Pizzelle is a traditional Italian cookie, but they are also known as panettone, laminated doughnuts, or brioche. They have a similar texture to brioche but a lighter flavor.
They are often served in Italy at the end of a meal as a dessert or after lunch. The vegan pizzelle recipe is the perfect holiday cookie that brings together the best winter flavors.
This amazingly simple recipe will cause you to be the most popular person in your family! Quick, easy to make, and delicious, watch out for all those people hoping for a taste!
What Are The Recipe Benefits Of Eating This?
This recipe is full of dense vegan nutrition that will keep you going through this cold winter season. The ingredients are whole wheat flour, coconut oil, pecans, coconut palm sugar, and maple syrup to top it off.
This cookie is low in fat and cholesterol-free. Vegan pizzelle recipes provide a lot of fiber and 8 grams of protein per serving.
The fiber will help keep your digestive system running and keep you feeling full while preventing you from having mid-afternoon energy slumps.
These vegan pizzelle recipes are low in sodium and contain many vitamins and minerals. This recipe is a great way to promote healthy living and contribute significantly to your overall health.
How To Make A Vegan Pizzelle Recipe?
This vegan pizzelle recipe has a slight crunch on the outside and is full of gooey, sweet cinnamon sugar goodness! Because this cookie is made with whole wheat flour, it’s filled with fiber to keep you feeling fuller longer.
- Cookie press.
- Baking sheets.
- Measuring cup and spoons.
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour.
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder.
- 5 teaspoons cinnamon.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg.
- 2 cups sugar.
- 1 cup coconut palm sugar.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. To make the dough, sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg in a medium bowl. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, using a mixer, beat together sugar and coconut palm sugar until light and fluffy for at least 2 minutes on medium-high speed, about 4 minutes total.
4. Add coconut oil and vanilla extract, then mix well for 2 more minutes or until creamy in texture and well combined
5. Add in the flour mixture and stir until well mixed.
6. Stir in chocolate chips, then knead with hands for about 90 seconds or until dough forms a ball. Roll dough into a ball shape and flatten it into 1/4 inch thickness on parchment paper. Use the cookie press to stamp out shapes.
7. Bake one sheet at a time for about 10-11 minutes or until edges are golden brown
8. When done, place on wire rack. Repeat with remaining dough.
9. Let cool completely before serving at room temperature.
10. Serve chilled or warm with a dusting of cinnamon sugar and serve as a dessert or afternoon snack.
Nutrition Facts Of Vegan Pizzelle Recipe
5 Amazing Serving Ideas For A Vegan Pizzelle Recipe
1. Serve them warm with a big scoop of your favorite vegan ice cream for a delicious dessert!
2. Serve along with vegan coffee for a delicious coffee cake treat.
3. Mix vegan yogurt and granola for a healthy and perfect breakfast.
4. Bake them on a pizza pan to serve as the perfect appetizer for your winter parties!
5. Serve as a sweet morning snack with coffee or tea in the afternoon!
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
The preparation time for this recipe is about 15 minutes. It will take about 30 minutes to 1 hour to bake, depending on the size or thickness of the cookies.
If you spread out the ingredients, it can take about 20-30 minutes of prep time and 1 hour of baking time total.
Is It Good For Diabetic Patients?
This vegan pizzelle recipe is great for people who have diabetes. Since it’s made with whole wheat flour, it has a good amount of fiber, which holds sugar in your body longer and absorbs slowly into your bloodstream.
Fiber also helps lower cholesterol levels, which helps to keep blood sugars stable. It also doesn’t have any fat in it! So you get the benefits of fiber in this vegan pizzelle recipe without the extra calories!
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
This is a great recipe for pregnant women. Since it’s a wheat-based recipe, and you can get some minerals from the flour, it’s not bad for your growing baby. It also helps with morning sickness because of all of the fiber!
Is It Good For Heart Patients?
This recipe is a great option for heart patients. It has no cholesterol, and it’s full of fiber to help lower your cholesterol levels and keep your blood pressure stable.
Is It Kids Friendly?
Yes, this vegan pizzelle recipe is kid-friendly. The ingredients are all-natural and easy to digest. You can also make the puzzles look like shapes and serve them as a healthy dessert!
Is It Suitable For Breastfeeding Women?
This recipe is great for breastfeeding women. It has natural ingredients that you can find anywhere. You can even make this recipe for your baby!
Is It Lactose-Free?
Yes, this recipe is lactose-free, which means that it’s good for people who are sensitive to lactose. It also doesn’t have any dairy, which makes it great for vegans.
The only thing that you might have to watch out for is the vanilla extract in the recipe because it does contain a bit of real vanilla bean sometimes. But that should be okay!
Is It A Gluten-Free Recipe?
These vegan pizzelle are gluten-free because they are made with whole wheat flour. They don’t contain any wheat flour, so you get full fiber with your treat. And they can also help with allergies because they’re completely all-natural!
I hope that you enjoyed this vegan pizzelle recipe. They are super easy to make, and they taste delicious! You can use them for dessert, as a snack, or as your morning coffee! They are always a great way to bring your family together and have fun.
If you want to know any questions or suggestions or want to leave your comment below, please feel free to contact us! Thank you so much for stopping by, and have a nice day!