The vegan pumpkin hot chocolate recipe is great to make during fall. This is spiced hot cocoa with pumpkin and spices that will get your taste buds tingling and ready for the season!
It is easy to make and can be served in any mug or container you please. The ingredients are simple, so it is not hard to keep in the fridge for quick cravings when you need something warm, comforting, and sweet.
What Is The Pumpkin Hot Chocolate Recipe?
It is vegan and dairy-free. This will warm you up, but it will keep you feeling full! It is also a great way to enjoy the season’s harvest produce.
Benefits For Eating This Vegan Pumpkin Hot Chocolate Recipe
There are a lot of benefits to eating pumpkin this time of year. It is full of iron, and it helps fight off the flu. It works to prevent the flu by increasing the immune system and helping you with energy production. This energy production can help your respiratory system by making it easier for you to breathe.
How To Make A Vegan Pumpkin Hot Chocolate Recipe?
Do you want to know how to prepare a Vegan Pumpkin Hot Chocolate Recipe? It is so easy to make, and it tastes really good too. It is also a great way to use up leftovers as well.
The ingredients included in this recipe are all very basic and simple to find. You will have the majority of them in your home already, while the rest can be found at your local grocer. You will also need a microwave.
- Large pot.
- Measuring cups and spoons.
- Spoons to serve with (optional).
- Microwave safe container or mug (optional).
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk.
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin puree.
- 1 tsp. Pure vanilla extract.
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon, plus extra for topping.
- 1 pinch of fine sea salt.
- 16 oz. Glass baking cup.
- 6 tbsp. Unsweetened cocoa powder.
- 5 tbsp. Coconut sugar.
- 2 tsp. Pure almond extract.
1. In a large pot over medium heat, combine the almond milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt. Bring to a simmer and stir occasionally.
2. Add the cocoa powder to the pot and stir until smooth.
3. Remove half of the cocoa mix from heat and add the coconut sugar and almond extract. Stir well until combined.
4. Stir in the remaining cocoa mix gently while it is hot but do not boil (it will thicken once cooled).
5. Pour into a glass baking cup and top with a pinch of cinnamon.
6. Serve with a spoon or two!
Nutrition Facts Of Vegan Pumpkin Hot Chocolate Recipe
5 Amazing Serving Ideas For Vegan Pumpkin Hot Chocolate Recipe
1. Make this a quick, warming breakfast.
2. Serve with homemade vegan waffles for a cozy Saturday morning at home!
3. Try topping it with pumpkin seeds and sprinkling cinnamon on top.
4. Serve it over ice cream and sprinkle cinnamon on top!
5. Add it to coffee or hot chocolate and enjoy!
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
Prepare Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
How To Make It More Delicious?
Add extra cinnamon and pure vanilla extract. You can even add some cocoa nibs to it!
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
It is not advisable to consume hot drinks while pregnant. In addition to being a healthy drink, it helps with getting your daily dose of health-giving nutrients like iron and vitamins A and B12.
Is Consuming Hot Chocolate During Pregnancy Safe?
This recipe is a healthy way to get the nutrients you need in the recipes you are eating while pregnant. It will ensure that you get enough iron, calcium, and other vitamins necessary for pregnancy. And it works to keep you healthy and fight off any flu or cold viruses!
Is This Recipe Safe For Newborn Babies?
This is not advised for a newborn baby. The age of drinking hot liquids is not until a baby is one. They have a sensitive digestive system. The nutrients might not be digested as well if it is consumed.
Is This Recipe Safe For Children?
It is fine for children to drink. The ingredients are usually harmless and do not contain harmful chemicals like caffeine or sugar.
Coconut sugar is a great way to cut down on the amount of sugar in the recipe. Hot chocolate is also a rich source of vitamins B and C, which are generally deficient in children’s diets.
Is It Good For Breastfeeding Women?
This is not recommended for breastfeeding mothers because it contains caffeine. Caffeine can be detrimental to a breastfeeding mother, especially if she has a cold or flu.
The high amounts of sugar can also contribute to the illness of the breastfeeding mother and be harmful to the baby.
Is It Safe For Diabetic Patients?
This recipe is not advised due to the high amounts of sugar. It can aggravate the blood sugar levels and cause you to have a spike in blood sugar levels.
Is It Good For Heart Patients?
This Vegan Pumpkin Hot Chocolate Recipe is not recommended for heart patients as well. This can cause your blood pressure to spike and your heart to race.
Can I Freeze This Recipe?
I hope you like this delicious Vegan Pumpkin Hot Chocolate Recipe. I hope you make this and enjoy it! Share this with your friends and family.
Your friends will love it, and you can surprise them as well! However, if you have any questions about this recipe, please write them down in the comments below. Thanks for reading this article about Vegan Pumpkin Hot Chocolate Recipe.