The vegan iced coffee recipe is a simple, easy-to-make vegan iced coffee that both healthy and unhealthy people can enjoy.
This vegan iced coffee recipe is on the sweeter side, making it a perfect drink for summer. It’s easy to make, and you can add your favorite toppings to get the best taste in your mouth!
What Is A Vegan Iced Coffee Recipe?
Vegan iced coffee is a drink made with a blend of coffee and milk and is usually sweetened. It is usually combined with other ingredients like sugar, milk, cream, etc.
If you want to get a better taste in your mouth, then you need to get the best taste in your mouth. This iced coffee recipe is a good one to try, but it’s a very simple one. You’ll be able to make this in just 10 minutes.
What Are The Benefits Of Eating This?
Aside from tasting good, this vegan iced coffee recipe will also help keep your health and body in shape. This vegan iced coffee recipe has nothing bad in it. This is also a great breakfast drink for people on the go or those who want to drink a good cup of coffee to start the day.
How To Make A Vegan Iced Coffee Recipe?
The vegan iced coffee recipe is easy to make and delicious to taste. Below are the steps you need to follow to make this drink.
- A coffee machine that can make cold coffee.
- A blender or a shaker.
- Vanilla syrup (I like to use Torani)
- A shot of espresso (or 2 shots if you want it stronger)
- Ice cubes
- Milk (I like using almond milk)
- A dash of cinnamon
- Coffee beans (a few beans on top)
- A little bit of sugar (optional)
1. Fill your coffee machine with cold water.
2. Make sure the coffee machine is in the “on” mode, and then pour in the vanilla syrup to make ice cubes.
3. Pour in your espresso (or coffee), put it in a blender or shaker, and wait a few seconds for it to settle.
4. I like my iced coffee to be stronger, so I added 2 shots of espresso (use less if you want it weaker).
5. Pour the milk and spices in and blend it for a few seconds.
6. Pour into glass bottles with ice cubes.
Enjoy your new vegan iced coffee recipe!
Nutrition Facts Of Vegan Iced Coffee Recipe
|Saturated Fat||0.01 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
Amazing 7 Serving Ideas Of Vegan Iced Coffee Recipe
1. Enjoy it with a dash of sugar on the side
2. Add more ice cubes and blend it after adding more ice cubes for a thicker taste
3. Add a shot of espresso or a cinnamon stick for a more intense flavor
4. Add vanilla ice cubes for another taste
5. Use cream instead of milk (use skim if you want to)
6. Add a little chocolate syrup and dissolve it with your coffee before drinking it.
7. Add some chocolate syrup and use it as an ice cream topping.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
Prepare Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Is It Suitable For Diabetic Patients?
Yes. It has low sugar content, and it’s very healthy (and delicious!).
Is It Gluten-Free?
Yes, it is. It uses coffee, which is derived from beans (not wheat). We also use vanilla syrup and not extracts that may contain gluten.
Is It Healthy For Heart Patients?
Yes, it is. It is low in saturated fat and has a low sodium content.
Is It Good For People With Lactose Issues?
Yes. The vanilla syrup is derived from the milk itself, so there’s no worry about lactose issues.
Can I Drink This While Pregnant?
Yes, but only if you keep a strict vegan diet during pregnancy. If you are on a vegan diet and want to include this drink in your diet, then I would suggest that you consume this only during fasting periods.
Can Children Drink This Recipe?
Yes. It is 100% safe for children, but I suggest you ask a physician before giving it to them.
Is It Good For Cancer Patients?
It is good for patients with a weakened immune system or cancer. The caffeine in this recipe increases your energy level and helps your body fight off cancer cells.
I hope you enjoyed this vegan iced coffee recipe. You can make it with your family or friends and add your favorite toppings.
This vegan iced coffee recipe would be a great addition to dinner parties! Thank you for reading this article. Enjoy your drinks, and see you soon!