Weed brownie recipe vegan is a healthy brownie recipe that uses organic weed and cocoa powder to create a delicious, fragrant, earth-friendly dessert.
This is a quick and easy vegan brownie recipe free of processed sugar and dairy. The ultimate weed brownie recipe vegan tastes great topped with a dollop of dairy-free chocolate frosting!
There’s nothing better than spending some time in the kitchen, especially when you get to use your creativity. That’s what we’re all about here, inspiring you to create simple, flavorful meals with superfoods while expanding your repertoire of cooking skills.
What Is A Weed Brownie Recipe Vegan?
This recipe for weed brownies recipe vegan is a spin-off of the cannabis dessert recipe we presented in the article about vegan brownies. But this recipe isn’t just brownies with weed.
This is a new direction, just like the original weed brownie recipe is a spin on standard brownies. So really, it’s “the third way” in the great weed brownie debate!
Benefits Of Eating This Weed Brownie Recipe Vegan
Eating this vegan weed brownie recipe is great for your physical and spiritual health. Raw coconuts are high in fat, fiber, and protein… as well as a slew of vitamins and minerals.
This dessert is also a very good source of magnesium and potassium… two more vital minerals that help restore balance in the body’s electrolytes (like sodium and potassium).
These nutrients will help keep your body functioning at its best. And we all know the best way to prevent disease is to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
How To Make A Weed Brownie Recipe Vegan?
Do you want to know how to make a weed brownie recipe vegan? It’s pretty simple. This weed brownie vegan recipe combines several ingredients, but they’re all fairly easy to find and purchase. You’ll need:
- A mixing bowl or a large bowl.
- A stick or whisk (we recommend the kind you use for baking).
- A frying pan.
- Some parchment paper or baking mat grease up your pan.
- 2 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- 2 cups of marijuana flower or cannabis concentrate.
- 3/4 cup of cocoa powder (not hot chocolate mix).
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) peanut butter OR buttery vegan spread (we recommend Earth Balance brand ).
- 1 tablespoon baking powder.
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda.
- 1 teaspoon sugar OR cinnamon sugar* (see note below).
- 4 ounces (1.5 sticks) of buttery vegan spread (we recommend Earth Balance brand).
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract.
1. Heat a skillet to medium-low heat, and grease it using the parchment paper. The pan should be large enough to fill with the batter but small enough that there’s no need to grease the entire surface of the pan. This will prevent the batter from getting too thick and could cause it to be difficult to remove from your pan when done.
2. Combine the hemp buds, flour, salt, and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Stir until all ingredients are combined into one fine powder.
3. Take your ground ingredients apart and stir the baking powder, baking soda, and vanilla extract into the mixture. Mix thoroughly so that you’re sure all ingredients are evenly distributed throughout.
4. Add in your olive oil, peanut butter, and cocoa and mix until the ingredients are combined. Now you can add in your weed, butter, and water.
5. Transfer the entire contents into your greased pan and spread it evenly with a spatula until it’s as flat as it can be!
6. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes; don’t burn yourself!
8. Take it out of the oven and flip it over using a spatula or knife. Bake again for another 10-15 minutes or until the brownies are done.
9. Take out of the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes. Then split the pan in half using a spatula. Carefully take your brownies from the pan by picking them up with parchment and transferring them to a plate. Top with vegan frosting (optional), and enjoy!
Note: We recommend baking your weed brownie recipe vegan in a food pan. Parchment paper works, but you can’t grease it very well due to the paper’s thinness. Also, wax paper is not a good choice for greasing up your pan because it does not grease as well as parchment.
Nutrition Facts Of Weed Brownie Recipe Vegan
5 Amazing Variations Of Weed Brownie Recipe Vegan
1. White Chocolate Weed Brownies
Replace the peanut butter with white chocolate (it will taste better if you use raw cacao powder instead of regular cocoa)
2. De-Stress Weed Brownies
Add a cup of blueberries or strawberries to give your brownies a fruity taste and make them more vibrant in color!
3. Bananarama Weed Brownie Recipe Vegan
Add 3 bananas to this recipe for a sweet, smooth flavor and texture! (oh, yum!)
4. Gingerbread Weed Brownies
This wintery variation will make you feel wrapped in a warm hug!
5. The Classic Weed Brownie Recipe Vegan
Call these the standard recipe or “the first way”! These are just like the brownies your mom used to make… with a little more pizazz. (Don’t worry, your secret is safe. These weed brownies have no taste or smell of marijuana.)
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
Prepare Time: 15 minutes- 1 hour
Bake Time: 20-25 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes- 2 hours
Is It Suitable For Diabetic Patients?
Yes! This weed brownie recipe vegan is suitable for people with diabetes. Although some glucose can be absorbed from the blood, it’s not enough to cause problems.
So while there are some carbs in these weed brownies, they don’t have enough sugar to raise blood sugar levels too much.
Can Heart Patients Eat This Weed Brownie Recipe Vegan?
Yes! This weed brownie recipe vegan is safe for heart patients, as long as they don’t have high cholesterol. High cholesterol can decrease the amount of oxygen in your arteries, leading to clogged blood vessels and heart attacks.
Can Pregnant Women Eat This Weed Brownie Recipe Vegan?
This recipe is unsafe for pregnant women because cannabis can cross the placental barrier and harm the growing fetus.
Does It Have Any Side Effects?
The side effects are generally mild (like dizziness or dry mouth). You might also feel tired, over-tired, or hungry. These effects may persist for up to four hours after eating your weed brownies. Being high lasts for as long as an hour and a half.
I hope you enjoyed this weed brownie recipe vegan, and I can help you with your desired recipe. If you have any other questions or concerns, please email us. We are happy to help you. Thank you for reading this article.