Triple Tail Recipes are a fun, easy dish to make, and it goes well with the flavors of autumn. This recipe is perfect for when you need something new and exciting but doesn’t want to spend hours in the kitchen.
These are perfect if you have guests over and want a dish everyone will enjoy! Bonus points if you add Bacon or mushrooms into these recipes!
The best part about this recipe is that you can cook some up in advance, making them easy for whatever time crunch.
We’ve got a whole section of the site that isn’t filled with prepackaged foods and frozen meals. Instead, we only feature fresh, organic recipes that you can prepare in a few minutes or less.
We have an easy way to cook just about anything, and we call it our “two-ingredient cooking method.” It’s pretty awesome!
How To Make Triple Tail Recipes?
Triple Tail Recipes are so simple to make. Here’s how you can make these Triple Tail Recipes. So what are you waiting for? Let’s go!
- 2 Cups Fresh, Organic Tomatoes.
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil.
- 1/4 Cup Kale, Chopped.
- 1/4 Cup Onion, Diced.
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Basil Leaves, Chopped.
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder.
- 2 Teaspoons Oregano Powder.
- 3 Teaspoons Salt or to taste.
- 1/4 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes.
- 1 Lemon, Juiced.
- 6 Ounces Triple Tail Steaks, Skin Removed.
- 3 Ounces Goat Cheese (Optional) For Serving.
Easy 8 Preparation Method
1. Preheat your oven to 350°
2. In a large microwave-safe bowl, add the Olive Oil, Kale, and onion. Stir until the kale is coated with oil.
3. Microwave for about 5 minutes or until the kale is wilted and tender
4. Add fresh basil, garlic powder, oregano powder, salt, and red pepper flakes to your bowl.
5. Mix well; squeeze the lemon juice over the mixture.
6. Microwave for an additional minute to allow all flavors to mix.
7. Place your fish on a baking rack, then spoon your kale mixture onto the middle of the fillets.
8. Bake for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. If desired, serve up with another tablespoon of fresh basil and top with goat cheese! Enjoy!
Nutrition Fact Of Triple Tail Recipe
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
It is a great recipe prepared with organic ingredients. There are no artificial additives in this recipe. The Omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, which are essential for the growth and development of your baby, can be found in this recipe.
Is It Good For Diabetics?
The omega 3 fatty acids in the kale will keep your blood sugar level stable. This helps lower the risk of delivering a baby with a jaundiced congenital disability to less than 1%.
It is also good for your baby’s brain development and helps to improve the blood’s ability to carry oxygen.
How Long Do These Triple Tail Recipes Last?
These are great recipes because they can be prepared ahead of time, making them perfect for when you need something quickly in a hurry.
They can also be frozen for up to 3 months if you know you won’t be able to use them. Just make sure to separate your fish from the other vegetables. Glass Tupperware works best for freezing and storing food.
Is This Recipe Only For Cooking In The Oven?
Not at all! This is a great recipe cooked on the stovetop or even grilled. We suggest wrapping each fillet in foil if you choose to grill it.
This will ensure that your fish won’t fall apart on you and make it easier to flip when it’s time to do so.
Remember to add about 10 minutes of cooking time for each side if you choose to grill them because of the high heat needed for grilling.
All in all, Triple Tail Recipes are a great choice. The fish is very delicate, so it needs a quick cook time. This way, you can taste autumn flavors with the smokey and nutty aroma of the fish cooked in parchment paper.
When you find yourself wanting something new or trying to stick with a diet that you’ve chosen to follow, then this recipe is perfect for you!
It’s great because it’s full of flavor and can be prepared in just about 20 minutes. Don’t forget to add Goat Cheese or even Bacon for added benefits and flavor.
You can eat out, but you can do your best at sticking to the diet and grabbing some groceries so you can prepare everything right in the comfort of your own home.
The preparation is fast, easy, and should be simple enough for anyone who doesn’t have a lot of experience in cooking.
If you love to fish, you can’t go wrong with this recipe but keep it healthy. Thanks for reading triple tail recipes.