The orange tea shot recipe is one of the best ways to get yourself out of a party rut and follow some easy steps.
In this article, I will explain how to make an orange tea shot with several variations. You [the reader] can also try having a drink with it after a night out.
What Is An Orange Tea Shot Recipe?
An orange tea shot recipe is simply an alcoholic drink with orange juice as the main ingredient. The orange juice can be mixed with other ingredients (depending on the recipe) to give the drink a distinct taste. While most orange tea shot recipes have alcohol as the main ingredient, some do not.
Benefits Of Eating This Orange Tea Shot Recipe
One of the benefits of the orange tea shot recipe is that it has low calories. It has fewer calories than most other alcoholic beverages.
This means that you can drink more drinks without worrying about your weight. It also does not leave a lot of hangover side effects the morning after a night out.
Unlike other alcoholic beverages, this orange tea shot recipe can be used to create certain cocktails. It can be used to make a very strong drink.
How To Make An Orange Tea Shot?
There are various ways to make an orange tea shot, and all of them are equally good. The first one is pretty simple and has a 5-minute preparation time. It’s also the cheapest method.
- A mixing glass (or a cocktail shaker)
- A strainer
- A jigger
- A shot glass (the kind that holds one shot of alcohol)
- Vodka [measured using a jigger] (40ml)
- Curacao [measured using a jigger] (10ml)
- Orange juice [measured using a jigger] (20ml)
- Ice (optional)
- Optional: Sweetener (optional)
1. Put the orange juice in a mixing glass.
2. Add two drops of vodka to the orange juice. Stir it with a spoon until the alcohol dissolves.
3. Add another drop of vodka and stir until you have a smooth drink with no lumps or clumps.
4. Put the curacao in a shot glass and pour one shot of alcohol into it.
5. Add one tablespoon of orange juice to the ice if you have it, and slowly pour the orange tea shot into the shot glass.
6. Add sweetener to taste if you can’t be bothered with getting a strainer and pouring the drink through a strainer directly (I like Sweet One No Calorie Sweetener). Other sweeteners include honey, maple syrup, etc.
7. Enjoy the drink, and don’t do it in excess.
Nutrition Facts Of Orange Tea Shot Recipe
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.9 g|
6 Amazing Variations Of Orange Tea Shot Recipe
1. Jameson Orange Tea Shot Recipe: This variation is similar to the previous one, except it uses Jameson whiskey instead of vodka. The steps are the same as with the other option.
2. Grey Goose Orange Tea Shot Recipe: This variation is similar to the previous one except that it uses Grey Goose vodka instead of Jameson whiskey. The steps are the same as with the other option.
3. Orange Tea Shot Recipe Using White Wine: This variation uses white wine instead of vodka for this drink or any other drink, for that matter. You can use the same steps as the others.
4. Green Tea Shot Recipe: This variation is similar to the previous one except that it uses green tea instead of orange juice. The steps are the same as with the other option.
5. Black Tea Shot: This variation is similar to the previous one except that it uses black tea instead of green tea. The steps are the same as with the other option.
6. Champagne Orange Tea Shot Recipe: This variation is similar to the previous one except that it uses champagne instead of white wine. The steps are the same as with the other option.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
Prepare Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: None
Total Time: 5 minutes
What Does It Taste Like?
It has a very distinct and interesting taste. It tastes like orange juice mixed with vodka and white wine, in my opinion. If you like alcoholic beverages, you will surely enjoy this orange tea shot recipe. It takes little time to prepare and is great to have as a one-off drink or an after-party drink.
What Is Orange Tea Made Of?
Orange tea is made of a mixture of various ingredients. In some countries, it is made using dried orange peels. The tea is mixed with real or artificial flavors to give it an interesting feel and taste.
Is Red Tea Shot Better Than An Orange Tea Shot?
Yes, red tea is better than orange tea. Red tea is a type of herbal tea that has a distinct taste. I find it tastes much more interesting than orange juice and vodka.
It’s nice to have something different now and then, and the color of the drink will give you, too, at least an indication of the type of drink being served.
Side Effects Of An Orange Tea Shot Recipe
If prepared and consumed correctly, orange tea shots do not cause many side effects. If you don’t mix the drink properly, you might end up with some chunks of orange juice in the shot.
I hope you enjoyed this article on how to make an orange tea shot recipe. You can try out the variations above to make a different drink that tastes amazing.
Feel free to comment if you have any questions regarding the orange tea shot recipe. I hope this article on the orange tea shot recipe helped you out. Thank you for reading this article.