The Taco Mac Ranch recipe is a simple, easy-to-prepare dish that is a favorite of my home. This is a mac and a taco place in a cheese bowl.
The cheese on top adds enough flavor to make this aspect unusual but still very satisfying. This is great for a vegetarian or non-vegetarian meal if you want to serve it as a salad or a side dish.
Taco can be filled with any vegetable of your choice, so feel free to use your imagination. It’s also great for lunch with friends because it’s easy to make and takes very little preparation.
It’s sure to be a big hit at the Game Day party too. If you are new to cooking, don’t worry because this recipe is quite simple and fun.
I haven’t had a chance to try this recipe, but I’m sure it’s delicious. I look forward to my next Taco Mac Ranch dish!
How To Make A Taco Mac Ranch Recipe?
- One small bag of shredded cheddar cheese
- One-gallon container of sour cream.
- 2 cans of green chili peppers (such as the ones from taco bell).
- 1 Jalapeno pepper, seeded and cut into strips.
- 4 cups cooked macaroni pasta (I recommend regular elbow macaroni for this recipe because I use it).
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing.
- 3 tbsp butter (1 for the cheese and 2 for the peppers).
Easy 7 Way To Preparation Method
1. You will start by cooking the macaroni according to the instructions on the package. This is done in a large pot or deep fryer.
2. Once it is cooked and drained, you will quickly mix it with 4 cups of sour cream, 1/4 cup of ranch dressing, 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, jalapeno pepper strips, and 2 tbsp of butter. Please put it in a mixing bowl and chill overnight. Cover with plastic wrap to prevent any sour cream from leaking into the cheese mixture.
3. When you prepare your tacos, take the macaroni out of the fridge and set it aside.
4. In a small pan, melt 1 tbsp of butter and add the diced green chilies, hot chili peppers, and jalapeno pepper strips. Mix them and simmer for about 10 minutes on medium heat, stirring occasionally
5. Take out a large casserole dish or baking dish that will be big enough for all the contents of your taco mac ranch recipe. Now it is time to add the cheese. You will want to keep the cheese in a separate bowl and pour it into the casserole pan.
6. Take your macaroni mixture, and pour it into the casserole dish with the chilies and chili peppers on top of it. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until hot if using a casserole dish. If you use a baking dish, bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until hot.
7. Once the casserole is baked, top it with grated cheese and let it cool for about 5 minutes. Cut into slices, serving on its own or with salsa.
Nutrition Fact Of Taco Mac Ranch Recipe
|Total Carb Count||6.02g|
|Fiber||3.7g(net carbs 0.4g)|
|Sodium||634.33mg (net carbs 3.9g)|
Is It Good For Your Health?
The taco mac ranch recipe is a good option for a light, healthy meal on the stomach.
It can be paired with greens and salad to become a complete meal. It also has no trans fats, so it is heart-healthy.
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
This recipe is safe to eat while being pregnant. It is also suitable for lactating women, so you can feed your baby if you are breastfeeding.
It is also a good choice for vegetarian and vegan diets, though the cheese may contain casein that is not recommended for anyone with a dairy allergy.
If you do not want to include cheese in your diet because of dietary restrictions, feel free to use low-fat items that are good sources of protein, like tofu or beans instead.
Can It Be Reheated?
The taco mac ranch recipe is best when eaten cold or warm, so it is not recommended to eat it when cold as this will not bring out the flavor of the cheese or salads well.
It is best to eat it as soon as it is made. It also cannot be fried again if you have some leftovers.
What Can I Serve With My Taco Mac Ranch Recipe?
You can serve a salad or a side salad with this dish to make your meal a complete one. However, if you are looking for something sweet to go along with this meal, try a peach cobbler or chocolate cake for dessert.
How To Store Taco Mac Ranch Recipe?
This taco mac ranch recipe can be refrigerated for up to 2 days in an airtight container. You can store it in a sealed container, or you can keep it covered with plastic wrap as well.
You may also freeze this recipe for up to 6 months. To thaw, leave the taco mac dish out overnight before putting it in the fridge.
Take it out 5 hours before you want to eat it so that it has time to warm up properly. Thaw it out and reheat at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. It goes perfectly with a side salad and some fresh salsa to make a complete meal.
I hope you enjoy this taco mac recipe for the Fourth of July. It’s a great side dish or a meal to serve with friends and family on holiday.
It would also be perfect for a game day party. I hope you will try out this recipe and love it as much as I do.
Don’t forget to share the taco mac ranch recipe with your friends and family if you think they would like it too.
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below, and we will try our best to answer them. Thanks for reading this article.