The vegan carob brownie recipe is a delicious and healthy brownie recipe that is vegan, gluten-free, and vegan. Because it is so healthy for you, it has 61 calories per brownie slice. Making this sweet dessert a guilt-free indulgence that you can enjoy every day.
What Is A Vegan Carob Brownie Recipe?
Vegan carob brownies are a delicious, healthy dessert that is vegan, gluten-free, and vegan. This recipe is made with whole wheat flour and coconut oil, so it’s low in carbs but high in flavor.
This recipe also includes gluten-free vegan butter to make this dessert the healthiest brownie recipe on the planet. Vegan for the win!
This easy chocolate dessert recipe can be made with either dark chocolate or white chocolate chips. You can also make this recipe without chips and use cocoa powder for the chocolate flavor.
What Are The Benefits Of Eating This Vegan Carob Brownie Recipe?
This delicious vegan dessert recipe is healthy for you because it’s low in carbohydrates and sugar. It also contains protein and fiber, which will help keep you full after eating it.
So you really can enjoy this amazing dessert every day without any guilt. This recipe also includes healthy ingredients like whole wheat flour, coconut oil, natural sugar, and healthy vegan butter. All these ingredients are put together to make this a light but sweet dessert that everyone loves to eat.
How To Make A Vegan Carob Brownie Recipe?
The vegan carob brownie recipe is easy to make and delicious to eat. This recipe requires simple steps to make, and they are easy to follow. You will need just a few equipment & ingredients, and they can be found at most grocery stores.
- 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Baking pan.
- Cookie sheet for cooling brownie.
- Pastry brush.
- 1 ½ cup whole wheat flour (or all-purpose flour).
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder (or unsweetened cocoa powder).
- ¼ tsp baking soda (or ¾ tsp baking powder).
- 1½ cup sugar.
- ½ tsp salt.
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted).
- 3 tbsp vegan butter or margarine(softened).
- ½ cup brown sugar (.75 cup white sugar).
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract.
- 2 tsp carob powder (or cocoa powder).
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips (or white chocolate chips).
- 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- ½ cup dairy-free chocolate chips (add to brownie after baking).
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Take a 9 x 13 casserole dish and spread 2 tbsp vegan butter evenly over the bottom of it.
3. Mix the whole wheat flour, baking soda, carob powder, salt, and sugar in a bowl. Stir until combined well or sift into another bowl to incorporate better.
4. Next, add the coconut oil, vanilla extract, and brown sugar until your mixture is nice and creamy (Use an electric mixer for best results).
5. Add in the ¼ cup softened vegan butter and mix until your mixture is nice and creamy. (use an electric mixer for best results).
6. Finally, add in the 2 tbsp of cocoa powder and mix until combined well.
7. Add your batter into the casserole dish and spread it evenly with a spatula.
8. Bake this brownie dessert for 20-25 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and the center is puffed up. A toothpick inserted into the middle should come out clean.
9. Remove this vegan dessert from the oven and let it cool for 15 minutes. Then take a cooling rack and place it over your casserole dish. Prop up the brownie with some heavy weights. Make sure the top of your brownie is a flat surface and not curved like an arch.
10. Now, take a pastry brush and brush away all excess oil from the brownies (this helps them brown evenly). Next, place this onto a preheated cookie sheet.
11. Prop up the cooling rack and brownie with heavy weights (for about 1 hour).
12. Finally, remove all weight from the brownie and place the cooling rack away from your brownie tray. Then take a knife and gently wiggle it between the edges of your brownie. This will help you lift the brownie from the pan and make it easier to cut.
13. Once you’ve done this, cut into 15 squares that are about 3 inches square each.
14. Place these chocolate dessert squares onto a cooling rack and cool for 15 minutes. Then place them in a container and chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or until the chocolate has hardened.
15. Finally, take out your brownies and top each piece with 1 tsp of melted dairy-free chocolate chips.
16. Serve (or keep your brownies stored in the refrigerator) and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts Of A Vegan Carob Brownie Recipe
Amazing 6 Serving Ideas For A Vegan Carob Brownie Recipe
1. Serve this vegan dessert recipe with some soy whipped cream or vanilla fudge ice cream.
2. Serve this vegan dessert recipe with some hot chocolate for a richer taste.
3. Serve this dessert at a party for something unique and delicious to eat.
4. Serve these carob brownies at a bake sale for an easy, delicious, and healthy dessert to sell.
5. Serve this vegan dessert to your friends, family, or anyone at a party; they will love it.
6. Serve this delicious vegan brownie recipe for something different to make for breakfast with your breakfast cereal.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
Prepare Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
Is Vegan Carob Brownie Recipe Suitable For Heart Patients?
This recipe is suitable for heart patients because it does not have any all-purpose flour, egg, butter, or sugar. This recipe is also a good choice for those who have dietary restrictions. Also, this vegan dessert is free of dairy, gluten, and soy.
Is Vegan Carob Brownie Recipe Good For Diabetic Patients?
Yes, this dessert is a good choice for diabetic patients because it has no sugar. This dessert recipe contains vegan butter/margarine and coconut oil, which is also suitable for diabetic patients.
Is It Healthy For Pregnant Women?
Yes, this Vegan Carob Brownie Recipe recipe is healthy for pregnant women because it does not have any sugar. Also, this vegan dessert is so sweet and good for expecting mothers to satisfy their sweet tooth.
Is It Safe For Breastfeeding Women?
Yes, this Vegan Carob Brownie Recipe is safe for breastfeeding mothers because it does not have any dairy products. This vegan dessert also does not have any flour or eggs, which is healthy for nursing mothers.
Is It Safe For Toddlers?
Is It Gluten-Free?
Yes, this recipe is gluten-free because it does not have any wheat flour in it. Also, this vegan dessert is safe for those who have dietary restrictions.
Is It Vegetarian/Vegan?
Yes, this recipe is completely vegetarian and completely vegan because it does not have any meat products in it at all. This dessert also does not have any dairy products or eggs in it.
Can I Freeze This Recipe?
Yes, you can freeze this vegan dessert recipe by storing it in an air-tight container for up to 3 months in the freezer.
I hope you enjoy this yummy vegan carob brownie recipe as much as I do. I know that you’re going to love it! Try this vegan carob brownie recipe that is healthy and yummy, perfect for any dessert lover. And as always…enjoy! Thanks for reading this article.