The vegan eclair recipe is a sweet treat. The vegan eclair recipe includes a chocolate sauce and a caramel sauce. The pastry is made with cookie dough, depending on the desired consistency.
The pastry is filled with caramel, then wrapped in more pastry dough, then fully iced so that it looks like an eclair shape. The base of the dipper can be either dipped in chocolate or left plain. This vegan eclair recipe serves 8 people.
What Is A Vegan Eclair Recipe?
The Eclair recipe is lovely and will impress anyone you serve it to. The eclair recipe is a dessert that you can make easily.
What Are The Benefits Of This Vegan Eclair Recipe?
The vegan eclair recipe provides you with the high protein, natural and healthy benefits of eating fruits and vegetables. Also, the vegan eclair recipe can be a part of your diet if you want to lose weight or maintain a healthy lifestyle.
So, you can have it as a dessert or have this vegan eclair recipe as the main item in your meal. In any case, you will please your guests and yourself at the same time.
How To Make A Vegan Eclair Recipe?
The vegan eclair recipe is made of a great variety of easy-to-get ingredients. Here is one of the easiest vegan eclair recipes possible to make.
- Pans or bowls
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup of white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons of vegan butter
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1. Sift the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
2. In another bowl, combine the water and melted vegan butter.
3. Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients bowl and oil, vanilla, and milk. Mix until smooth.
4. Add the sliced almonds to a frying pan and toast until brown for about 3 minutes on medium heat.
5. Add the cinnamon to your flour and baking powder mixture and set aside.
6. Pour the dough into a piping bag.
7. Heat the water until boiling.
8. Cook your eclairs for about 20 minutes on high heat.
9. Remove from the water and allow to cool for 2 minutes.
10. Slowly push a skewer into each eclair on one side and then on the other this will help to create an opening for you to fill with caramel.
11. Spoon 1/4 cup of caramel into each eclair.
12. Add your chocolate sauce and sprinkle with chopped nuts.
13. Serve and enjoy!!
Nutrition Facts Of Vegan Eclair Recipe
|Vitamin C||2 %|
6 Amazing Serving Suggestions For Vegan Eclair Recipe
1. You can use the chocolate sauce in a variety of desserts.
2. You can keep your vegan eclairs for 2-3 days, so you can scoop out some chocolate sauce and replace it with another sauce.
3. You can also freeze your vegan eclairs for up to 3 months in a freezer bag or container.
4. You may substitute the white sugar with light brown sugar, but add a bit more flour to make the consistency thicker and crispier!
5. Add any fruit like mango or lemon slices to your vegan eclairs. It can also be used as a filling.
6. Add nuts of your choice to the filling of the vegan eclair recipe. It can also be used as a filling.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
Prepare Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
How Can I Freeze This Recipe?
1. To freeze the vegan eclairs, you can freeze them for 3-4 months. To reheat, place in the microwave for about 10 minutes or until warmed up to a nice consistency.
2. You can also freeze the baked and cooled vegan eclairs in an air-tight container and later reheat them on low heat until cooked through, so they don’t crumble too much.
3. You can also make the dough in advance and freeze it for later use.
I hope you will enjoy the vegan eclair recipe. You can make this vegan eclair recipe in a large batch and share it with your family, friends, coworkers, and neighbors.
Hope you will try this recipe because it is very yummy and you can prepare it easily! You can have a variety of flavor eclairs too.
So, try this vegan eclair recipe, and I am sure you will love it! Feel free to share your experience in the comments section below! Thank you for reading this article.