The vegan strawberry frosting recipe is great. This is because it is a simple and easy-to-make frosting that tastes good.
The vegan strawberry frosting recipe can be used as a topping on cake, cupcakes, or even as a filling for homemade pastry cream.
This frosting has many variations and flavors that allow you to create new recipes with this sweet strawberry dessert. The vegan strawberry frosting recipe is simple and can be made in just a couple of minutes.
What Is A Vegan Strawberry Frosting Recipe?
The vegan strawberry frosting recipe is easy to make and tastes great for almost any cake or cupcake.
The Vegetarian Strawberry Frosting Recipe is a delicious and healthy way to fit some fruit into your diet because this frosting recipe contains real strawberries.
If you make this vegan strawberry frosting recipe, taste the mixture before adding the final dessert. If you think the mixture already has a sweet taste or want it to be sweet, add sugar to your liking.
If you are on a diet and can’t use sugar regularly, I recommend using sugar substitutes. These options are better for your body than regular sugar and will retain the sweet taste in your frosting recipe.
How Is Vegan Strawberry Frosting Made?
The vegan strawberry frosting recipe is easy to make because it only uses a few ingredients. The vegan strawberry frosting recipe uses only one mixing bowl and one spoon. This means you don’t need to have a lot of different tools for this dessert.
- Mixing spoon.
- Measuring cup.
- 2 cups of fresh strawberries.
- 1 cup of sugar (can also use a sugar substitute, if desired).
- 3/4 cup of water.
- 1 tsp. lemon juice.
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter (can also use canola or vegetable oil, if desired).
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract.
- 1 cup of powdered sugar (can also use a sugar substitute, if desired).
1. First off, you need to wash the strawberries. You can slice them if you want, but I prefer to bake them in the oven. This way, you can use all of the syrup in the dish. Bake up your fresh strawberries and remove them from their skins after they are cool enough to handle. While they are still warm, mash them a little bit, so they blend better in the frosting and taste better.
2. Add the water and sugar to a saucepan and heat on medium.
3. Heat the liquid until it reaches its boiling point, then remove it from the heat source and allow it to cool down to 110 degrees F or 43 degrees C (if you have a candy thermometer). This should take about 15 minutes. It would help if you stirred the liquid every few minutes to ensure it didn’t burn or stick to the bottom of the pan.
4. While your sugar mixture is cooling down, mix the margarine, lemon juice, and vanilla in another mixing bowl. Use an electric mixer to make the frosting more fluffy.
5. Mix the strawberry puree with the margarine mixture and use a whisk to create a strawberry mixture.
6. Combine both mixtures and place them in the fridge for about ten minutes to cool off so you can add in your powdered sugar.
7. After waiting for about ten minutes, slowly add the powdered sugar to your strawberry and margarine mixture.
8. Mix the frosting with an electric mixer until it is all fluffy.
9. Spread the frosting on your cake or cupcakes, and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts Of The Vegan Strawberry Frosting Recipe
Amazing 5 Serving Suggestions Of The Vegan Strawberry Frosting Recipe
1. Spread this frosting on cupcakes to make a delicious strawberry shortcake.
2. Use the vegan strawberry frosting recipe to make strawberry ice-cream sandwiches.
3. Use the vegan strawberry frosting recipe to create a fruit salsa or salad.
4. Use the vegan strawberry frosting recipe to top homemade donuts with strawberries.
5. Use this vegan strawberry frosting recipe to make some delicious vegan ice cream.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
Prepare Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Can You Freeze This Vegan Strawberry Frosting Recipe?
Yes. This vegan strawberry frosting recipe can be frozen for about two to three weeks before it expires. Just make sure you place it in an airtight container and don’t leave it out for a longer period than that. This is because the sugar and strawberries will start to rot.
I hope you enjoyed this vegan strawberry frosting recipe, and I hope you can find a use for it when making your dessert. You can use this recipe to make the top of any cake or cupcake with the skills you learned in this post.
Please share this recipe with your friends and family on Pinterest so they can enjoy it. Thank you for reading this article.