The Strawberry bubble tea recipe is an ice-cold refreshing drink that can be made easily in your kitchen. It is a drink that originated in Thailand and is typically served with tapioca pearls or jelly cubes. This article will provide instructions to prepare a strawberry bubble tea for you and your friends.
What Is Strawberry Bubble Tea Recipe?
The Strawberry bubble tea recipe is a drink almost similar to lemon tea, except that it has an addition of strawberry puree. Hence, the strength of the tea flavor in this recipe will vary from person to person.
This drink can sometimes be made into fruit juice by adding more fruit puree (if available) and served as a sweet beverage.
Benefits Of Eating This Strawberry Bubble Tea Recipe
This drink is a natural thirst quencher. It contains Vitamin C and antioxidants, which gives the body a boost of energy and fight against free radicals in our body. Vitamin C can be absorbed by the body quickly, unlike other foods that contain Vitamins E and K.
Moreover, the strawberry bubble tea recipe is rich in potassium and pectin fiber which helps in reducing fat cell production and also improves digestion.
How To Make A Strawberry Bubble Tea Recipe?
The strawberry bubble tea recipe is easy to make. All you need:
- A strawberry juicer or a food processor.
- Straws and a stirrer or spoon.
- A teapot and cups.
- A tea strainer may be needed for putting the tapioca into the drink.
- 1 cup of milk (240 ml)
- 1/2 cup of sugar (100 g)
- 3 cups of water (720 ml)
- 12 oz of lychee juice (360 ml)
- 8 oz of brewed green tea (240 ml)
- 12 ounces of fresh strawberries (360 g).
- 3 tbsp strawberry puree (15 g)
- 1 tsp pectin fiber (optional, but very beneficial for clearing the skin and digestion)
1. Place a clean jar in the fridge filled with strawberries and cover it with cling wrap. Leave it there for about one day so the strawberries can slowly release their juice. Then, put the jar into a bowl to catch any excess juice.
2. After clarifying the liquid, put the saucepan on the heat and put in the sugar and 3 cups of water. Heat it for about 5 minutes until it is slightly boiling, so the sugar can dissolve completely.
3. Add 2 cups of milk and mix thoroughly. Whisk until all ingredients are combined well without lumps or air bubbles (about 10 – 15 minutes).
4. Turn off the heat and place a tea strainer over a cup to hold the chilled drink. Pour it into the cup through the strainer and let it cool.
5. Brew green tea in a separate teapot. Once it is ready, strain the tea leaves out using the teapot’s strainer and pour it into a large pitcher or jug to cool with ice.
6. Pour some of the fruit juice over the chilled milk drink so that you can taste your strawberry bubble tea recipe without any extra sugar (optional).
7. Mix the fruit juice (lychee) into the tea together with the strawberry puree. Pour it into a large pitcher to chill with ice.
8. Stir the strawberry bubble tea recipe well, and then use your straw for drinking up! You can vary the amount of sugar you want to add according to your taste.
9. Add pectin fiber to the drink. This is optional, and you may have to stir well after adding so that it can mix well with the rest of the ingredients.
10. Enjoy your strawberry bubble tea recipe when it is chilled.
8 Best Nutrition Facts Of Strawberry Bubble Tea Recipe
|Saturated Fatty Acid||0.43 g|
Serving Suggestions For Strawberry Bubble Tea Recipe
1. Use the straw to drink up the strawberry drink.
2. You can add more strawberries and juice to get a strawberry bubble tea taste with less sugar!
3. You can also add lychee, kiwi, or anything you like to change the drink’s taste.
4. You can also use regular ice cubes and stir them well into the drink to get an icy strawberry bubble tea recipe.
5. To make this drink for a child, you may put only two tablespoons (60 grams) of milk to have less caffeine and a more sweet taste.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
Prepare Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Is This Recipe Healthy?
It is healthier for you to have this strawberry bubble tea recipe because it is rich in antioxidants, fiber, and Vitamin C. However, the sugar content should be adjusted according to your preferences.
What Does Strawberry Bubble Tea Recipe Taste Like?
The strawberry bubble tea tastes very sweet and has a strawberry flavor. If you want to add pectin fiber into the drink, then you will get foam on your drink after chilling it.
Does Strawberry Bubble Tea Have Caffeine?
It has a moderate amount of caffeine from green tea. Therefore, pregnant women or those who are sensitive to caffeine should take this drink in moderation.
Can I Prepare The Strawberry Bubble Tea Recipe In Advance?
The strawberry bubble tea recipe requires some time to make but is much easier than a cold tea. However, you may have to wait longer for the tea to cool down so you can drink it. Hence, preparing this drink and chilling it with ice cubes is best.
Where Can I Find Boba?
Boba can only be found in Asian food markets. You may ask your local Asian shopkeeper if they sell it, or you can try this online shopping site.
How Long Does Strawberry Bubble Tea Recipe Last?
The strawberry bubble tea recipe must be made on the same day or the next day if kept in the fridge. This drink is too sweet to last longer than that.
Notes And Tips
1. If you are allergic to strawberries, use a different ingredient. Please also note that many ingredients in the drink have a strong flavor. If they do not suit your taste buds, then you can change the ingredients according to what suits your taste.
2. This recipe needs a little more time to prepare because it calls for preparing several ingredients at the same time. However, it is much easier and quicker than making cold tea.
3. The strawberry puree and the sugar you use will change the drink’s taste. You can choose which ingredients you like to mix to make a tea drink as sweet as you want it to be.
4. If there is foam on your drink after chilling it, use less sugar. If there is no foam on your drink, you should use more sugar!
I hope you will like my strawberry bubble tea recipe! If there are any questions about this recipe, please leave comments, and I will answer them. Also, if you have any other suggestions on this recipe, please do share them with us! Thank you for reading this article.