Vegan mini bundt cake recipes are a perfect dessert, breakfast, or any time of day snack. This mini bundt cake recipe is made with a vegan sour cream icing and the fluffiest vegan lemon cake you will ever eat.
Enjoy this vegan mini bundt cake with a cup of coffee, tea, or a cold glass of milk. This recipe is simple with only a few ingredients and can be made in just 30 minutes!
What Are The Vegan Mini Bundt Cake Recipes?
Vegan mini bundt cake recipes are easy desserts to make. They are perfect for breakfast, dessert, or any time. These mini bundt cakes are perfect for a snack, family gatherings, or parties.
They are made with a vegan lemon cake and a vegan cream icing, making them the fluffiest mini bundt cakes you will ever eat.
How To Make Vegan Mini Bundt Cake Recipes?
Vegan mini bundt cake recipes are simple and easy desserts to make. They are perfect for breakfast, dessert, or any time.
These mini bundt cakes are made with a vegan lemon cake and a vegan cream icing, making them the fluffiest mini bundt cakes you will ever eat.
Here Are The Best 5 Vegan Mini Bundt Cake Recipes
1. Vegan chocolate chip mini bundt cake with raspberry cream.
2. Vegan pumpkin spice mini bundt cakes with a vegan cream cheese glaze.
3. Vegan red velvet mini bundt cake with a vegan cream cheese frosting.
4. Vegan zucchini lemon mini bundt cakes recipe.
5. Vegan lemon poppy seed mini bundt cake with a cream cheese icing recipe.
1. Vegan Chocolate Chip Mini Bundt Cake With Raspberry Cream.
- 1 3/2 cup whole wheat flour.
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour.
- 1 tsp baking soda.
- 2 tsp baking powder.
- 1 tsp cinnamon.
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg.
- 1 dash of salt (optional).
- 6 tbsp white sugar (you can use coconut or brown sugar).
- 3 tbsp oil (i used sunflower oil).
- 2 tbsp vinegar.
- 4 tbsp lemon juice.
- 4 cups almond milk or any other non-dairy milk you want to use cooking spray.
- 1 cup of raspberries.
- 1 cup vegan cream cheese icing (optional).
1. preheat the oven to 375F or 190C.
2. Put the flours, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and sugar in a bowl and mix well.
3. Add the oil, vinegar, and lemon juice to another bowl and whisk well or use a hand blender until mixed well.
4. Then add the almond milk in small batches until the batter is mixed up but not too thick (i usually use 4 cups).
5. Then add the batter to the greased mini bundt cake pan.
6. Then top with the raspberries and bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean (or until a cake tester comes out clean). You can remove it from the oven and let it cool down on a cooling rack when it’s done.
7. While it’s cooling down, make the vegan cream cheese icing by mixing 1 cup of vegan cream cheese icing with 3 tbsp lemon juice (you can leave it out).
8. When it’s done, let it sit for 10 minutes so the icing can thicken up a bit. Then glaze with the icing on the mini bundt cake (it will harden quite fast).
9. Finally, add some crushed almonds on top before serving.
Nutrition Fact Of Vegan Chocolate Chip Mini Bundt Cake With Raspberry Cream
Health Benefits Of Vegan Chocolate Chip Mini Bundt Cake With Raspberry Cream
1. Whole wheat flour – is high in antioxidants and vitamin b, which are essential for healthy skin, hair, and nails.
2. Oats – help lower cholesterol levels and regulate blood sugar levels.
3. Cinnamon – helps lower bad cholesterol levels in the bloodstream and regulates blood sugar levels.
4. Raspberries – antioxidant-rich fruits that help prevent disease-causing free radicals from damaging cells because they are rich in vitamin C, calcium, and fiber.
5. Almond milk – is a good source of healthy unsaturated fats, protein, and calcium.
6. Lemon juice makes the cake very moist, like real lemon cakes.
7. Vegan cream cheese icing is high in fat, protein, and calcium; this icing is vegan, gluten-free, and does not contain any refined sugar (the butter is replaced by canola oil).
8. Poppy seeds – a source of vitamins B1 and B2, calcium, phosphorus, iron, and zinc.
2. Vegan Pumpkin Spice Mini Bundt Cakes With A Vegan Cream Cheese Glaze
- 1 cup vegan butter (i use earth balance).
- 1 cup sugar.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- 2 tsp cinnamon.
- 1 tsp ground ginger.
- 1 tsp nutmeg.
- 2 cups flour (i used whole wheat flour).
- 1 tsp baking soda.
- 1/2 cup milk (i used soy milk).
- 2 tsp vanilla extract.
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree.
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl, cream the butter and sugar until fluffy. Add the salt, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg, and mix until well combined. Then add the flour and mix on low until just combined, then add your milk and vanilla and mix again until well combined.
3. Shape your dough into 1-inch balls and place them on a sheet tray with nonstick cooking spray. The balls will flatten out when you bake them. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Let the mini bundt cakes cool completely before frosting with a homemade vegan cream cheese frosting recipe
6. Enjoy this vegan pumpkin spice mini bundt cake recipe with a coffee or a glass of milk.
Nutrition Fact Of Vegan Pumpkin Spice Mini Bundt Cakes With A Vegan Cream Cheese Glaze
|Nutrition AmountCalories651 calFat38.2gCarbs46.9gVegan Mini Bundt Cake Recipes
Health Benefits Of Vegan Pumpkin Spice Mini Bundt Cakes With A Vegan Cream Cheese Glaze
1. Vegan pumpkin spice mini bundt cakes with a vegan cream cheese glaze are rich in fiber. Fiber helps keep your bowels healthy and lowers the risk of colon cancer.
