Vegan Magnum Recipe A vegan recipe that uses Magnum ice cream cones to make the perfect sandwich. This recipe is great when you want a quick and easy dessert or a sweet snack.
The Vegan Magnum recipe is simple and can be made with various ingredients depending on what you have on hand.
How To Make A Vegan Magnum Recipe?
This vegan magnum recipe is ridiculously easy to make, requiring only one bowl to mix all ingredients.
The vegan magnum recipe will make 12-14 cones and only takes around 2 hours to make, making it the perfect recipe for when you’re craving a sweet snack but don’t have much time.
The ingredients for the vegan magnum recipe are as follows:
- Magnum ice cream cones.
- Teflon or nonstick baking or pizza pans.
- Food processor.
- Stand mixer or hand mixer (mixer preferred).
- Parchment paper.
- Small bowl.
- 6 oz vegan chocolate.
- 6 oz vegan vanilla.
- 1 cup of sugar.
- 1 cup of cocoa powder.
- 8 oz vegan butter.
- 4 tbsp baking powder.
- 1 tsp salt.
- 6 tbsp vanilla extract.
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Peel the wrappers off the magnum ice cream cones, leaving just the cones.
3. Put 4 cones on each of 2 nonstick Teflon or baking pans and place in the oven for 10 minutes or until slightly hardened.
4. Take out of the oven and set aside to cool while you prepare the next step.
5. While the cones are baking, put 4 tbsp of vegan butter in the bowl of a stand mixer and mix on medium-high for about 4 minutes or until creamy.
6. Add 1 cup sugar and the cocoa powder to the bowl and mix for about 6 minutes or until combined.
7. Turn off the stand mixer, scrape down the sides with a spatula, and turn it back on again at medium speed.
8. Whip up your vegan buttercream while you repeat process #5 twice more.
9. After the final mix, mix for about 5 minutes or until creamy and fluffy.
10. Prepare the vegan vanilla ice cream according to the package.
11. Add 4 tbsp vanilla to the bowl of a stand mixer or hand mixer and mix on medium-high for about 2 minutes or until combined with the vegan vanilla ice cream.
12. Scoop out 12-14 of each flavor into a small bowl; keep the rest in their containers in the freezer, so they stay cold while you work on them later.
13. Pour the vegan buttercream into a food processor and process for about 10 seconds or until it is completely smooth.
14. Add the vegan vanilla ice cream to the food processor and pulse for about 30 seconds or until it is combined with the buttercream.
15. Scoop 1 cup of each in a small bowl and stir gently to combine into a thick, fluffy frosting. Set aside the rest in their containers.
16. Now, you may use the vegan frosting and vegan vanilla ice cream mixture to fill the magnum cones, or you can take your time and make them individually.
17. Take about 1 tbsp of each flavor of ice cream and use a small spoon or butter knife to spread it onto a cone in a thin layer, leaving room at the bottom for filling.
18. Fill with 1 tbsp of frosting or scoop it on top.
19. Top with another cone and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts Of Vegan Magnum Recipe
Amazing 10 Health Benefits Of Vegan Magnum Recipe
1. Vegan magnum recipe is a low-calorie food.
2. This recipe helps to treat the problem of obesity.
3. It makes you easily digestible and increases your metabolism.
4. The vegan magnum recipe can boost your energy level and keep you fit and fine the entire day.
5. Vegan magnum recipe is rich in protein, vitamin C & antioxidants, which help prevent cancer and heart diseases.
6. It delays the aging process and keeps you away from other dangerous diseases.
7. Vegan magnum recipe is rich in fiber and makes your digestive system strong and healthy.
8. Vegan magnum recipe is a good source of calcium and protein, and it makes your healthier & stronger bones.
9. This recipe is a good remedy for many health problems like constipation, arthritis, muscle pain, etc.
10. Vegan magnum recipe is a great remedy for any disorder.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
Prepare Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours
How Can I Serve It?
1. Vegan magnum recipe can be served cold after preparation, or it can be served warm.
2. Vegan magnum recipe can be kept in the refrigerator.
3. Vegan magnum recipe is the perfect finger food for the whole family.
How Can I Store It And Store It Well?
1. Store in an airtight container.
2. Keep it refrigerated once you prepare this recipe.
3. Do not microwave or freeze this product – don’t cook them with fire or steam.
4. Freeze it and keep it frozen using the freezer.
5. Taste the vegan magnum recipe with the cone after 2 hours. If you want to make it again, you can use any ingredients.
I hope you enjoyed reading my vegan magnum recipe review post. The vegan magnum recipe is an extremely sweet dessert that is a perfect substitute for your usual desserts. The taste of these delicious cakes will engage you from the moment you take a bite.
Rich in saturated fats, these cakes are delicious and healthy, delivering essential nutrients and calories to your body, so consider trying them out the next time you have that craving for sugary goodness! Thank you for reading this article.