The vegan bonbons recipe is a delicious vegan recipe. You can prepare these vegan bonbons easily in your kitchen by giving the right measurements in the ingredients section.
I will teach you how to prepare this tasty treat with a step-by-step tutorial so that you can finally enjoy these vegan-friendly bonbons.
The vegan bonbons ingredients are quite simple. You will need a perfect vegan recipe for your holiday or Christmas parties.
They are the easiest recipe to make, especially if you have kids over for a party and you want to impress them with some homemade vegan treats. Or, give them as small easter presents to your loved ones or friends. They will love it!
How To Make A Vegan Bonbons Recipe?
The vegan bonbons are easy to make as well. The preparation is time-consuming as you need to prepare both the bonbon shell and the filling. The ingredients are simple and easy to find.
The vegan bonbons can be made in 15 minutes. If you want them to have a crunchier texture, you need to let them sit in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
This way, they will become denser and have a caramel-like consistency on the outside and a softer inside.
- 300 grams of raw sugar.
- 150 grams of vegan butter.
- 150 grams of almond flour.
- 2 tablespoons of baking powder or baking soda.
- A pinch of salt.
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- 100 grams of dried fruit (You are free to use any fruit you like. I used raisins and dates because they were available).
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil (optional).
1. In a bowl, combine the sugar and the flour and add the baking powder or baking soda. Mix them well to make sure that they’re evenly dispersed.
2. Place the sugar mixture in another bowl.
3. Heat the coconut oil in a pan.
4. Add the almond flour mixture and stir for about 2 minutes until the mixture is golden brown.
5. Add the dried fruit and the vanilla extract and stir for about 2 minutes until all dried fruits are evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
6. Add half of your melted vegan butter and stir again so that all of them are melted evenly and added to your dough.
7. Now, you should remove the sugar mixture from the fridge and add it to your flour mixture. You are going to use it as a base for your vegan bonbons.
8. Mix them carefully, using a whisk or spatula, so you don’t have lumps of dough in your vegan bonbons.
9. Now, you are all done! You can place the dough in the fridge for about an hour to let them become fit for consumption (bring them out of the fridge about 30 minutes before consuming).
10. Enjoy your vegan bonbons!
Nutrition Fact Of Vegan Bonbons Recipe
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
The vegan bonbons recipe is most definitely suitable for pregnant women. They are very beneficial for your unborn baby’s health.
Is Vegan Bonbons Recipe Suitable For Breastfeeding Women?
Yes! It is! These vegan bonbons will help your body produce more breast milk once you start breastfeeding your newborn baby.
Feeding time will be easier and more comfortable, and your baby will have a healthy and nutritious diet.
Are Vegan Bonbons Recipe Gluten-Free?
Yes, they are. Making vegan bonbons is quite simple and easy so that you won’t have any problems with gluten contamination.
Is It Suitable For Vegans?
Yes, but only if you buy vegan ingredients for them (like butter). Fresh ingredients are always better than preservative-filled ones.
Can I Freeze This Vegan Bonbons Recipe?
Absolutely! And it’s the best way to keep these vegan bonbons fresh. You just put them in a freezer-safe bag and freeze them until you need them.
Amazing 10 Serving Ideas Of Vegan Bonbons Recipe
1. You can put them in jars and give them Christmas presents or New Year’s presents.
2. Put them in small baskets and wrap them with a cute bow. They are easy to carry, especially if you have kids that like to walk around the neighborhood with their friends.
It’s a great way to show your love and affection for their friends’ parents when you bring a healthy snack for the kids that play at your house.
3. You can also train them so that they bring the vegan treats to their friends’ homes during the holidays.
4. You can give them as Baskets of Joy to the elderly, sick, or disabled people. The idea is that someone who needs support that day will be able to receive it from them and enjoy the treats instead of eating them alone.
5. You can also give them to your colleagues at work or school. They will love it as they will have something healthy to munch on during their breaks.
6. You can prepare a chocolate version of the vegan bonbons and give them as gifts during the winter holiday season.
7. You can prepare a fruity version of the recipe and give them to your loved ones when they’re sick in bed with flu or some other contagious disease.
8. You can also prepare a sugar-free version of the vegan bonbons recipe, especially if you have friends or family members who have diabetes. They will appreciate the fact that you make a healthier snack for them.
9. You can also take them to a tea party. They will be a great addition since they will add a natural sweetness to the tea, and it will be easier for your friends to drink it.
10. You can also serve them as an after-dinner dessert in your house. They are vegan, so they are healthy, and they taste delicious!
I hope that you have enjoyed this Vegan Bonbons Recipe. Please don’t forget to share it on your social media if you have.
I would also love to hear about your experience with these vegan bonbons and whether you enjoyed them or not.
You can leave a comment below, and I will reply to you as soon as possible. Thanks for reading this article about the vegan bonbons recipe.