Uncle julio’s salsa recipe is a simple, traditional salsa recipe that uses just a handful of ingredients. It is quick and easy to make, using the fewest ingredients possible to achieve the most flavorful salsa imaginable.
Making this recipe starts with chopping tomatoes, onions, jalapeños, cilantro, and garlic. In grande cuisine, this combination is called a mirepoix.
It’s the base for many gourmet dishes and builds more complex flavors. You could add any variety of veggies you like and even omit a few that aren’t your favorite to make this recipe your own!
How To Make Uncle Julio’s Salsa Recipe?
Uncle Julio’s Salsa Recipe is easy to make. You don’t need to be a gourmet cook to make this recipe on your own. It is simple, quick, and delicious. You can adjust the recipe to suit your tastes.
- Tomatoes – 8 to 10 medium or large tomatoes.
- Salt – 1 tsp.
- Jalapeno – 3 to 4 chopped fine.
- Red onion – 1 finely chopped.
- Cilantro – 1/4 cup chopped fine.
- Garlic cloves – 2-3 crushed/minced fine.
- Black pepper – 1 tsp.
1. Cut tomatoes into small pieces.
2. Mix tomatoes, garlic, and cilantro in a large bowl.
3. Add salt and pepper.
4. Add jalapenos and onions to the bowl, mixing well with tomato mixture until incorporated and mixed throughly, if necessary.
5. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours (3-4 will help the flavor develop).
6. Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or tacos.
This Recipe is ready to eat! It takes just a little over 30 minutes to make and is the perfect end to any Mexican meal. It is extremely easy to make. If you like salsa, this salsa recipe is a must-try! You can alter the recipe to your tastes. However, I think it needs no alterations.
Nutrition Fact Of Uncle Julio’s Salsa Recipe
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
This recipe is good for pregnant women as well. Since it does not have any artificial ingredients, nothing will harm the fetus.
It is a natural recipe and does not contain harmful preservatives or additives. The best thing about this recipe is that it contains tomatoes rich in folic acid and vitamin A. So it is good for the health of pregnant women.
Is It Good For Heart Patients?
This recipe is good for heart patients as well. It has antioxidants and other vitamins that reduce the chances of cardiac diseases.
The ingredients of this salsa recipe include tomatoes, which contain lycopene, a powerful antioxidant that is great for improving the health of your heart.
How Long Will This Last In The Refrigerator?
Uncle Julio’s Salsa Recipe lasts up to one week in the refrigerator. You can also freeze it for up to three months.
How To Store Uncle Julio’s Salsa Recipe?
1. To store this Recipe, first pour the salsa into a small bowl with a tight-fitting lid. Cover and refrigerate immediately to keep fresh longer!
2. To freeze Uncle Julio’s Salsa Recipe, pour the salsa into an airtight freezer-safe container. Cover tightly and freeze for up to three months.
3. Store in the refrigerator for no more than one week.
4. Store in the freezer for up to three months.
5. Keep frozen foods at 0 degrees F or below and refrigerated at 40 degrees F or below!
How Can I Change This Recipe?
You can alter this recipe to your tastes by adding or omitting ingredients you prefer or dislike. Uncle Julio’s Salsa Recipe can be prepared using a variety of peppers, but I recommend using jalapeño peppers and cilantro as they are my favorite!
What Kind Of Serving Bowl Should I Use To Serve This Salsa Recipe?
You can use anything you wish. However, I recommend that you use a small glass bowl. Do not substitute this salsa recipe! It does not taste the same when replaced with another flavor.
Amazing 16 Health Benefits Of Uncle Julio’s Salsa Recipe
1. Uncle Julio’s Salsa Recipe is healthy. It is naturally rich in vitamins and nutrients, which help your body stay healthy.
2. Uncle Julio’s Salsa Recipe contains tomatoes. These are rich in folic acid, which is essential for the baby’s development during pregnancy and the nutrition of the fetus.
3. Uncle Julio’s Salsa Recipe is cholesterol-free and low in fat, sodium, and carbs (8 avenges).
4. Uncle Julio’s Salsa Recipe is full of fiber and protein. Fiber helps keep your digestive system running smoothly, while protein stimulates the production of new tissue and cells in the body that helps increase your weight loss efforts while keeping you feeling fuller longer.
5. Uncle Julio’s Salsa Recipe contains vegetables and spices, which are great for your health by lowering cholesterol and helping you lose weight!
6. Uncle Julio’s Salsa Recipe contains garlic, a powerful antiviral and antibacterial agent.
7. Uncle Julio’s Salsa Recipe contains tomatoes, which are low in calories (1 tomato has only 17 calories) and high in lycopene, a powerful antioxidant that is great for your heart health!
8. Uncle Julio’s Salsa Recipe contains cilantro, a great source of vitamins A, C, and K, and iron and calcium.
9. Uncle Julio’s Salsa Recipe contains jalapeños spicy hot peppers. The jalapeños help boost your metabolism and make you feel full for longer!
10. Uncle Julio’s Salsa Recipe contains garlic and cilantro, which aid in cancer prevention!
11. Uncle Julio’s Salsa Recipe contains tomatoes, which help your body stay young!
12. Uncle Julio’s Salsa Recipe contains jalapeños and cilantro, which help prevent diabetes.
13. Uncle Julio’s Salsa Recipe contains antioxidants that fight against free radicals that cause cancer and heart disease.
14. Uncle Julio’s Salsa Recipe contains cilantro and garlic, which effectively relieve symptoms of asthma and colds!
15. Uncle Julio’s Salsa Recipe contains tomatoes, which are great for the health of your eyes!
16. Uncle Julio’s Salsa Recipe contains fiber, which keeps the gastrointestinal tract running smoothly. It helps prevent constipation and diverticulitis.
I hope that you enjoyed the recipe of Uncle Julio’s Salsa Recipe! If you liked this recipe, click here to share it with your friends.
Please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think about this recipe! Thank you for reading this article.