The Yogi tea recipe is a herbal tea primarily used to help with weight loss, stress relief, and immunity. Yogi Tea carries a variety of flavours, and each of the flavours has a different purpose. The Yogi tea recipe has helped many people with weight loss and stress issues.
What Is A Yogi Tea Recipe?
Yogi Tea is a mixture of herbs and roots to help with certain health problems. There are several different flavors that Yogi tea comes in, but they all have the same purpose.
Benefits Of Eating This Yogi Tea Recipe
The Yogi tea recipe includes many different herbs and roots that help boost your energy and aid in the number of calories you consume daily—reducing stress and boosting your immune system.
The ingredients in the Yogi tea recipe are also supposed to help cleanse your body of toxins that may have been eating away at its health.
Many different supplements and herbs can be used with this recipe, but they have various benefits. More details on each benefit will be included in the article on what is a Yogi tea recipe.
How To Make A Yogi Tea Recipe?
There are many different ways to make a Yogi Tea Recipe. Below is a simple recipe that you can use to make your own Yogi tea.
- A large saucepan
- A large glass jar
- A sharp knife
- A spoon (long-handled)
- Fresh gingerroot (about one-half cup)
- Fresh lemon (leaves and the rind)
- Manuka honey (one tablespoon)
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cardamom
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Cinnamon sticks (freshly broken into pieces)
- 5 black peppercorns
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ginger juice
1. Peel the fresh gingerroot with a knife and then grate it. Squeeze the juice, add ginger juice to the saucepan with the water, and boil until reduced to half in quantity, approximately 10 minutes.
2. Put ground cardamom, freshly broken cinnamon sticks, fresh lemon rind, and black peppercorns into a clean, dry glass jar. Pour the boiled mixture into this jar and stir to mix well.
3. Cool the mixture, transfer it to a glass pitcher, and refrigerate.
4. Add honey before serving and stir gently.
- This Yogi tea recipe is not to be taken during pregnancy. If you have a chronic disease or are currently taking medication, please consult your doctor before consuming this Yogi tea recipe.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Nutrition Facts About Yogi Tea Recipe
8 Essential Health Benefits Of Yogi Tea Recipe
Yogi tea recipe is known to have many different anti-oxidants. Anti-oxidants are very important in keeping your body healthy. Anti-oxidants help reduce the risk of cancer and other deadly illnesses. They also help cleanse your body of toxins and keep it from ageing too fast.
2. Increases Energy
The Yogi tea recipe is known to have a lot of energy-boosting ingredients that help increase your daily energy levels. Ginseng, one of the main ingredients in Yogi tea recipes, is known to increase your energy levels.
3. Boosts Your Metabolism
The Yogi tea recipe uses ingredients that are known to boost your metabolism. This is important when trying to lose weight. Increasing your metabolism helps you burn more calories throughout the day and eliminates excess fat stored in your body.
4. Cleanses Your Body
Yogi tea recipes can be prepared using different herbs and roots in many ways. The Yogi tea recipe is very beneficial because it can help cleanse your body of toxins that have been eating away your health over time. Some toxins are minerals and vitamins, which are very important for your body to function properly. This helps keep you healthy and happy.
5. Stress Relief
The ingredients in the Yogi tea recipe can work to help you relieve stress. The Yogi tea recipe is a natural stress reliever because it contains many different herbs and roots that help reduce stress levels in your body. Some of these ingredients have been used for centuries to relieve stress and reduce anxiety. Other ingredients contain chemicals that mimic the anti-anxiety medication’s benefits without the negative side effects.
6. Immunity Boost
The Yogi tea recipe is said to help boost your immunity. Immunity is extremely important for a person because it allows your body to fight off diseases and keep you healthy without worrying about catching something nasty that can spread throughout the rest of the population.
7. Detoxify Your Body
The Yogi tea recipe is said to detoxify your body naturally and remove toxins from your system so they can’t harm you or cause major health problems. Toxins are numerous in our modern-day society, and the Yogi tea recipe is said to help remove them.
8. Helps You Sleep Better
The Yogi tea recipe has sleep-inducing properties that help people sleep better at night. These properties help relax your muscles and keep you calm during the night to get a better night’s rest.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
Prepare Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
How Much Water Do I Use For A Yogi Tea?
The quantity of water depends on the number of tea leaves/other ingredients you put in. Usually, one cup of water is enough for a small number of loose tea leaves, about 1/3 tsp.
What Is Yogi Tea Made Of?
YOGI TEA is an Ayurvedic formulation comprising various medicinal plants. It is a concoction that is made of several different herbs and plants. Some basic ingredients include Ashwagandha, Brahmi, Tulsi (holy basil), Shatavari, and many others.
How Often Should You Drink Yogi Tea?
The YOGI TEA has many health benefits and is safe to take as often as needed. However, a good general rule is to drink it at least twice daily.
If you have been using it for over one month and still have not seen any positive effects, try drinking the tea for four weeks and see if you notice any improvements.
How To Make Yogi Tea Recipe Bags?
You must follow a few simple steps when making Yogi tea recipe bags.
1. Fill the pot with water and boil it.
2. Once the water boils, put your bags in the water and leave them for at least 20 minutes.
3. Do not fill the pot with more water while draining the old tea bags, as this will cause overboiling of the tea bags (this will also make the tea bitter).
4. After 20 minutes, put the pot on a lower heat and keep heating it until ready.
5. Use a strainer to drain the tea bags when they finish steeping.
6. Allow the water to cool down before opening the bag to prevent any of it from spilling out (if you don’t want any of it to spill, DO NOT OPEN THE BAG UNTIL IT’S DONE COLD).
The Yogi tea recipe is a great way to live healthier and is a great alternative to pills and other supplements that can sometimes have adverse side effects on your health.
The Yogi tea recipe is best served cold, so be sure to use room temperature water when making it and be sure that it has cooled before you add honey, or you will ruin the taste. Thank you for reading this article.