Paleta shot recipe is easy to make, and it’s a perfect drink for the hot summer. Paleta shot is a popular drink in Spain, made from lemonade and fruit juice.
That’s why I would like to share my paleta shot recipe with you that you can use at home. Lemonade and orange juice will give a yummy taste.
This drink is so easy and fast to make that we can even do it on our lunch break! So, keep your energy up with this healthy beverage!
I hope you will enjoy this drink. If you want to share this snack with your family and friends, give them a paleta shot recipe a try! It’s very easy to make, and you will love the outcome!
How To Make A Paleta Shot Recipe?
Paleta shot recipe is a refreshing and easy-to-make drink perfect for a summer day. It’s quick, easy, and delicious too! All you need to make this recipe is:
- 2 cups of lemonade.
- 1 cup of orange juice.
- 3 tbsp. Of grenadine syrup or syrup of your choice.
- 4 small glasses.
- Ice cubes.
- Orange slices (optional).
1. Place a glass in the freezer for about 5 minutes.
2. Pour the lemonade and orange juice into your blender.
3. Add grenadine syrup and blend until completely mixed. ( If you are allergic to honey, use maple syrup instead of grenadine)
4. Put ice cubes and the frozen glass in your blender and blend again until mixed ( if there are some ice cubes left, add more ice cubes to mix ). Pour into glasses!
5. Decorate with orange slices, if you wish. Enjoy!
- You can use a zester to make a really fine layer of rind on top of your paleta shot.
- If you want to serve the paleta, shot cold, drizzle cinnamon over the glass before pouring the lemonade and orange juice mixture in it if you add grenadine syrup before pouring the ingredients into your glasses.
- If you want to make your grenadine syrup, all you need to do is mix sugar and water in a saucepan, add red food coloring and boil the mixture until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- You can use fresh orange juice instead of packaged orange juice. You will need 1 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice.
- You can freeze the glass to use it in the recipe. First, put some ice cubes in the glass, add the juice mixture and place the glass in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- You can use other fruit juices instead of orange juice. Try apple or cranberry juice instead of orange juice.
Nutrition Fact Of Paleta Shot Recipe
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
Yes, it is suitable for pregnant women because it doesn’t contain any ingredients that could harm the baby.
Can Heart Patients Eat The Paleta Shot Recipe?
Yes, it’s suitable for heart patients. However, the amount of salt in the paleta shot recipe is low, but you should still be careful while consuming it.
Can Children Eat The Paleta Shot Recipe?
Yes, children can eat this snack because it doesn’t contain any ingredients that could harm them. If you want to keep this recipe in your fridge, it’s suitable for kids.
Best 10 Serving Ideas Of Paleta Shot Recipe
1. At A Party
Since the paleta shot recipe is colorful, it could be a great addition to your cocktail party.
2. At Your Picnic
You could keep this recipe in a cooler and have it at your picnic.
3. At Home
This recipe is perfect for a hot summer day! You can have it with your family while watching their favorite movie!
4. As A Dessert
Add some whipped cream on the top of the paleta shot, and you will have a delicious dessert!
5. In Your Breakfast
This drink is so refreshing that it will be a great addition to your breakfast.
6. At A Brunch
Serve this drink at your brunch party!
7. With Fruits
You can add some fruits to decorate your paleta shot. Try strawberries, cherries, oranges, or pineapples.
8. As A Snack
Keep some paleta shots on the table while watching your favorite movie!
9. With Friends
You can make your friends and family happy by making them a paleta shot recipe!
10. For A Cocktail Party
Make a paleta shot recipe for your next cocktail party! I’m sure that your guests will love it.
How To Store Paleta Shot Recipe?
You can store the paleta shot recipes in the fridge for about 24 hours. However, if you add fruits, you should consume them within 12 hours. You can keep it in the freezer and enjoy it later on!
I hope you enjoyed this paleta shot recipe. If you want to share it with your friends and family, give them a shot!
It’s a very easy-to-make paleta shot recipe, and it will be a great addition to your summertime snack menu. Thanks for reading this article. Enjoy!