Patti Labelle hot water cornbread recipe is a delicious, moist, and tender cornbread that is perfect warm out of the oven.
It is not too sweet and has a light, fluffy texture. The recipe is easy to make, you get to use your favorite ingredients, and it feeds many people.
If you are looking for your next holiday meal or something different to bring to Thanksgiving this year, here is the recipe that will not disappoint.
Patti Labelle hot water cornbread is perfect for enjoying with a bit of butter. You will never want to go back once you try Petti Labelle hot water cornbread recipe.
How To Make A Patti Labeled Hot Water Cornbread Recipe?
Patti Labelle hot water cornbread recipe is not just another cornbread recipe. It is a very yummy mix of cornbread, using the best ingredients, with a nice texture and flavor.
This rich and delicious cornbread recipe will make you want to try it over and over again. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s go and enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cup cornmeal.
- 2 tablespoons flour.
- 1 tablespoon baking powder.
- 3/4 teaspoon salt.
- 1 1/2 cup milk (or plain or vanilla-flavored almond milk, coconut milk, or rice milk).
- 4 tablespoons butter (melted).
- 3 large eggs beaten with a pinch of salt (or 5 egg whites).
- 1 tablespoon sugar (you can substitute with honey).
- 1 cup corn kernels (frozen or canned is fine).
- 2 green onions, chopped.
- Few sprigs of fresh thyme leaves.
1. preheat oven to 350F (175C) and grease a 9×13″ pan.
2. Mix the cornmeal, flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar in a bowl until combined.
3. Mix milk and butter in a small bowl and set aside for later use.
4. Add the eggs to the cornbread mixture, stir to make sure everything is mixed well, and add the milk/butter mixture from step 3. 3. Stir until incorporated.
5. Add green onions and thyme to the cornbread batter and stir again.
6. Pour the batter into a prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown (this may vary depending on your oven, so keep an eye on it).
7. Let the cornbread cool completely before serving (if possible). It will be even better on the next day when it has some time to get stale!
8. Serve warm with butter, or you can also try it with maple syrup.
Nutrition Fact Of Patti Labelle Hot Water Cornbread Recipe
Is It Suitable For Diabetic Patients?
Yes, Patti labeled hot water cornbread is suitable for diabetic patients because it is a very low-calorie recipe with limited carbs.
Can It Be Used For Weight Loss?
Yes, Patti labeled hot water cornbread is one of the best recipes for weight loss, and it includes few carbohydrates in it. So, you can use this recipe to lose weight and be healthy.
How To Make It More Delicious?
If you want to make this recipe more delicious, you can add more ingredients.
Roasted Corn Kernels
Cook the kernels in a pan until they are nice and golden brown.
Bacon Or Ham
You can add a few slices of bacon or ham to make it more delicious
Melt butter and brush the top of the cornbread before putting it in the oven.
You can add fresh herbs to make your cornbread more delicious.
Add a few grated cheese pieces to the mixture and enjoy your tasty breakfast.
Amazing 5 Freezing Ideas Of Patti Labelle Hot Water Cornbread Recipe
1. Once you bake this moist and very delicious cornbread, try freezing it.
2. You can freeze it in a sealable container or wrap the leftovers tightly with plastic wrap, then put it in a freezer bag and store it in the freezer for several months.
3. Defrost before serving to enjoy its softness again (if necessary).
4. Leftover cornbread has lots of benefits, such as including less salt, fat, and calories than store-bought cornbread; it’s also a healthier choice as well.
5. You can use it for many things, such as making croutons, adding to a vegetable stir fry or soup, or dipping it in salsa.
I hope you enjoy the Patti Labelle hot water cornbread recipe. This is very yummy, and so many people love it. You will find yourself wanting to make it over and over again!
So, if you want to make your tasty cornbread recipe, you can read the full article. And don’t forget to share your experience with us in the comments section below! Thank you for reading Patti Labelle hot water cornbread recipe.