The vegan hazelnut ice cream recipe is a delicious and quick treat that is vegan and gluten-free. This recipe contains no refined sugar or dairy. It is made with Tofu and raw hazelnuts, which are low in fat, cholesterol-free, and heart-healthy.
The vegan hazelnut ice cream recipe is a delicious vegan dessert that can be made in minutes without any refined sugar or dairy products. It is made with classic vegan ingredients and a few secret ingredients. It is quick, easy, and delicious to make.
This vegan hazelnut ice cream recipe will teach you how to make this delicious and creamy dessert. This healthy, no-refined sugar ice cream is perfect for those who have a sweet tooth and are craving ice cream.
What Is A Vegan Hazelnut Ice Cream Recipe?
This vegan ice cream recipe contains no refined sugar, dairy products, or artificial colors and flavors. This delicious and nutritious dessert is perfect for those who have a sweet tooth and are craving an ice cream treat. It contains only all-natural ingredients that are not processed.
This vegan ice cream recipe is an unusual yet tasty treat for the unexpected guests that stop by for brunch or dinner to dress up their meal. The vegan hazelnut ice cream recipe is a wholesome dessert everyone should enjoy.
Benefits Of Eating This Vegan Hazelnut Ice Cream Recipe
The vegan hazelnut ice cream recipe is a healthy dessert option. It contains no refined sugar or dairy products. This is a delectable, creamy dessert made with Tofu as a base.
The recipe contains no refined sugar or dairy products, usually commercial ice cream recipes. This vegan ice cream creation contains only all-natural ingredients.
This is an unusual yet tasty treat for the unexpected guests that stop by for brunch or dinner to dress up their meal.
How To Prepare A Vegan Hazelnut Ice Cream Recipe?
- Food processor.
- Shallow tubs.
- 14 ounces of soft Tofu.
- 2 cups of raw Hazelnuts.
- 1 ripe Banana (optional).
- 3/4 cup of maple syrup.
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon (optional).
1. Blend the Tofu in a blender with banana, maple syrup, and vanilla extract until smooth.
2. Put the mixture into a saucepan and bring to a boil over low heat and reduce the heat to low.
3. Keep cooking until it thickens, stirring consistently, so it does not stick on the bottom or burn. Depending on your stovetop, this will take between 30 minutes and 1 hour.
4. Add the chocolate and hazelnut powder to the saucepan and cook undisturbed for two minutes, being careful not to burn it.
5. Turn off heat and stir in cocoa powder and cinnamon until smooth and creamy.
6. Pour the vegan hazelnut ice cream into bowls, bowls or jars, or plastic containers that can be frozen.
7. Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight to have firm ice cream.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts Of Vegan Hazelnut Ice Cream Recipe
Amazing 6 Freezing & Serving Ideas Of Vegan Hazelnut Ice Cream Recipe
Freezing Ideas For Vegan Hazelnut Ice Cream Recipe
1. Freeze the vegan hazelnut ice cream in individual bowls or plastic containers, and put them in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
2. Then, put them in a tub or Ziploc bags and freeze for 24 hours until frozen solid.
3. Put the tubs of ice cream in the freezer to harden it further overnight (or for up to 1 month.)
4. You can also store it in the refrigerator after freezing if you prefer not to freeze it at all.
5. Once the ice cream is frozen, you can remove the bowls from the freezer and place them in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Serving Ideas Of Vegan Hazelnut Ice Cream Recipe
1. Spread and enjoy your vegan hazelnut ice cream right away.
2. You can wait a few hours, allowing it to thicken so that you can serve it with more nuts or drizzle it with chocolate syrup if you prefer to eat it as a sweet snack.
3. To make this recipe a special occasion, combine it with macadamia nuts and strawberries for an added crunchy texture that is perfect for dipping into the dessert.
4. Use a scoop and serve it with cake or pie for a unique, tasty dessert.
5. You can also use it as a sauce for yogurt, pancakes, or waffles.
6. You can also use it as a filling for crepes or add it to your smoothie recipe.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
Prepare Time: 15-30 minutes.
Cook Time: 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Total Time: 1 hour and 45 minutes.
How To Make It More Delicious?
1. Add chocolate syrup or peanut butter chips to the vegan hazelnut ice cream if you want it to be sweeter.
2. Add some nut butter and nuts on top of the dessert before serving, if desired.
3. You can add honey to the vegan hazelnut ice cream recipe for an additional sweetness layer.
4. Use a square baking pan to make this recipe more attractive.
5. You can let it thaw overnight and serve it the next day.
6. You can use a bowl instead of the ice cream tubs to make this recipe in your dorm room, campsite, or on the patio at home, as well as in a restaurant or event without any hassle.
Is It Good For Pregnant Women?
It is a great choice for pregnant women because it contains no alcohol or alcohol-based extracts.
Is It Suitable For Heart Patients?
It is suitable for heart patients because it contains zero cholesterol and sodium.
Is It Good For Diabetes?
It is a healthy option for diabetics because this vegan ice cream recipe does not contain sugar or refined flour.
Is It Good For A Vegan Diet?
Yes, this vegan ice cream recipe will go well with a vegan diet because it contains hazelnuts rich in magnesium and manganese, essential elements in the body’s metabolism.
Is It Safe For Breastfeeding Women?
Yes, this vegan dessert will be safe for breastfeeding women to enjoy because it contains no dairy or milk products.
Is It Good For Nursing Women?
This vegan hazelnut ice cream recipe is also a great choice for nursing women because it contains no refined sugar.
Is It Kids-Friendly?
This vegan dessert is a great option for kids because it contains only all-natural ingredients.
Is Vegan Hazelnut Ice Cream Diet-Friendly?
Vegan and gluten-free diets are a great choice for everyone, including heart patients. The high fiber content of the recipe is also low in saturated fat and good in nutrients. It is also free of cholesterol and fat, essential to a healthy cardiovascular system.
If you are thinking of making an entirely vegan diet, try out the vegan ice cream recipe immediately because it is a healthy dessert that anyone can eat.
If you have any questions regarding this vegan recipe, feel free to ask in the comments below. I would be happy to hear from you. Thank you for reading this article.