Pescado A Lo Macho Recipe is a Mexican dish traditionally served during Christmas with fish cooked in tomato sauce and spices.
It is a perfect recipe for any busy family to prepare because it only calls for several simple ingredients, can be made in one pot, and includes little prep time.
The dish is easy to make but has a wonderful taste so that you will crave it often! This recipe also uses boneless skinless fish fillets for an even easier meal.
This fish dish is a great dish to prepare when fishing season starts, and it’s also a great dish to prepare for church suppers or special events.
The fish cooks quickly and has a rich, savory flavor that will make your dinner guests give it a thumbs up. Most people prefer the way this dish is served because it includes plenty of bread crumbs, but you can choose to skip them for those who are lactose intolerant or gluten intolerant.
This dish is so good that it is not uncommon for people to eat the whole dish by themselves! One word of caution — make sure you read the recipe carefully, so you don’t overcook your fish. For a simple meal, this dish is sure to please!
How To Make A Pescado A Lo Macho Recipe?
Pescado A Lo Macho Recipe is the most simple and delicious fish dish! This recipe is made with a few ingredients, but it has a wonderful flavor that people have been craving forever.
It is so simple yet so good that you will want to serve this dish all the time. With just 5 minutes of prep time, this fish dish is one of the best recipes.
It’s a go-to recipe for any family trying to add variety to their diet but doesn’t have the time or money to drive around town searching for an affordable and tasty dish. If you want to serve something that will make everyone happy, this is the recipe you’ve been waiting for!
- 2 dozen mussels.
- 4 large squid.
- 2 lbs of fish fillets (catfish, tilapia, and other fish).
- 1-2 large tomatoes.
- 1 tablespoon of parsley (optional).
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 onion.
- 2 tablespoons of cilantro (optional).
- 1 lime and some juice. (optional).
- 3 tablespoons of white flour. (optional).
- 2 tablespoons of bread crumbs. (optional).
- 2 tablespoons of white wine. (optional).
Cooking Instructions For Pescado A Lo Macho Recipe
1. First, put the fish on a large pot and season it with salt and pepper. Then add some olive oil and begin to fry the fish on the stove for about 3 minutes or until it is fully cooked. Set the fish aside to cool.
2. Next, prepare the sauce by boiling some tomatoes and onions in a pot with white wine. After this, add some flour, stir it until it is fully cooked, and add parsley.
Then turn off the heat and add salt and pepper to your liking. You can also add cilantro, but this is optional because most people prefer to skip these ingredients!
3. Add some mussels to the boiling sauce that has been prepared in step 2. Keep adding mussels and stirring until they are all open. This can take up to 15 minutes.
4. Once all the mussels have been put in the tomato sauce and have opened up, add the rest of your other ingredients (fish, squid, tomatoes). Bring to a boil, cover with a lid, and let it simmer for 15 minutes on low or until the fish is fully cooked.
5. The final step is to add your bread crumbs and enjoy your delicious meal!
Make sure you carefully read the ingredients first, so you don’t over-cook your fish. This dish is great for those who want to eat seafood but don’t have a lot of time to research and prepare a delectable dish.
If you are looking for an exciting seafood dish that you can make with very few ingredients, then this fish is the one you’ve been waiting for! Enjoy your delicious meal!
Best 12 Nutrition Fact Of Pescado A Lo Macho Recipe
|Total Fat||26 gm|
|Vitamin C||3.5 mg|
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
The Pescado a lo macho recipe is safe to eat during pregnancy. You can even enjoy it as many times as you want during your pregnancy as long as you take proper precautions.
The number of calories and fat will increase only slightly due to the recipe’s high amounts of protein in fish and tomatoes.
However, this dish is not recommended for lactation women since the high amount of fish can make some women experience nausea, diarrhea, and vomiting.
Is It Good For Diabetic Patients?
The Pescado a lo Macho recipe is safe to eat during diabetes. However, some pregnant women may experience nausea, diarrhea, and vomiting due to the high amounts of sugar in the dish.
Is It Safe For Children?
The Pescado a lo Macho recipe is moderate in calories, fat, sodium, and sugar. However, parents should be careful when serving this dish to their children since high consumption can lead to indigestion.
Can It Be Frozen?
The Pescado a lo Macho recipe can be prepared and frozen. To do this, cook the dish as per the instructions and let it cool down before placing it in the freezer. To ensure that the dish doesn’t lose its taste, store it in a tightly sealed container in the freezer.
Can This Recipe Be Made Ahead Of Time?
The Pescado a lo Macho recipe can be made ahead of time for up to 5 days if stored properly and frozen. To freeze, cook the dish as per the instructions and let it cool down before placing it in the freezer. To ensure that the dish does not lose its taste, store it in a tightly sealed container in the freezer.
I hope you enjoyed today’s recipe. Try this Pescado a lo macho recipe, and let me know! I would appreciate it! Enjoy your meal!
If you have any questions about the recipe or suggestions for future recipes, feel free to leave a comment down below. Thank you for reading this article.