Sunrise sunset smoothie recipe is a refreshing blend of mango, pineapple, and coconut juice with a rich vanilla flavor. It’s the perfect way to start your day or prime yourself for an afternoon hike.
This make-ahead breakfast recipe combines pre-made fruit with protein powder for a nutrient-rich drink that will keep you feeling full until lunchtime.
The color looks pretty in a breakfast bowl—and it tastes great too. The sunrise sunset smoothie recipe is perfect for a hiking trip.
It’s an easy recipe to make, and you can store it in a sealed container in the freezer until you’re ready to drink it. Strawberries can be substituted for the mangoes if desired.
Packed with vitamins C and A, this antioxidant-rich smoothie will boost energy levels and help you focus on your hike.
How To Make A Sunrise Sunset Smoothie Recipe?
The sunrise sunset smoothie recipe is delicious, refreshing, and very healthy. Get the recipe here. The sunrise sunset smoothie recipe is easy to make. You need to follow some simple steps and have this delicious smoothie in no time.
- 1 cup of ice cubes.
- 1 cup of unsweetened coconut drink.
- 4 strawberries.
- 1 mango (diced).
- ½ cup of pineapple (chopped).
- ½ cup of ice cubes for blending the sweetener (optional.)
1. Blend all the ingredients except for the pineapple, mango, and ice cubes in a blender.
2. Add in the pineapple, mango, and ice cubes and blend again.
3. Pour into a glass with ice cubes and enjoy!
1. I like to use unsweetened coconut drink because it is healthier, but if you find that it is not sweet enough, you can add a sweetener of your choice (honey/sugar).
3. You can substitute strawberries with blueberries/raspberries.
4. The recipe makes one large serving or 2 small servings.
5. You can store the smoothie in a sealed container in the freezer and scoop out what you need as you go. Freezing will keep it from getting too watery as well.
6. The pineapple is already sweet, so feel free to skip the ice cubes and enjoy the smoothie.
7. I like to eat my smoothie with some granola and strawberries on top!
8. The smoothie keeps tasting better even after a few days. It stays nice and cold for a few hours.
Nutrition Fact Of The Sunrise Sunset Smoothie Recipe
Is This Smoothie Good For Elders?
This is an excellent drink for elders as it has high vitamin C contents and a low glycemic index. It will give them extra energy and improve their immunity too.
Is This Smoothie Suitable For Diabetic Individuals?
Yes, it is! This smoothie has a low glycemic index (G.I.) which makes it suitable for people with diabetes. All smoothies are okay for people with diabetes because they don’t spike blood sugar levels and are enjoyed.
People with diabetes should consult their doctor before consuming any of the ingredients of this smoothie as a precautionary measure.
Is This Smoothie Suitable For Anorexic Individuals?
Yes, this is also an excellent drink for those suffering from anorexia because it is packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, which help to increase their energy levels. This will make them feel better and live a healthy life.
Is This Smoothie Good For Cancer Patients?
Yes, it is. Smoothies are excellent for cancer patients as they help boost their immunity and can be easily digested by them.
Cancer patients should consult their doctor before consuming any of the ingredients of this smoothie as a precautionary measure.
Is This Smoothie Good For Lactating Mothers?
Lactating mothers should consult their doctor before consuming any of the ingredients of this smoothie as a precautionary measure.
Is This Smoothie Good For Those Who Are Suffering From Hypertension?
Yes, it is. The drink has a low glycemic index, making it suitable for those suffering from hypertension. In addition, if you add a banana to the recipe, the potassium content will help lower your blood pressure.
You can also use spinach leaves to replace the mango because it also contains potassium which lowers blood pressure.
Can This Drink Be Frozen?
You can freeze your sunrise sunset smoothie in an airtight container to store it for weeks. Just scoop out the amount you want and let it thaw in the fridge overnight. Do not freeze it in plastic containers because it might leach into the smoothie.
Can This Smoothie Be Made With Fresh Fruits?
You most certainly can. The recipe makes one large serving or 2 small servings, so if you’re making one big smoothie for two, double the ingredients and blend them all until smooth.
Can The Recipe Be Made With A Different Sweetener?
You can swap the sweetener for your choice. I used erythritol, but you can try any other low-carb sweetener such as monk fruit and stevia extract.
How Many Calories Are In The Sunrise Sunset Smoothie Recipe?
The calories in the sunrise sunset smoothie recipe depend on what ingredients you put in it. If you add granola and strawberries, the calories will be higher. The basic recipe for a sunrise sunset smoothie recipe is 454 calories per serving.
How Many Carbs Are In The Sunrise Sunset Smoothie Recipe?
The amount of carbs in the sunrise sunset smoothie recipe depends on what ingredients you use. If you use granola and strawberries, it will have more carbs than if you have the smoothie. This makes for a great breakfast, lunch, or snack for those trying to cut back on their carb intake.
Best 7 Health Benefits Of The Sunrise Sunset Smoothie Recipe
1. The Sunrise Sunset Smoothie Recipe is rich in vitamin C. Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant and has many benefits. It boosts the immune system, improves your skin’s appearance, helps maintain your connective tissue, and can even help promote weight loss!
2. The smoothie is high in fiber. Fiber plays a critical role in keeping your digestive tract healthy preventing constipation and other digestive disorders…
3. The smoothie also contains a high amount of vitamin A. Vitamin A is great for your eyes since it helps to prevent macular degeneration and cataracts. Also, it acts as an antioxidant and can improve the texture of your skin, hair, and nails.
3. The smoothie is high in calcium and magnesium. Calcium plays a critical role in maintaining strong bones and teeth, while magnesium is essential for good heart health and controlling blood pressure levels.
4. The smoothie is high in omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fats are very important since they help prevent inflammation, regulate cholesterol levels, improve mood and brain function, and even reduce the risk of depression. Omega-3 fats also boost your immune system and protect your body cells against free radical damage.
5. The smoothie is a source of vitamins such as thiamin and riboflavin, both B vitamins needed for healthy blood circulation, supporting energy metabolism…
6. The smoothie contains high amounts of antioxidants that help fight free radicals and prevent cancer, heart disease, and other chronic diseases. Also, it helps boost your immune system so that you are less likely to get ill when exposed to pathogens.
7. The smoothie contains minerals such as selenium and manganese, which have powerful antioxidant properties and are necessary for good health.
Selenium helps to protect you from chronic diseases, boosts your immune system, and even aids in thyroid hormone production. Manganese helps build bones, prevent anemia, and boost calcium absorption in the bloodstream.
I hope you enjoyed the sunrise sunset smoothie recipe. If you enjoyed did, I’d like to hear from you. Leave a comment below. I’d love to know what you think of it and your experiences with it!
Please share this article with your friends and family. Please ask them to subscribe to my blog if they like what I say. Thank you for reading, and have a wonderful day!