Tokyo tea recipe is a fantastic and convenient drink for those who love to enjoy the taste of tea. It is flavored with a traditional Japanese product, green tea powder. This blog post will provide information on making this delicious drink, including ingredients and directions.
What Is Tokyo Tea Recipe?
Tokyo Tea Recipe is a tea that is said to be made with green tea leaves and roasted rice, then mixed with water. This drink tends to be served cold.
It originated in Japan, but it can now be found in other parts of the world, including Malaysia and Thailand. Also, the Tokyo tea recipe is a well-known sweet tea in Japan.
Benefits Of Eating This Tokyo Tea Recipe
This recipe is a low-calorie beverage with abundant antioxidants and vitamin C. Such health benefits are wonderful; these are a great way to ward off cancer and help prevent heart problems.
Since Vitamin C can boost immunity and fight free radicals, this recipe effectively prevents colds and flu. Also, to prevent cancer, having a good amount of Vitamin C in your diet is important as this can help maintain normal blood pressure.
How To Make A Tokyo Tea Recipe?
There are some essential steps to follow to make this drink. First, you will need the following:
- A glass, pitcher, or mug and a small filter
- A measuring spoon
- A bowl and a teaspoon
- 1/2 ounce gin
- 1/2 ounce melon liqueur
- 1/2 ounce green tea powder
- 1/2 ounce dark rum
- 1/2 ounce orange liqueur
- 3 fluid ounces of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon of honey
- 1/2 cup of crushed ice
1. In a bowl, stir together the sugar and water. Once this has been done, add the green tea powder. Make sure that this has been well-mixed so that there are no lumps.
2. Pour over ice in a glass, then top it off with lemon juice before mixing it with the honey and rum.
3. In a pinch, you may add other ingredients, such as melon liqueur, dark rum, or green tea powder.
4. Remember to drink your tea and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts Of Tokyo Tea Recipe
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
Amazing 8 Serving Ideas Of Tokyo Tea Recipe
1. Serve It As A Part Of Your Meal: You can include this drink in your dinner. This is great when you want a refreshing, cold beverage to accompany your dinner, and it will help you in the process of digestion.
2. Serve It While Having Breakfast: You will not just be able to enjoy the taste of this wonderful drink, but you will also have something that gives your body energy for the day ahead.
3. Serve It As A Cold Beverage During A Hot Day: There is nothing more refreshing than a cold beverage on a hot day. This drink will mark a great start to your day and give you the energy to face it.
4. Serve It For A Party: Hosting a party is a quite strenuous work. However, you can have some fun and help your guests simultaneously by serving this drink to them. The warm weather calls for something that can cool people down, and this drink will fit the bill.
5. Serve It For A Hot Day: This drink is the perfect cool drink to be served on hot days.
6. Serve It With Ice: You can serve this hot or cold, depending on your preference. However, be careful not to overdo the amount of ice because you do not want the drink to cool too much and then lose its properties.
7. Serve It In Hot Weather: On a hot day, this beverage is the perfect way to cool down since it tends to have a sweet taste. However, if you want something with a stronger taste, you can add some honey for a better taste.
8. Serve It With High-Energy Food: To have the best results from this drink, it is very important to balance the energy that is being given from your food. If you do not have any high-energy foods on your plate, then be sure to have them before or after drinking this drink, as these will help in giving your body all the energy it needs.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
Prepare Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
What Is A Tokyo Tea Made Of?
This amazing drink is made of green tea leaves with chives. This mix is said to be an essential ingredient in this drink’s preparation as it also helps in taste and texture.
How Much Does A Tokyo Tea Cost?
A Tokyo tea recipe will only cost a few dollars. This is because it is easily available in almost all the stores across the US.
However, it can also be purchased online at an affordable price. A bottle of green tea powder can cost anywhere from 1 to 5 dollars, while a measure will be anywhere from 2 to 7 dollars, depending on where you purchase it.
What Is Japanese Ice Tea?
Japanese ice tea is a refreshing drink that is said to be made using green tea and orange. The base of this recipe relies on the sweetness and flavor that comes from the green tea leaves when they are boiled with water.
What Kind Of Alcohol Goes In Tea?
This drink is sweet, which is why it would go well with almost any alcohol. However, it is strongly recommended that you do not use vodka or whiskey as the strong spirit in these drinks will overpower the tea taste.
I hope you enjoyed the Tokyo tea recipe! If you like this recipe, please share it with your family and friends. Also, rate the recipe and let me know your thoughts in the comments below. Thanks for reading this article about Tokyo Tea Recipe.