If you’re a fan of classic Southern desserts, you’re in for a treat with this delicious peach cobbler pound cake recipe.
This rich and decadent pound cake is loaded with juicy fresh peaches and topped with a crunchy, crumbly cobbler topping. It’s the perfect dessert to serve at a summer barbecue or potluck, but also great for any special occasion.
With its moist and tender crumb and irresistible peach flavor, this cake will surely become a new favorite in your dessert rotation. So, let’s dive in and learn how to make this delicious peach cobbler pound cake!
How To Make A Peach Cobbler Pound Cake Recipe?
Here’s a recipe for a delicious peach cobbler pound cake recipe:
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk, room temperature
- 3 cups fresh peaches, peeled and chopped
For the Cobbler Topping
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a 10-inch bundt pan and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
3. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl. Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, alternating with the milk, beginning and ending with the flour mixture.
4. Fold in the chopped peaches.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan and smooth the top.
6. Mix the melted butter, flour, sugars, and cinnamon until crumbly in a separate bowl. Sprinkle the mixture over the top of the cake batter.
7. Bake for 60-70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
8. Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing it and transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.
9. Serve warm or at room temperature, topped with whipped or vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Enjoy your delicious peach cobbler pound cake!
Best 8 Nutrition Facts Of Peach Cobbler Cake Recipe
|Total Fat||56 g|
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
Prepare Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 60 Minutes
Total Time: 75 Minutes
What’s The Difference Between Bundt Cake And Pound Cake?
Bundt cake and pound cake are two different types of cakes, although there can be some overlap.
Pound cake is a dense, rich cake that traditionally includes one pound each of butter, sugar, eggs, and flour, hence its name.
It has a tight, fine crumb and a buttery vanilla flavor. Pound cake can be served plain or with various toppings or glazes.
Bundt cake, on the other hand, refers to a cake baked in a bundt pan, a round pan with a central tube or “chimney” in the middle.
Bundt cakes can be made with various batters, including pound cake batter, but the defining characteristic of a bundt cake is its distinctive shape.
So while pound cake and bundt cake can share some similarities in terms of texture and flavor, the key difference is that bundt cake is defined by its shape, while pound cake is defined by its ingredients and texture.
I hope you enjoy this peach cobbler pound cake recipe and that it becomes a favorite in your household. In the comments below, I’d love to hear how you like it and what you think of the recipe. And be sure to check out my other popular recipes while you’re here. Thanks for reading this article.