The sweetart vegan chicken recipe is a protein-packed and delicious, gluten-free alternative to traditional chicken. This sweetart vegan chicken recipe is also the perfect recipe for your vegan friend!
This dish is also a great way to help gluten-free friends who can substitute their favorite flour in the recipe. Serve with vegetables and potatoes cooked in vegan margarine.
If you have been looking for a way to serve your vegan friends without them missing the chicken, this recipe will satisfy you. This sweetart vegan chicken recipe is also a great way to sneak vegetables for your picky eaters.
This is a really easy recipe and can be made in just about 30-40 minutes. This dish can also be prepared ahead and frozen when you are short on time.
This sweetart vegan chicken recipe can be served with mashed potatoes or rice, with carrots and broccoli on the side.
How To Make A Sweetart Vegan Chicken Recipe?
We are going to learn how to make a sweetart vegan chicken recipe? I will show you how to make a sweetart vegan chicken recipe in the following recipe. To make this sweetart vegan chicken recipe, we are going to need:
- Baking pan.
- Baking sheet with a lid.
- Parchment paper.
- Frying pan.
- 1 egg replacer.
- 1/4 cup of almond milk or another non-dairy milk alternative.
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- 2 and 1/2 cups of flour (any kind will do).
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 1 tablespoon of salt and pepper.
- 1/2 cup of vegan margarine (optional).
- Oil for frying.
- Vegetable oil for frying the chicken breasts (optional).
- Salt and pepper to season chicken.
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, whisk the egg replacer and almond milk until frothy. Add the flour, vinegar, garlic powder, and salt to it. Mix it well with a spatula and ensure all ingredients are completely incorporated.
3. Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in your frying pan at medium-high heat while adding two tablespoons of margarine (which can be used to form vegan fried sticks).
4. Dip the chicken breasts in the batter and put them in your hot oil. Cook until browned on both sides (approximately 10 minutes).
5. Transfer to a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. To make the vegan chicken recipe, start by mixing the ingredients of your sweetart vegan chicken recipe (1 egg replacer + 1/4 cup of almond milk). Season with salt and pepper.
7. Cut your chicken breasts into strips.
8. Set up two frying pans with vegetable oil on medium heat and fry your strips until golden brown (approximately 5 minutes on each side). Season with salt and pepper after it is cooked on both sides.
9. Pour your vegan chicken recipe on top of your chicken strips and serve with potatoes or rice, a vegetable, and a baking sheet with a lid.
8 Amazing Serving Ideas For A Sweetart Vegan Chicken Recipe
1. Sweetart Vegan Chicken Recipe For The Weekend
Try this sweetart vegan chicken recipe on weekends when you are short on time. You can prepare all ingredients in advance and cook the dish during the week. Then, freeze it for two to three weeks, and cook it during the weekend.
2. Sweetart Vegan Chicken Recipe For A Holiday Dinner
Cook this recipe during your holiday dinner with your vegan friends! Serve these delicious strips along with mashed potatoes, rice, and vegetables.
3. Sweetart Vegan Chicken Recipe For A Picnic
Try making sweetart vegan chicken on your next picnic with the family. These strips are crispy and taste great with a spicy sauce.
4. Sweetart Vegan Chicken Recipe In The Morning
If you have any leftovers from this dish, they will turn into an incredible breakfast! Just assemble them into a delicious and healthy breakfast!
5. Sweetart Vegan Chicken Recipe To Take To School For Lunch
These strips are perfect for taking for lunch at school with your friends during the week or weekend.
6. Sweetart Vegan Chicken Recipe As A Starter
Pair your stripes with an appetizer, like vegetable sticks and dip, pickles, salsa, or carrot slices.
7. Sweetart Vegan Chicken Recipe For The Freezer
Make sure you cook the sweetart vegan chicken recipe in batches so you can freeze the leftovers for later! It will be perfect for busy days when you don’t have time to make it from scratch.
8. Sweetart Vegan Chicken Recipe To Take On A Road Trip
Take your sweetart vegan chicken recipe with your friends on your next road trip! These strips are perfect for appetizers, served with various dipping sauces.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
To make this sweetart vegan chicken recipe, you will have to spend 40 minutes on preparation and 10 minutes on cooking.
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
This sweetart vegan chicken recipe is not suitable for pregnant women because of its high salt content. However, they can make the dish more nutritious by replacing margarine with olive oil.
Is It Good For Diabetic Patients?
The recipe is a perfect dish if you have diabetes because of its lower calorie content and low fat. However, you will have to make sure that you use low or non-fat margarine to reduce the fat content as much as possible.
Is It Good For Breastfeeding Mothers?
This sweetart vegan chicken recipe is unsuitable for breastfeeding mothers because of its high salt content. However, these strips can be more nutritious by replacing margarine with olive oil.
Is It Healthy For Heart Patients?
This sweetart vegan chicken recipe is not good for heart patients because of its high salt content. However, you can make it more nutritious by replacing margarine with olive oil.
Is It Healthy For Bodybuilders?
If you are a bodybuilder, try this sweetart vegan chicken recipe out. You will get an excellent source of protein and carbs that will benefit your workouts. Additionally, it can help you lose weight faster.
Is It Kids Friendly?
Kids love chicken strips with sweetart vegan chicken recipes! Make sure you pair these delicious strips with veggies and potatoes to add some healthy carbs to your kids’ diet.
Please leave a comment below if the recipe worked for you. We would love to know your experience and taste! Thank you for reading this article.