Penn station cookie recipe is a rich and delicious cookie recipe that will please any taste. The recipe only calls for a few ingredients, and these ingredients can be found at most grocery stores.
The cookies only require about 15 minutes of prep time, with an additional 10-12 minutes to bake. If you are looking for a quick dessert idea, this one is perfect! But if you want the best outcome, you mustn’t over-bake these cookies.
The recipe says to bake them for 12 minutes, but I can tell you that the cookies will be well done if you cook them for that long. I’ve been making this recipe for quite a while, and it will take about 12 minutes to cook them.
How To Make A Penn Station Cookie Recipe?
The Penn station cookie recipe is easy to make and doesn’t require a lot of skill. Here’s what you will need:
- 2 cups granulated sugar.
- 1 cup softened butter.
- 2 eggs.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour.
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa.
- Chocolate chips for topping the cookies.
Easy 11 Preparation Methods
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Get out a cookie sheet and line it with parchment paper. This makes cleaning up a lot easier!
2. Using a mixer, cream sugar and butter together on medium speed until mixed thoroughly (about 3 minutes).
3. Add eggs, one at a time, and continue to beat on medium speed (about 2 minutes).
4. Add salt and vanilla extract and mix until combined (about one minute).
5. Sift flour and cocoa together into a bowl.
6. Slowly add flour mixture to batter until just combined.
7. Drop cookies by rounded tablespoons onto the cookie sheet, leaving about 2-3 inches between each one to allow for spreading while baking.
8. Add a few chocolate chips to each one and spread them across the cookie using a knife (this will help them melt in the oven).
9. Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes or until they get golden brown around the edges.
10. Let cookies cool on a cookie sheet for 2-3 minutes before transferring to a rack to finish cooling.
Nutrition Facts Of Penn Station Cookie Recipe
|Saturated Fat||5 grams|
Is It Suitable For Children?
Yes. It is an excellent food for children of all ages and will make them very happy with a whole pantry of snacks!
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women or lactating women?
Penn station cookie recipe is a great choice for pregnant and lactating women. Many people have used this recipe and have found that the cookies maintained a high level of nutrition while feeding the baby. They are made with soft butter is also very beneficial to the baby.
Is It Good For Diabetic Patients?
Yes, the Penn station cookie recipe is very good for diabetic patients. If you follow the doctor’s suggestion about your diet and eat this food in moderation, you will not feel tired or experience symptoms of tiredness like dizziness. Also, it can help to reduce your blood sugar levels.
How Many Calories Are In The Penn Station Cookie Recipe?
Penn station cookie recipe has about 161 calories per serving which is very little compared to other similar recipes. This means you can easily eat a whole batch of them and maintain weight.
Can I Freeze This Recipe?
The Penn station cookie recipe can be frozen in freezer-safe bags. You can then remove them from the freezer and pop them directly into the microwave to heat them. You could also use a conventional oven if you wish to warm the cookies that way.
Can I Make It With All-Purpose Flour?
Yes, but the recipe will not rise like it would with self-rising flour. Do not use regular all-purpose flour in this recipe.
Is This Recipe Gluten-Free?
Penn station cookie recipe is gluten-free because it contains only gluten-free foods. This can be helpful if you have celiac disease or a friend who has celiac disease.
How To Store This Cookie Recipe?
For about three days, you can store the Penn station cookie recipe in a metal container at room temperature. It would help if you did not freeze this recipe because it contains too much butter and other soft ingredients.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare And Bake The Penn Station Cookie Recipe?
You will need about 10-12 minutes of prep time for the Penn station cookie recipe. You will also need to bake them for 12 minutes.
Penn station cookie recipe is a great recipe when you want to have a quick and easy dessert. You don’t have to fuss too much about the time because the process is quite simple.
Serving Ideas Of Penn Station Cookie Recipe
1. You can serve this cookie recipe as an afternoon snack to your guests.
2. You can serve these delicious cookies as a dessert or appetizer with crudités and dip.
3. You could also use the leftovers in your lunch for the next day. Just heat them in the oven, and you’re good to go.
I hope you enjoy the Penn station cookie recipe! The fact that it is so easy to make makes it stand out.
Please leave a comment below if you want to share your thoughts on this recipe with other readers and me. Thank you for reading this article!