If you’re making that perfect cocktail, St Elmo’s cocktail sauce recipe is a tangy and flavorful choice. This all-purpose sauce is a great addition to a fun barbecue or appetizer.
St Elmo’s cocktail sauce recipe is easy to make and uses ingredients that are easily found at the grocery store! There are so many recipes out there, but this one has stood out in my mind.
It’s tangy and sweet with typical flavors like garlic and onion, but what makes it tick is the fiery cayenne pepper.
This is a great recipe when you need to impress your guests. It’s easy to make, classic, and has a bonus kick!
How To Make An St Elmo’s Cocktail Sauce Recipe?
Preparing this sauce is so easy, and the results are amazing. If you like, you can make it ahead of time, but you can use it right after preparing. All you need is some ingredients and your blender or food processor.
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic.
- 3 tablespoons of finely chopped onions.
- 2 ounces of white vinegar (you can substitute it with pineapple juice).
- 1/2 cup of pea oil or vegetable oil (peach oil is good).
- 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper (optional) or to taste.
- Salt to taste.
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of sugar (optional).
- A few drops of Worcestershire sauce (optional).
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- 2 pinches of fresh black pepper (optional).
1. In a small bowl, mix all ingredients until fully combined.
2. Place this mixture into a jar and seal with the lid. Refrigerate for at least 2 days before using it.
3. Remove the garlic and pour this sauce over shrimp or grilled fish.
Nutrition Fact Of St Elmo’s Cocktail Sauce Recipe
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
This st Elmo’s cocktail sauce recipe seems to be suitable for pregnant women, but it’s best to talk with your doctor about it first. Of course, you can always consult the internet and research ingredients by yourself.
Is It Safe To Eat St Elmo’s Cocktail Sauce Recipe During Breastfeeding?
This st Elmo’s cocktail sauce recipe seems to be safe for breastfeeding women. You can talk with your doctor about this more if you’re not sure about this. Of course, the best way is to consult your doctor and the internet for more information!
Is It Spicy?
The cayenne pepper in this st Elmo’s cocktail sauce recipe makes it spicy, but you can make it milder or hotter since you can adjust the amount.
Is It Good For Diabetic Patients?
This st Elmo’s cocktail sauce recipe seems to be good for diabetic patients. It doesn’t contain added sugar, and it’s low in calories. Of course, you should still talk with your doctor first before eating this.
Is It Suitable For Heart Patients?
This st Elmo’s cocktail sauce recipe seems safe for heart patients. It contains fat and some salt, but it has no added sugar and carbohydrates. Of course, you should still talk with your doctor first before eating this.
Is This Recipe Is Safe For Men?
This st Elmo’s cocktail sauce recipe looks like it’s suitable for men. It’s low in calories and doesn’t have added sugar, so you can enjoy this cocktail sauce recipe without worrying about gaining weight. Of course, it’s still best to talk to your doctor first!
Best 5 Serving Suggestions Of St Elmo’s Cocktail Sauce Recipe
1. Spread this delicious sauce on the bread and serve it with grilled or smoked fish.
2. You can also use this sauce to make deviled eggs, a salad dressing, or a dip for crackers.
3. Also, you can use it in sandwiches as a spread for ham and cheese or as a base for baked french toast.
4. You can also add this to chicken salad and eggs benedict. To make it spicier, add some cayenne pepper powder if you like.
5. Bake some bread cubes, sprinkle them with this sauce, and serve as a snack or appetizer.
I hope you enjoy St Elmo’s Cocktail Sauce Recipe, and it’s a great addition to your cocktail repertoire! Please let us know what you think about it by rating the recipe and sharing it with your friends!
If you have some questions, be sure to ask them in the comment section below this recipe. Thank you for reading st Elmo’s cocktail sauce recipe.