Are you looking for a delicious tom cruise white chocolate coconut cake recipe? Tom Cruise’s White Chocolate Coconut Cake Recipe is perfect for summertime!
This delicious dessert has layers of moist vanilla cake, fluffy whipped cream, and rich frosting. It can be baked in different shapes, including round or square cakes.
A delicious blend of white chocolate and coconut makes this cake heavenly. Once you see how to make Tom Cruise’s White Chocolate Coconut Cake Recipe, it will be your go-to cake for summer barbecues and parties!
Tom Cruise White Chocolate Coconut Cake Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Coconut Frosting
- White chocolate chips for sprinkling on top of the cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease three 9-inch cake rounds, line with parchment paper, grease parchment, and flour the pans.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking powder. Set aside.
3. With an electric mixer, beat butter on high until soft, about 1 minute. Add sugar and continue to beat for 4-5 minutes, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
4. Reduce mixer speed to low and add eggs one at a time, waiting until each egg is incorporated before adding the next. Beat in milk and vanilla extract.
5. Slowly add in flour mixture until just combined, being careful not to over mix. Divide batter evenly between the three prepared pans.
6. Bake for 23-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of each cake comes out clean. Remove cakes from the oven and allow them to cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove cakes from pan and let cool completely on a wire rack.
7. To assemble the cake, place one layer of cake onto a serving plate or cake stand. Top with about 1 cup of frosting and spread into an even layer. Repeat this process with the remaining layers and then use the remaining frosting to frost the outside of the cake.
8. Melt white chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Transfer melted white chocolate to a zip-topped bag and cut off one corner of the bag. Pipe dollops of white chocolate around the perimeter of the top of the cake for garnish. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
|Saturated Fat||16 g|
Is This Recipe Good For Pregnant Women?
Yes, this dish is very nutritious and can be safely eaten by pregnant ladies. It contains a good amount of folic acid and will give her baby extra nutrients during pregnancy.
Is This Recipe Good For Weight Loss?
It is not just the taste that you need to worry about, but also how it can affect your health if consumed in high amounts. Rather than trying to reduce portions, you should look into changing what you eat entirely.
If you have a regular meal of regular vanilla cake, your body might not get enough calcium and iron, which can lead to long-term health problems later in life.
Is It Suitable For Diabetic Patients?
This dish contains a good amount of carbohydrates and sugar, which makes it unsuitable for diabetic patients. It would help if you avoided this dish as it can put your health at risk.
Can We Replace Butter With Oil?
Yes, you can use any neutral-flavored cooking oil instead of butter to get the same results. Some people prefer canola oil, while others use vegetable oil.
Can We Replace Sugar With Honey?
To keep this recipe 100% vegan, you need to replace the sugar with a good vegan alternative like agave nectar or maple syrup.
Honey is not vegan-friendly and would make this dish non-veg. So, if you are looking for a vegan cake, then you should avoid using honey.
How Long Can We Store This Cake?
Keep this cake refrigerated if you want it to last for more than a day. If you don’t have enough time to eat it within 24 hours, keep it in the fridge and ensure that you don’t leave it out of the fridge longer than 2-3 hours.
We hope it inspires you to bake a delicious dessert this week! If you don’t have time to make your own, we’ve got some awesome recipes on our blog that are perfect for any occasion.
Enjoy your week! Thank you for reading about Tom Cruise’s favorite white chocolate coconut cake recipe.