The summer raspberry cake recipe is one of the most favorite desserts in the world. The sweet raspberry layered cake is made with strawberry jelly, cream cheese frosting, and fresh berries.
The cake can be prepared with other flavors for variety like blackberries or mixed fruit jam. It’s great to use for birthdays, holidays, or any celebration you’re looking to clean up your dessert spread!
I hope this recipe will help you achieve that delicious-looking dessert at your next gathering! Now let’s get started on the summer raspberry cake recipe and take you through each step.
How To Make A Summer Raspberry Cake Recipe?
This easy summer raspberry cake is perfect for breakfast or dessert- and can be made with berries or other fruit.
It will only take about 45 minutes to prepare, and it’s one of the most delicious cakes you’ll ever taste! This recipe makes one 9-inch round cake. So what are you waiting for? Let’s go!
- 15 ounces of frozen raspberries.
- 1 cup granulated sugar.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- 1 cup milk.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour.
- 2 teaspoons baking powder.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9-inch springform pan and set aside.
2. In a blender, process raspberries until pureed. Pour puree into a large bowl and mix with sugar, lemon juice, and milk. Stir until combined.
3. Add the vanilla and flour along with baking powder to the raspberry mixture and gently stir just until smooth (do not overmix).
4. Pour cake batter into prepared pan and bake for about 45 minutes or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
5. Cool for about 10 minutes in the pan, then turn off the oven and leave the cake inside to cool completely before removing it from the pan and serving.
6. Beat cream cheese frosting until smooth and light texture, then add vanilla extract and powdered sugar until the desired consistency is reached.
7. Spread onto cooled cake.
8. Garnish with fresh raspberries and serve!
9. Enjoy your summer raspberry cake!
Nutrition Fact Of Summer Raspberry Cake Recipe
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
Is It Suitable For Diabetic Patients?
Yes! This summer raspberry cake recipe is suitable for diabetic patients. Because in this recipe, we are using 0% sugar.
It’s mean sugar-free too. So for diabetic patients, don’t forget to use sugar substitutes according to your taste.
Is The Summer Raspberry Cake Recipe Good For Children?
Yes! This summer raspberry cake recipe is good for children because there are no high calories. No high fat too.
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
Yes! This summer raspberry cake recipe is suitable for pregnant women. Because these berries contain Vitamin C, it’s good for heart health. Also, it’s rich in antioxidants, which help the immune system, prevent cancer, and even delay signs of aging skin.
Is It Gluten-Free?
Yes! This summer raspberry cake recipe is gluten-free because there is no gluten.
Is This Summer Raspberry Cake Recipe Suitable For Weight Loss?
Yes! This summer raspberry cake recipe is suitable for weight loss. Because there is no sugar in this recipe, it means sugar-free too.
Sugar-free foods are usually lower in calories than foods with added sugar, so you can eat larger servings and still control your calorie intake.
Amazing 5 Serving Suggestions Of Summer Raspberry Cake Recipe
1. This summer raspberry cake recipe can be served at a birthday party, a special occasion, or any other gathering.
2. The cake can be eaten warm or cold. It also freezes well, which is perfect if you want to prepare it ahead of time.
3. This summer raspberry cake recipe can be made with blackberries or mixed fruit jam.
4. Use red food coloring in the cream cheese frosting for a more festive look with the red raspberries on top!
5. The cake is best stored in the refrigerator and served cold.
How To Freeze Your Summer Raspberry Cake Recipe?
First, you have to make sure your summer raspberry cake recipe is cool. After that, please put it in the frozen box or plastic container and seal it.
For a week to be maximum. Then you can take it out from the freezer and enjoy the taste whenever you want.
I hope everyone will enjoy this tasty and wonderful summer raspberry cake recipe. If you are having a party or an event, this could be an excellent dessert to serve. Enjoy with family and friends! Thanks for visiting my blog!