Ratatouille recipe Gordon Ramsay is an easy and delicious dish with many flavors. The taste and smell are amazing! Trust us. This ratatouille recipe is the best one you will ever try.
It’s perfect for dinner, lunch, or even a snack. We guarantee that you will love it! This recipe is perfect for the summer.
What Is The Ratatouille Recipe Gordon Ramsay?
Ratatouille is a dish from the south of France, especially Provence. It is prepared by grating and then sauteing many vegetables in a pan.
The secret to the amazing taste of ratatouille is the zucchini, tomato, and eggplant (courgette). Ratatouille recipe Gordon Ramsay is usually served with bread rolls and other vegetables. Yummy!
How To Make A Ratatouille Recipe Gordon Ramsay?
Ratatouille recipe Gordon Ramsay is one of Gordon Ramsay’s favorite dishes, and you can make it in less than 20 minutes.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil.
- 2 small onions, chopped.
- 3 garlic cloves, minced.
- 1 medium zucchini (courgette) sliced half lengthwise, then cut into strips or quarters if big.
- 1 medium eggplant (aubergine), sliced into rounds about 1/4 inch (5 mm) thick.
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste.
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or parsley.
- Pinch of cayenne pepper to taste.
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet or frying pan over medium heat. Add the onions, garlic, and zucchini (courgette) and cook for 10 minutes, stirring often. Add the eggplant (aubergine) and cook for 10 minutes until the eggplant (aubergine) is slightly soft.
2. Add the tomato paste diced tomatoes and cook for 10-15 minutes. Add basil (or parsley) and cayenne pepper to taste. Serve warm or cold as a side dish or as an appetizer.
3. For a variation, you can add some oil seasoned with salt and pepper, and then cook the ratatouille in the pan over low heat for 5 minutes. Makes a delicious complement to grilled meats.
Nutrition Fact Of Ratatouille Recipe Gordon Ramsay
|Total Fat||6 gram|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 gram|
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
Yes, the Ratatouille recipe Gordon Ramsay is suitable for pregnant women. You can safely eat it in your pregnancy. It is a little spicy, but nothing too serious.
Is It Suitable For Breastfeeding Women?
The ratatouille recipe Gordon Ramsay is safe for breastfeeding women to eat. There are no concerns regarding the nutrition of this delicious meal when breastfeeding.
Is It Good For Heart Patients?
Yes, the ratatouille recipe Gordon Ramsay is a good menu choice for those suffering from heart-related problems.
Is It Spicy?
The ratatouille recipe Gordon Ramsay is not spicy so that you can eat it safely. Grilling the veggies on the stove with a little oil makes the meal very flavorful and perfect for summer.
Do I Have To Boil The Ratatouille?
You don’t need to boil the ratatouille recipe Gordon Ramsay before eating. You can grill it in a pan over medium-high heat for about 10 minutes.
Can I Freeze The Ratatouille?
Yes, you can freeze the ratatouille recipe Gordon Ramsay for up to one year! Freeze it on a baking sheet and store it in an airtight container so that you won’t have to thaw it when you need to serve it.
– To defrost, place frozen ratatouille in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Allow standing for 20 minutes. Drain before serving.
Is The Ratatouille Recipe Gordon Ramsay Healthy?
Yes, the ratatouille recipe Gordon Ramsay is healthy. It is low in calories and rich in vitamins. Eating it once a week will be enough to maintain your health condition.
However, you need to be careful with the quantity of this dish you eat at one meal because it can cause indigestion if eaten too much.
Possible Health Risk Of This Recipe
1. The ratatouille recipe Gordon Ramsay may cause gas when eaten in large quantities.
2. Because of the tomato paste, there is the possibility of the ratatouille recipe, Gordon Ramsay, causing diarrhea in some people.
3. The ratatouille recipe Gordon Ramsay can also cause high blood pressure and obesity when eaten in excess.
4. For people suffering from stomach ulcers, consuming this dish can increase their risk of developing another ulcer.
5. The ratatouille recipe Gordon Ramsay may also cause a food allergy. Do not eat this dish if you are allergic to tomatoes, eggplant (aubergine), or any other ingredients.
Amazing 5 Serving Suggestions Of Ratatouille Recipe Gordon Ramsay
1. Serve the ratatouille recipe, Gordon Ramsay, with fresh bread rolls.
2. You can serve it as a side dish to any meat or fish.
3. Serve the ratatouille recipe, Gordon Ramsay, as an appetizer for your guests and family who would visit your home for lunch or dinner.
4. The ratatouille recipe Gordon Ramsay can also be eaten alone as a snack in between meals—creamy and buttery!
I hope you enjoy the Gordon Ramsay Ratatouille recipe! Please feel free to share it with your friends and family. If you enjoyed it, please leave a comment below. Thanks for reading this article.