The Vegan Pizza Rolls Recipe is a quick and easy vegan meal for any time of day. A must-try recipe for any vegans! These pizza rolls come together in less than half an hour and are suitable for those with both gluten-free and soy allergies.
They are stuffed with vegan cheese, tomato sauce, pepperoni bits, mozzarella slices, onion, and bread crumbs. With these easy vegan pizza rolls recipes, you can have a full meal ready quickly on the stovetop or in the oven!
These pizza rolls are perfectly pan-fried to give them a crispy crust and be baked for a soft center. They are then garnished with fresh parsley and tomatoes to add a fresh taste.
No need to wait for a celebration or guest to arrive. Make up a batch of vegan pizza rolls anytime you want some easy vegan food made in no time!
What Is A Vegan Pizza Rolls Recipe?
A vegan pizza roll recipe is a vegan meal that includes vegan cheese, tomatoes, and other ingredients such as onion and pepperoni.
The vegan pizza roll recipe is often served on a soft tortilla or pizza dough. This allows them to be easily rolled up.
Because they are rolled up in a tortilla or pizza dough, they are easy to hold while eating. The pizza dough that I used for this recipe has egg and butter, but if you prefer to use a vegan pizza dough topping, the recipe will still be great.
Benefits Of Eating This Vegan Pizza Rolls Recipe
This vegan pizza rolls recipe is great for those following a vegan diet. The Vegan diet is popular with those that are conscious of their health and weight loss.
This recipe is also great for those with allergies, as it is gluten-free and soy-free. It even works for people on a paleo or Mediterranean diet!
This meal is also convenient because it comes together quickly and easily. You can also easily make up a batch of vegan pizza rolls in advance for serving later.
How To Make A Vegan Pizza Rolls Recipe?
We are going to learn how to make a vegan pizza rolls recipe. Then we can all enjoy a vegan meal! You will need:
- Rolling pin.
- Baking sheet.
- Cutting board.
- Frying pan.
- Chopping board.
- Pizza dough.
- Vegan cheese slices.
- Tomato sauce.
- Onion sliced or chopped onion.
- Taco seasoning or other seasonings of your choice (optional).
- Seasoning to the taste of your choice (optional).
- Bread crumbs.
- Mozzarella cheese slices (optional).
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, then turn it off.
2. Roll out the pizza dough, then cut into rectangles about 5 x 3 inches on each side and 5 inches in length.
3. Place onion and tomato sauce equally into the middle of the rectangles.
4. Place cheese slices on top of the tomato sauce, then sprinkle with taco seasoning, followed by bread crumbs.
5. Bring the corners of one side up to the center overhanging edge of the pizza to form a packet that resembles a pizza roll.
6. Roll up and place into a baking pan that has been sprayed with cooking oil or sprayed with non-stick cooking spray first.
7. Bake in a preheated 350-degree Fahrenheit oven for 15 minutes.
8. Garnish with parsley and fresh tomato slices.
9. Serve up with a side of sauteed garlic.
Nutrition Facts Of Vegan Pizza Rolls Recipe
5 Amazing Variations Of The Vegan Pizza Rolls Recipe
1. Add fresh basil to your rolled-up rolls before baking.
2. Use diced tomato, red onions, and olives for a Greek twist instead of onions and tomatoes for a Mediterranean taste.
3. For a heartier meal, serve rice or spaghetti on the side!
4. You can also add pepperoni to your vegan pizza rolls recipe!
5. Use cornmeal or polenta instead of bread crumbs.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
Prepare Time: 6 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 21 minutes
Is It Suitable For Children?
Yes, I even have kids that eat this vegan meal. My oldest daughter eats this as a regular meal for her lunches. It is also a great option for toddlers and kids!
Is It Good For Heart Patients?
Yes, this is a great vegan meal for people with heart disease. There are no ingredients that are high in Sodium, so it is a low-Sodium meal for people with heart disease.
Is It Healthy For Diabetic Patients?
Yes, a vegan pizza rolls recipe is one of the best meals to be consumed by a person with diabetes. The key to keeping your blood sugar voltages under control is limiting your intake of sugars and carbohydrates, including those hidden in junk food such as pizza!
A vegan pizza rolls recipe is an excellent way to get protein in your meals while having little sugar and carbohydrates, major culprits of diabetes.
Is It Suitable For Vegetarians?
Of course! This dish is a great meal to add to your vegan diet. This recipe does have dairy, so I suggest you use a vegan cheese substitute like this one or this one.
Is It Suitable For The Lactose Intolerant?
Some foods are made with cows’ protein, but unfortunately, there is not a sufficient substitute at the moment that is truly lactose-free. You can be sure to get a tasty meal when you choose this vegan pizza rolls recipe!
Can I Freeze This Recipe?
You can freeze the pizza dough and rolls in your freezer; then, you can bake them as needed. You can also freeze assembled pizza rolls on a baking sheet until ready to make up a batch of this vegan meal.
I hope you enjoyed the vegan pizza rolls recipe, and I hope you will share this recipe with your friends and family!
Sharing is caring, and hopefully, you will be able to make up a large batch of pizza rolls and share them with others as well! Let me know what you think in the comments below! Thank you for reading this article.