Skittles shot recipe is an easy and inexpensive drink to make. It has a great flavor and tastes like candy but packs quite a punch.
If you love skittles as much as I do, then you’ll love this drink. It’s perfect for parties and the holidays. This will be your new favorite candy liquor!
You can serve this drink without the vodka. Just leave out the vodka, and you’ll still have a delicious sweet drink.
So I recommend using a mix of vodka and peach schnapps as it gives you all the best qualities of both flavors. You could also use flavored vodka like vanilla or raspberry vodka in place of the peach schnapps.
Most people love fruity drinks, so I don’t think you’ll have any problems getting a drink to go with this recipe.
The best part is that it’s so cheap to make and can be made as strong as you like. This is also is a great drink to make if you need to stretch your liquor budget.
How To Make A Skittles Shot Recipe?
The skittles shot recipe is easy to make and is inexpensive. Here are a few ingredients that you will need to make this recipe:
- One 1.75 liter bottle of vodka.
- 6 skittles, crushed (approximately 2.5 oz per shot).
- One shot of peach schnapps (approximately .5 oz per shot).
- Ice cubes.
- Orange juice (optional).
- Fruit like kiwi slices and maraschino cherries (optional).
1. Put the vodka in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
2. Measure out 6 scoops of skittles and pour them into a mixer or blender. Add peach schnapps if you are using that drink mixers or blender. You can make your peach schnapps by just adding 2 parts peach schnapps to 1 part vodka in a bottle with a flip-top.
3. After all of the skittles and alcohol are added, blend it thoroughly.
4. Once you have well blended it, pour your mixture through a strainer into a pitcher.
5. Add the orange juice if you use the orange juice and mix it with a spoon. You don’t want to blend it any longer, or else it will get thick.
6. Add ice cubes and serve.
– Serve chilled. It’s best if you chill the shot in the freezer for 30 minutes before serving.
– Stripe the inside of your shot glass with 1 or 2 orange slices so that it looks more like candy than a drink. This will stop you from drinking too much alcohol all at once.
– Add an extra shot of peach schnapps for a skittles shot recipe with 2 shots of peach schnapps.
– Add fruit slices for a garnish.
– You can use different alcohol if you want to, but this is the best combination that I have found from trying it out myself.
– You don’t have to add orange juice, but it adds freshness to the drink and can make it sweeter if you aren’t into sweet drinks.
– If you are adding fruit to your shot, use only half the amount of fruit and juice as normal. Enjoy your skittles shot recipe!
Nutrition Fact Of Skittles Shot Recipe
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
Yes, but you shouldn’t have too much more than 1 drink. Drinking alcohol during pregnancy can cause Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Talk to your doctor if you have any concerns.
Is It Good For Diabetic Patients?
It’s not a great idea to drink alcohol if you have diabetes since several things it can do. If you’re worried about your blood sugar and if you’re diabetic or even a hypoglycemic, then talk to your doctor about it.
Is It Good For Cancer Patients?
If you have cancer, then alcohol and sugar are two things that should be off your list. You will want to cut those out and stay away from alcohol because the sugar can feed the tumors and make them worse. Talk to your doctor if you have concerns.
Is It Good For High Blood Pressure Patients?
If you have high blood pressure, you should be cutting out alcohol. It can raise your blood pressure and cause health issues. Talk to your doctor about it if you’re worried about it.
Can I Freeze This Recipe?
You can freeze this recipe, but you need to make sure that you thaw it out in the refrigerator first. You can also prepare it and let it sit to thaw slowly on its own.
How Can I Freeze The Skittles Shot Recipe?
1. Freeze the drink mixture in an ice cube tray before pouring it into the pre-chilled shot glass.
2. Freeze these in the freezer for about 30 minutes before serving them.
3. Drink and enjoy!
Amazing 6 Serving Ideas Of Skittles Shot Recipe
1. Serve as a cocktail garnish.
3. Serve with fruit and ice cubes on the drink mixture.
4. Serve with maraschino cherries as a garnish and a cherry on top of the drink mixture for color and flavor.
5. Serve in shot glasses for your guests to enjoy at a party or if you’re having people over to spend the night at your house!
6. Serve with other snacks and desserts like cookies, chips, and popcorn.
I hope you enjoyed this Skittles Shot Recipe. You can make this drink in any way that you want, but I recommend adding orange juice.
You don’t want to add too much, or your drink will be too sweet. So, if you like it, leave a comment below and tell me what you thought of it! Thank you for reading this Skittles Shot Recipe.