2. These vegan pumpkin spice mini bundt cakes help to reduce heart disease risk factors such as cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood triglyceride levels.
3. This vegan pumpkin spice mini bundt cake recipe has no cholesterol or saturated fat!
4. This vegan pumpkin spice mini bundt cake recipe is gluten-free!
5. These vegan pumpkin spice mini bundt cakes with a vegan cream cheese glaze are also sugar-free.
6. These vegan pumpkin spice mini bundt cakes with a vegan cream cheese glaze are lower in sodium and saturated fat than most traditional desserts.
3. Vegan Red Velvet Mini Bundt Cake With A Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, and lightly grease the 9 mini bundt cake pans. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, combine the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt, and set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, add the vinegar to the boiling water, then quickly mix it with the flour mixture until fully combined.
4. In a large bowl, maybe put the vegan butter, then mix it with the vegan cream cheese until fully combined.
5. Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, add the vanilla and red food coloring paste if used, then fold in with a spatula until it is all combined.
6. Pour 1/2 of the batter into each mini bundt cake pan, then bake for about 10-15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the middle of the cake.
7. Let the mini bundt cakes cool for at least 10 minutes, then remove them from their pans and let them cool completely.
8. In a separate bowl, combine the powdered sugar with the cocoa powder until it is all completely mixed.
9. Add half of the powdered sugar mixture to the vegan cream cheese glaze and whisk rapidly until it is combined and smooth.
10. Add a dollop of the cream cheese glaze to each mini bundt cake, then serve and enjoy.
Nutrition Fact Of Vegan Red Velvet Mini Bundt Cake With A Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting
Health Benefits Of Vegan Red Velvet Mini Bundt Cake With A Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting
1. Vegan red velvet mini bundt cake with a vegan cream cheese frosting is great for your heart. It contains no saturated fats and is low in sodium, keeping your blood pressure and cholesterol at a safe level.
2. Vegan red velvet mini bundt cake with a vegan cream cheese frosting has high vitamin b12, folic acid, iron, and calcium levels. This will help boost your immune system and make you stronger throughout the day.
3. Vegan red velvet mini bundt cake with a vegan cream cheese frosting contains high levels of calcium, which will help keep your bones healthy and strong.
4. Vegan Zucchini Lemon Mini Bundt Cakes Recipe
1. Heat the oven to 180 ° C. Butter and flour a small mini bundt pan in which you will be baking the cake) Pour lemon juice into a bowl, and add the zest to it. Soak the zest in lemon juice for 5 minutes, and then squeeze out of it the excess liquid using your hands or a paper towel (lemon zest should be quite dry).
2. Add the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder to a bowl and stir to combine. Add the grated zucchini, vanilla extract, lemon juice, and water to the dry ingredients. Mix everything with a silicone spatula until it becomes smooth.
3. Pour batter into the bundt pan and bake for 30 minutes until golden brown (check after 20 minutes). Leave your cake in the Bundt pan for about 7 minutes to cool slightly before turning it out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
4. While the cake is cooling, make the frosting by mixing the vegan cream cheese and icing sugar with a hand mixer until fluffy.
5. Spread frosting over cooled mini bundt cake. You can serve it on its own or with fresh raspberries. Enjoy!
Nutrition Fact Of Vegan Zucchini Lemon Mini Bundt Cakes Recipe
Health Benefits Of Vegan Zucchini Lemon Mini Bundt Cakes Recipe
1. Zucchini contains vitamin C, beta-carotene, magnesium, potassium, and manganese.
2. Zucchini is a very good source of dietary fiber, which helps maintain healthy digestion and prevent constipation.
3. Zucchini is a great source of vitamin A (beta-carotene).
4. Zucchini is an excellent source of potassium (the most important mineral for many functions in the body) and helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels and proper muscle function.
5. Zucchini helps in maintaining normal blood sugar levels.
5. Vegan Lemon Poppy Seed Mini Bundt Cake With A Cream Cheese Icing Recipe
1. Mix the leftover cream cheese and almond milk with a hand mixer until it forms a soft, fluffy mixture.
2. Sift the flour and sugar. Whisk in the baking powder.
3. Add the vanilla extract, lemon juice, and lemon zest to the wet ingredients.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until combined well. (make sure there are no lumps!) add more poppy seeds if desired!
5. Preheat your oven to 380 degrees. Fill 1/2 inch of muffin cups with the batter and bake for 10-15 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. While cakes are cooling, mix a vegan cream cheese icing.
7. Add icing over the top of each cake immediately, then remove to a plate or dish when done! This icing is perfect because it is not overly sweet but still super yummy! Enjoy!
Nutrition Fact Of Vegan Lemon Poppy Seed Mini Bundt Cake With A Cream Cheese Icing Recipe
Health Benefits Of Vegan Lemon Poppy Seed Mini Bundt Cake With A Cream Cheese Icing Recipe
1. High in fiber, good for cholesterol, and is a low-calorie snack.
2. High in vitamin C.
3. High in vitamin K and protein.
4. An excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids
5. A good source of iron and calcium.
6. Helps prevent cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, high cholesterol, and diabetes.
7. Helps treat depression.
8. Supports weight loss.
9. Lowers the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
10. Healthy heart.
I hope you enjoy the vegan mini bundt cake recipes. Please don’t forget to share this post on social media, as it would be very helpful for my readers and me. Thanks for reading this article about vegan mini bundt cake recipes.