The vegan pecan cheese recipe is a homemade nut-based cheese sauce that is low in sodium, high in protein, and rich in calcium.
It is a vegan recipe for a cheese sauce that does not require any dairy products or other animal-derived ingredients. The vegan pecan cheese recipe can be used as a topping for pasta and vegetable dishes.
It is also a great substitute for dairy-based sauces in recipes. The vegan pecan cheese sauce is also good for over-baked potatoes, popcorn, and green vegetables.
What Is A Vegan Pecan Cheese Recipe?
A vegan pecan cheese recipe is just like any other recipe. It is a combination of ingredients that results in something delicious. You can make a vegan pecan cheese recipe by combining nuts, flour, salt, and oil.
There are several ways you can make vegan pecan cheese sauce. It is very easy to prepare it in your kitchen using a blender.
How To Make A Vegan Pecan Cheese Recipe?
The vegan pecan cheese recipe is easy to make and delicious. If you want to make the vegan pecan cheese sauce, you will need the following equipment & ingredients:
- Large mixing bowl.
- Sharp knife or cheese grater.
- Non-stick skillet.
- 2 cups roasted pecans.
- 2 teaspoons of nutritional yeast.
- 1 tablespoon oil of your choice – preferably extra virgin olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened, unflavored almond milk or other non-dairy milk of your choice.
- 1 tablespoon agar powder or flakes (optional).
- 1 teaspoon vinegar (optional).
- 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Step 1: Blend all the ingredients in your blender. If you are using oils, please make sure that it is extra virgin olive oil or add oil a little at a time and blend well before adding more. If you do not have an extra-large blender, you can use 2 small blenders. The key to making the vegan pecan cheese recipe is ensuring that all the ingredients are well blended.
Step 2: Set the mixture aside for about 10 minutes for the agar to absorb by adding some vinegar. This step is optional.
Step 3: Pour the vegan pecan cheese sauce into a bowl and refrigerate for 20 minutes to thicken up (optional). The vegan pecan cheese sauce can be eaten immediately after it is made, but it will be drier if you refrigerate it. The vegan pecan cheese recipe can be frozen for about a week.
Step 4: Drizzle the vegan pecan cheese sauce over pasta, vegetables, baked potatoes, popcorn, and more!
Tips & Suggestions
1. If you want to make a dairy-free vegan pecan cheese recipe, use coconut milk instead of almond milk. You can also use rice or soy milk if you prefer. If you do not have agar powder, you can add a little more salt to the recipe. The vinegar helps the agar powder to set up, so it is best to use some just in case.
2. You can also use this recipe for making vegan pecan-crusted tofu and vegan pecan pancakes.
3. If you want a thicker texture, add more nuts and less almond milk. If you prefer a thinner texture, add more almond milk. Also, ensure that the almond milk is not sweetened if you are looking for a tasteless vegan pecan cheese recipe.
4. You can adjust the amount of nutritional yeast you add to make this vegan pecan cheese recipe taste sweeter or saltier. The nutritional yeast in this recipe is optional because it adds a cheesy flavor to the vegan pecan cheese recipe. Still, its health benefits are also great for boosting immunity and increasing bone formation.
5. For a dairy-free vegan pecan cheese recipe, use coconut milk instead of almond milk.
Nutrition Fact Of Vegan Pecan Cheese Recipe
Amazing 6 Freezing Ideas For A Vegan Pecan Cheese Recipe
1. Make a vegan pecan cheese sauce in your kitchen and freeze it in individual containers. This recipe makes about 2 cups of vegan pecan cheese sauce. The vegan pecan cheese sauce will keep for about 4 weeks if you freeze it when it is still warm.
2. You can also buy a large jar of vegan pecan cheese from an organic grocery store to prepare this recipe at home.
3. You can also buy a small jar of vegan pecan cheese from an online store. The vegan pecan cheese will keep for about 6 months when you store it in the freezer or refrigerator.
4. If you can’t find a good vegan pecan cheese sauce, you can still prepare this recipe with your ingredients and freeze it in individual containers.
5. You can also buy frozen vegan pecan halves. Before preparing this recipe with your blender or food processor, you must thaw the frozen product.
6. Buy prepared vegan pecan cheese sauce bulk from an online store. The vegan pecan cheese sauce will keep for about 10 months if you freeze it after opening the jar.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
Prepare Time: 10 minutes.
Cook Time: 10 minutes.
Total Time: 20 minutes.
Is It A Healthy Recipe?
Yes, this recipe is considered healthy because it does not contain animal-derived ingredients and the nuts are raw. Nuts are also good sources of omega-3 fatty acids, especially if you eat pecans that have not been roasted or salted.
Is It Dairy-Free?
It is dairy-free because no milk products or other animal-derived ingredients are used to prepare this recipe.
The oil used in this vegan pecan cheese recipe is also not from animals. If you want a vegan pecan cheese recipe, use coconut milk instead of almond milk and add salt to the taste.
This vegan pecan cheese recipe is a great way to add more protein to your diet! This pecan cheese is delicious, thick, and versatile.
You can use this vegan pecan cheese recipe to make pizza sauce, baked potatoes, popcorn, pasta dishes, sandwiches, and more! Try the vegan pecan cheese recipe out at home, and let me know how it turns out for you. Enjoy!
If you like this vegan pecan cheese recipe, you might also like other vegan cheese-based recipes posted on the blog. Thank you for reading this article.