The vegan drop biscuits recipe is easy to follow and only takes minutes to prepare. The ingredients required are easy to find in any store.
The recipe requires no eggs, so it can be modified to suit your dietary requirements if needed. The biscuits are fluffy and light, ideal for dunking in the vegan drop biscuits recipe.
What Is The Vegan Drop Biscuits Recipe?
The vegan drop biscuits recipe is a quick and easy biscuit/cookie recipe that can be prepared in just a few minutes. The recipe uses milk, soya, and sugar to make it yeast-free.
The biscuits are prepared in a very basic way and don’t contain eggs, so they can be made without needing an egg replacer. There is no dairy involved in the recipe, so vegans, as well as vegetarians, can use this recipe.
What Are The Benefits Of Eating This Vegan Drop Biscuits Recipe?
The vegan drop biscuits recipe is a healthy food option as it contains no dairy or eggs. The biscuits are low in fat and saturated fat, so that they can be consumed by people with heart conditions such as high cholesterol and high blood pressure.
They do not contain any cholesterol or trans fatty acids either, allowing people to indulge without worrying about the health implications of consuming them.
The biscuits are also very low in sodium, so they are suitable for those who suffer from hypertension and other related conditions.
Biscuits are a good source of protein and fiber, so that they can be consumed as a meal replacement. The recipe also contains essential minerals and vitamins such as vitamin A, niacin, riboflavin, thiamine, calcium, and iron.
The vegan drop biscuits recipe is therefore suitable for vegans and vegetarians who need to keep an eye on their cholesterol levels because the cholesterol in the recipe is very low. They also contain very few carbohydrates, so people with diabetes can eat them.
How To Prepare A Vegan Drop Biscuits Recipe?
The vegan drop biscuits recipe is very easy to prepare, and no special equipment is required. The recipe does not require any special ingredients or kitchen skills. The ingredients are easily available in most supermarkets, and it takes about 20 minutes to make the biscuits.
- Baking tray.
- Baking parchment paper.
- 1 cup of non-dairy milk.
- 1/2 cup of vegetable shortening or vegan butter.
- 3/4 cup of unbleached all-purpose flour.
- 2 tbsp. sugar.
- 1/4 tsp. salt.
- 1 tsp. baking powder.
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar.
- 1 tsp. baking soda.
8 Easy Preparation Methods
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Line a baking tray with baking parchment paper.
3. In a medium-sized pan, cook the milk, shortening, and sugar on medium heat until it comes to a boil. This should take about 3-4 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and mix in the flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda in this order using a wooden spoon or spatula to combine all the ingredients thoroughly.
5. Mix the vinegar and apple cider vinegar well in a small bowl and add this to the mixture. Stir in until it is well mixed.
6. Drop large spoonfuls of this dough onto the baking tray and flatten with your fingers to create a round shape about an inch thick, with a flat-edged cookie base.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
8. Remove from the oven and let it cool for at least 10 minutes before serving. Serve as is or with jam, or frost them with a vegan butter frosting if desired.
Nutrition Facts Of Vegan Drop Biscuits Recipe
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||18.9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.5 g|
Serving Ideas Of Vegan Drop Biscuits Recipe
1. Serve them directly out of the oven for a light, healthy breakfast.
2. Serve with Vanilla Frosting or chocolate frosting.
3. Top it with fresh fruit such as strawberries and blueberries and serve it as a dessert or snack.
4. Use them as an ingredient to make pie crusts, biscuits, dips, breadcrumbs, etc.
5. Spread them with Vegan Butter Frosting frosting and serve them as a dessert or snack.
6. Use them to make biscuits or drop biscuits for your breakfast.
7. They can be used as an ingredient to make pie crusts, biscuits, dips, breadcrumbs, etc.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
Prepare Time: 18 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 – 12 Minutes
Total Time: 28 – 30 minutes
Can I Freeze This Recipe?
Yes, the vegan drop biscuits recipe can be frozen. Even when it is cooked, you can freeze it for later use to make delicious snacks and desserts.
Take the biscuit out of the freezer and allow it to thaw at room temperature. Once it has thawed, reheat in the oven or a toaster, or serve as is with whatever topping you prefer.
Is It Gluten-Free?
The vegan drop biscuits recipe is gluten-free, so that people can consume it with gluten intolerance or celiac disease.
Is It Good For Heart Patients?
The vegan drop biscuits recipe is heart-friendly as it contains no trans fats and almost no saturated fats. The recipe also contains no cholesterol, meaning it can be consumed by people with high blood pressure and high cholesterol. But those subject to these conditions should still consult their physician before consuming the recipe regularly.
Is It Healthy For Pregnant Women?
The vegan drop biscuits recipe is a healthy recipe that pregnant women can consume. It contains no trans fats and almost no saturated fats, plus it is not very high in cholesterol.
Is It Safe For Diabetic Patients?
Yes, the vegan drop biscuits recipe is not only healthy for people with diabetes and heart problems but also safe for diabetic patients. It is low in carbohydrates and sugar content. It contains no trans fats and almost no saturated fats.
Is It Safe To Consume During Breastfeeding?
Yes, the vegan drop biscuits recipe can be consumed by women breastfeeding their babies as it contains no trans fats and almost no saturated fats.
Is It Safe For Children?
Yes, the vegan drop biscuits recipe is safe for children to consume. It contains no trans fats and almost no saturated fats. Children usually love this recipe because of its sweet taste and soft texture.
Is This Vegetarian?
Yes, this vegan drop biscuits recipe is 100% vegetarian and can be eaten by people with lactose intolerance or dairy allergy. But if you are allergic to gluten, you should avoid this recipe as it contains gluten.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Vegan Drop Biscuits Recipe?
The most common side effect of this recipe is flatulence, so as this is a sweet recipe, it should not be eaten too much as excessive sugar consumption is not good for health.
It is also a good idea to consult your doctor before eating this recipe if you have any medical conditions or are on any medication. The recipe is not suitable for people allergic to gluten because it contains gluten.
The vegan drop biscuits recipe contains dairy products, so it should be avoided by people who have lactose intolerance or dairy allergy.
I hope you enjoyed this article about the vegan drop biscuits recipe. The recipe is 100% vegetarian so that it can be enjoyed by people with dairy allergy and lactose intolerance. It is best served fresh from the oven and should not be stored in the refrigerator for too long.
On the quotes, you’ll also find several of my other vegan recipes here, including my vegan oatmeal recipe, my vegan granola bars recipe, vegan chocolate chip cookies recipe, and much more. Thank you for reading this article!