The vegan honey butter recipe is a versatile, healthy recipe for honey-butter spread. It is easy to make and easy to use for baking or snacking.
If you are transitioning to a vegan diet or trying to eat healthier, this vegan honey butter recipe is one that you should add to your repertoire.
What Is A Vegan Honey Butter Recipe?
The vegan honey butter recipe is a simple vegan recipe that combines natural ingredients and a few steps to create a spreadable, golden-brown butter. T
The finished vegan honey butter recipe is the perfect go-to for breakfast on toast as an ingredient in baking or snacking.
It is also great for spreading on sandwiches or as an alternative to mayo when you need your sandwich to stay together longer.
Benefits Of Eating This
The vegan honey butter recipe is a tasty, healthy alternative to butter. It is easy to make using natural ingredients, and it is also healthy.
This Vegan Honey Butter Recipe Offers A Few Nutritional Benefits, Including:
Using raw honey in baked goods or on toast may help those who suffer from seasonal allergies due to the anti-inflammatory properties of raw honey.
Raw honey is also a good source of antioxidants, which helps to support the immune system. Raw honey has some super-antioxidants and is also good for your health.
It is a rich source of B vitamins, and its antioxidant properties make it a great natural remedy for lowering the risk of certain common types of cancer. This vegan honey butter recipe is also a good source of healthy fats.
How To Make The Vegan Honey Butter Recipe?
The vegan honey butter recipe is easy to make and delicious. Here are the steps to make it:
- Paring knife.
- Cookie Sheet.
- Large Mixing Bowl.
- Cheese Grater or Microplane Grater (optional).
- 1/3 cup vegan margarine.
- 2 tablespoons vegan honey or 1/2 teaspoon agave nectar (optional).
- Pinch of salt.
1. Place the margarine in a saucepan and melt on medium heat.
2. While waiting for the margarine to melt, prepare the honey mixture by grating the yellow part of one lemon with a Microplane grater or cheese grater into a small bowl. Alternatively, place the lemon in a ziplock bag and use the flat side of a meat pounder to smash it into small pieces inside the bag (or on plastic wrap).
3. Add the lemon zest to melted butter, carefully stir to combine, and remove from heat.
4. Let the butter mixture cool completely before adding honey (if using).
5. Stir in the honey (if using) and a pinch of salt; mix well.
6. Scoop out into a glass jar or small bowl and store in the fridge for up to one month. Serve at room temperature or slightly warmed on toast, grilled sandwiches or muffins, cakes, etc.
9 Amazing Serving Suggestions For Vegan Honey Butter Recipe
1. Use the vegan honey butter recipe as a spread on toast, waffles, and pancakes or as an ingredient in baking. You can even use it to top baked potatoes or French fries.
2. Use it in mayo on sandwiches and hamburgers for a delicious kick of flavor!
3. Drizzle the vegan honey butter recipe over fresh fruit for a healthy dessert option.
4. Add it to your favorite breakfast cereal for a sweet treat!
5. Use the vegan honey butter recipe as a dip for your favorite vegetables or fruit.
6. Mix it into oatmeal or cream of wheat cereal in place of regular butter and sugar.
7. Use it in your coffee or tea to add a sweet treat without the extra calories of processed, store-bought sweeteners!
8. Use it to top pancakes and waffles instead of syrup…or both!
9. Use the vegan honey butter recipe as a spread on sandwiches and wraps.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
Prepare Time: 15 minutes.
Cook Time: 20 minutes.
Total Time: 35 minutes.
How To Make It More Delicious?
You can add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, which will help to make the vegan honey butter recipe taste more like traditional butter. You can also grate fresh orange zest into the mix for different flavors.
Is It Suitable For Diabetic Patients?
This vegan honey butter recipe is suitable for people with diabetes, free of sugar, cholesterol, and fat.
Is It Safe For Heart Patients?
This vegan honey butter recipe is safe for heart patients as it does not contain trans fats. It also contains real ingredients, not too much protein, and no cholesterol.
Is It Good For Weight Loss?
This vegan honey butter recipe is good for weight loss because it is rich in natural ingredients and low in calories and fat. It is also very delicious.
Is It Gluten-Free?
This vegan honey butter recipe is gluten-free because it doesn’t contain any flour.
Is It Good For Your Skin?
This vegan honey butter recipe can effectively moisturize your skin and make it look smoother and more radiant.
Is It Kids Friendly?
This vegan honey butter recipe is kid-friendly because it is tasty and healthy.
Is It Safe During Pregnancy?
This vegan honey butter recipe is not safe for pregnant women as it contains raw honey. Raw honey contains naturally occurring yeasts that can cause a rare foodborne illness in infants called botulism.
Is It Good For Breastfeeding Women?
This recipe should be avoided by breastfeeding women because it contains raw honey. Raw honey can cause infant botulism in rare cases, so it’s best to avoid it during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
I hope you enjoyed the vegan honey butter recipe! If you like this recipe, please leave a comment. Also, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
I will try my best to find a solution to your question! Please like my Facebook page and share it with your friends if you like this recipe! Thank you so much for visiting.