In this blog post, we will be going over the details of how to make a popcorn Sutton apple pie moonshine recipe.
This is an old-fashioned recipe that has been passed down through generations, and it’s finally time for you to learn its secrets!
All you need is some corn kernels, apples, sugar, water, and alcohol. We will also provide the steps on how to prepare this delicious drink.
Grab your cooking supplies now because it’s time to get started!
Popcorn Sutton Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe
It is very easy to make. You need a few simple ingredients.
- 1-gallon apple cider.
- 1 cup brown sugar.
- 1 cup white sugar.
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg.
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice.
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed.
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed.
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- 6 pounds ice cubes or 2 (9×9-inch) packages of ice.
1. In a 5-gallon food-grade bucket, add the apple cider and sugar to form a paste, whisking to dissolve all the sugar. Mix in nutmeg, cinnamon, and allspice.
2. Add apple juice, lemonade, corn syrup, vanilla extract, and whisk again until well blended.
3. Open one of the frozen ice-cubes trays and fill each cube slot about 1/2 full with water, then place it into the bucket, doing the same with the second tray. If using ice blocks, break them into smaller pieces.
4. Mix well, then cover the bucket and place in a cold place or put it in the freezer for about 8 hours to let it freeze completely.
5. To serve, fill the glass with 1-2 cubes of moonshine ice or pour the entire bucket into a punch bowl.
6. Wait for 10 minutes to let it slightly melt before serving.
7. Enjoy your drink!
|Iron: 0 % daily value.||0%|
Best 10 Health Benefits
1. Prevents Cancer
The antioxidants present in apple cider helps to fight against cancer-causing free radicals.
2. Controls Blood Sugar
The polyphenols in apple cider helps to control blood sugar levels and improve insulin sensitivity.
3. Boosts The Immune System
Apple cider is rich in vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients that help to boost the immune system.
4. Aids In Weight Loss
Apple cider helps to promote weight loss by increasing metabolism and helping to burn calories.
5. Lowers Cholesterol Levels
The polyphenols in apple cider helps to lower bad cholesterol levels and improve heart health.
6. Reduces Inflammation
Apple cider can help to reduce inflammation throughout the body.
7. Prevents Alzheimer’s Disease
The polyphenols in apple cider can help to prevent Alzheimer’s disease by protecting the brain from damage.
8. Improves Gut Health
Apple cider is a probiotic drink that helps to improve gut health by encouraging the growth of healthy bacteria in the intestines.
9. Boosts Brain Function
The polyphenols in apple cider help to boost cognitive performance and prevent neurological diseases.
10. Prevents Arthritis
The antioxidants in apple cider help reduce Inflammation and pain in joints, which can help prevent or delay the onset of Arthritis.
Is It Safe To Freeze This Recipe?
Yes, it is safe to freeze this recipe. You should freeze it if you plan on storing it for a long period. Just make sure to thaw it completely before serving. Enjoy!
This drink is perfect for parties and gatherings. You can serve it in glasses or pitchers or put it in a large punch bowl. It’s also great for tailgating parties or picnics. Be sure to bring along a few ice cubes to keep your drink cold!
We hope you have enjoyed this blog post and that you are now equipped with the knowledge to prepare this delicious drink.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us through our social media accounts or get in touch with us using the comment section below.