The Strawberry cream pie McDonalds recipe is very simple to make. This recipe only requires a few basic ingredients, and it can be whipped up in no time at all.
Plus, this recipe is perfect for any occasion, whether you are hosting a dinner party or just looking for a tasty dessert to enjoy with your family.
The original recipe calls for strawberry jelly and milk, but you can use any frozen or fresh fruit puree that you want. This is a great base recipe that you can change to fit your taste.
You are also allowed to make this pie vegan by using some dairy-free, non-dairy whipped topping instead of whipped cream.
It is also important to note that strawberries and strawberry-flavored desserts tend to be easy to adapt for allergic or intolerant of gluten, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and wheat.
For example, you can replace the milk with rice milk or water if someone in your family has a dairy allergy, and you can use gluten-free flour if someone has a gluten allergy.
Strawberry Cream Pie Mcdonalds Recipe
Do you love McDonald’s strawberry cream pie? Here’s how to make your own at home! This recipe is simple and easy to follow, and the result is a delicious dessert that everyone will love.
Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy weeknight meal or something special to serve at your next dinner party, this strawberry cream pie is sure to impress. So what are you waiting for? Get started today!
- Graham cracker crust.
- 1/2 package of vanilla pudding mix (3.4-ounce box).
- 1/2 cup milk.
- 2 cups whipping cream, divided into 1/2 cup portions.
- 24 ounces of strawberries remain separated into 8 strawberries and 16 strawberries.
- Shaved chocolate or chocolate shavings for garnish (optional).
1. Combine the package of vanilla pudding mix with 1/2 cup milk in a bowl and stir to combine. Add 2 cups whipping cream and beat until smooth, about two minutes.
2. Slice 8 strawberries into small pieces for use as the top layer of strawberry pie filling, then toss 1/4 cup sugar over the sliced strawberries and allow to sit for about 10 minutes.
3. Pour the vanilla pudding mixture into the graham cracker pie crust, then top with the sliced fresh strawberries and set in the fridge overnight.
4. Take the remaining 16 strawberries and puree them in a blender or food processor until smooth. Strain the puree through a fine-mesh strainer and sweeten to taste with powdered sugar.
Pour mixture into a plastic bag, cut the corner of the bag, and squeeze strawberry mousse evenly over pie until it forms pretty ripples.
5. Garnish with shaved chocolate or chocolate shavings (optional). Serve cold!
Amazing 10-Way Serving Suggestions Of Strawberry Cream Pie Mcdonalds Recipe
1. Strawberry Cream Pie Parfait
You can turn this strawberry cream pie into delightful parfaits by layering it with whipped topping, vanilla wafers, and fresh strawberries. Divide the ingredients among 4 to 6 small glasses, then serve.
2. Strawberry Cream Pie Milkshake
For a deliciously creamy alternative to this classic dessert, blend a few scoops of ice cream in a blender with a scoop of the pie filling and a splash of milk, then serve.
3. Mini Strawberry Cream Pies
Another fun way to transform this strawberry cream pie recipe is by baking it in mini muffin tins, then topping them with pretty dollops of whipped cream or meringue.
4. Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
Add a bit of tang to this dessert by stirring some softened cream cheese into the whipped cream mixture before pouring it into the pie crust.
5. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cream Pie
Drizzle melted chocolate over the top of your completed strawberry cream pie for a delightful and decadent finishing touch.
6. Strawberry Shortcake Cream Pie
For a twist on two classic desserts, try serving this strawberry cream pie with a dollop of freshly whipped cream and a few slices of fresh strawberries on top.
7. Pistachio And Strawberry Cream Pie
Swap out the vanilla pudding for pistachio pudding for a fun and unique take on this recipe.
8. Orange Creamsicle Strawberry Cream Pie
Add a bit of orange flavor to your strawberry cream pie by substituting some milk for orange juice or extract.
9. Lemon Meringue Strawberry Cream Pie
Top your strawberry cream pie with a fluffy layer of lemon meringue for a tart and tangy contrast.
10. Classic Strawberry Cream Pie
Of course, you can always stick with the classic version of this strawberry cream pie recipe, too!
I hope you are ready for summer because this strawberry cream pie recipe is delicious and perfect for cooling off on hot days.
This McDonalds copycat dessert will please your palate while satisfying the sweet tooth craving that pops up when it’s too warm outside.
Be sure to share this post with friends, family, or colleagues who may be interested in giving it a try! Thanks for reading!