Straub’s Chicken Salad Recipe is a delicious, new take on the classic chicken salad recipe passed down for generations.
Mayonnaise and celery provide a thick creaminess that takes the traditional chicken salad to a new level.
This recipe is amazing served as an entrée, but it would also be great on a sandwich or as part of a wrap creation.
Straub’s Chicken Salad Recipe also makes an excellent addition to any celebration. This is one of my all-time favorite recipes.
It is easy to prepare and can be served as an entrée or a side dish. This recipe holds up well during high-volume holidays, so that it will make a great addition to any holiday celebration.
How To Make A Straub’s Chicken Salad Recipe?
The following Straub’s Chicken Salad recipe is easy to make and delicious. Use this recipe as a platform for creating your art of chicken salad.
- Chicken breast.
- Shredded cheese (cheddar, mozzarella).
- Mayonnaise (preferably light).
- Celery (optional).
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut chicken into strips and season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Place seasoned chicken strips on a lightly greased baking sheet or in a casserole dish. Bake chicken in the preheated oven until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the center, approximately 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes so that all sides brown evenly (slightly underdone chicken may be used for rustic sandwiches).
4. Remove chicken from the oven and allow the chicken to cool for approximately 5 minutes.
5. While the chicken is still warm, shred with a fork. Place shredded chicken into a large bowl.
6. Add shredded cheese to the bowl. Stir until combined; add mayonnaise and celery to taste (optional). Stir until combined; season with salt, pepper, or hot sauce to taste (optional). Makes 8-10 servings of Straub’s Chicken Salad Recipe and 2 cups of meat salad. Enjoy!
Nutrition Fact Of Straub’s Chicken Salad Recipe
|Saturated fat||3 g|
Is Straub’s Chicken Salad Recipe Gluten-Free?
All the ingredients in our recipes marked as “Gluten-Free” are tested or manufactured without gluten or wheat-containing ingredients.
The food products contain less than 20 parts per million gluten and wheat-containing ingredients. So you can be assured that Straub’s Chicken Salad Recipe is gluten-free.
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
Is It Spicy?
Straub’s Chicken Salad Recipe does not contain any spicy ingredients, but the cream and mayonnaise may cause a hot sensation. Sprinkle a little bit of hot sauce on your sandwiches or wraps to amp up the flavor.
Is It Low-Fat?
Straub’s Chicken Salad Recipe contains a high amount of fat, which keeps this dish from being considered low-fat or low-calorie.
However, the fat in Straub’s Chicken Salad Recipe provides a creaminess to the dish that makes it enjoyable to eat every time.
Is It Suitable For Toddlers?
Is It Suitable For Heart Patients?
Straub’s Chicken Salad Recipe is safe for consumption by heart patients. Straub’s Chicken Salad Recipe contains sodium and fat, so heart patients may only consume it in moderation.
Can I Use More Ingredients?
Feel free to add other ingredients you like. You can experiment with different flavors of mayonnaise or try adding a few tablespoons of your favorite pesto sauce to the chicken salad. You can also add other meats, such as turkey breast, ham, or shrimp.
Easy 6 Freezing Ideas Of Straub’s Chicken Salad Recipe
1. Freeze in individual serving containers.
2. Cool first, then place in freezer bags and freeze.
3. Wrap tightly with aluminum foil and freeze (using a glass container).
4. Freeze chicken casserole without mayonnaise or dressing. Thaw completely, drain excess moisture and add desired dressing before serving when ready to use.
5. Wrap tightly with aluminum foil, place in a freezer bag, press out excess air before sealing and freezing.
6. Divide the recipe into fourths and store each quart in the freezer for three months.