Optavia lean and green omelette recipe is a breakfast, lunch, and dinner dish that is not only delicious but healthy and easy to make. It all starts with good, quality olive oil.
When you cook this omelette in the pan, you will smell the nice aroma of fresh basil leaves and thyme. To cook it perfectly, it’s best to have an 8-inch nonstick frying pan and a kitchen towel.
Optavia lean and green omelette recipe is one of many healthy recipes you can enjoy to promote healthy living.
Optavia lean and green omelette recipe is a perfect dish for any meal. It’s simple, easy to make, and delicious! You will love the fresh vegetables and your family or friends who can share this wonderful dish with you.
How To Make An Optavia Lean And Green Omelette Recipe?
Optavia lean and green omelette recipe is easy to make, especially with a little help. We have all the ingredients that are needed to make this dish.
- 1 tbsp. vegetable or olive oil.
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves.
- 3 eggs, beaten.
- 1/4 tsp. of thyme.
- 1 cup of chopped yellow bell pepper.
- 1 cup of sliced green onion.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
1. Start by heating the oil in a pan over medium heat, and once heated, add the onions and bell peppers. Cook for 5 minutes until they are tender. Add the thyme and basil leaves. Stir well and let the mixture cook for another 2 minutes.
2. Add the eggs to the pan and quickly stir until they begin to form scrambled eggs on top of your pan. Spread out the scrambled egg in an even layer on top of your pan with a fork or spoon.
3. Season with salt and pepper to taste, cover with a lid, and let cook until it is done (15-20 minutes). Serve warm with a slice of bread, and enjoy!
4. You can also eat the optavia lean and green omelette recipes for lunch or dinner. This dish is filling, and you can have it daily because it’s so healthy.
5. You will also enjoy the optavia lean and green omelette recipe as a lunch or dinner dish when you have guests at home. It’s easy to make, not messy, and delicious!
Nutrition Fact Of Optavia Lean And Green Omelette Recipe
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
Is It Good For Heart Patients?
optavia lean and green omelette recipe is a perfect dish for anyone who wants to eat healthily. It is also good for heart patients and those afraid of eating too much fat every day.
This dish is low in cholesterol and sodium and high in dietary fiber, which will help fill you up faster.
Can I Freeze This Recipe?
You can freeze the cooked optavia lean and green omelette recipes and prepare them later when needed. Put the omelette in an airtight container, close the lid, and store it in your freezer. Defrost before you use it.
Can I Make This Dish With A Microwave?
It’s also possible to cook the optavia lean and green omelette recipe in a microwave, making this dish more convenient. Start by putting a plate in the microwave, covering it with wax paper, and placing the omelet.
Heat in a microwave on high for 1 minute. Let stand for 1 minute, then heat again for 20 seconds until completely melted or cooked.
Can I Make This Dish In Advance?
You can make the optavia lean and green omelette recipe one day before since you need to cook it for about 20 minutes until it is done. Store it in an airtight container and keep it at room temperature. Reheat it before serving.
How Long Can I Keep This Recipe?
You can only store the optavia lean and green omelette recipe in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. After that, it’s better to discard it.
Amazing 15 Health Benefits Of Optavia Lean And Green Omelette Recipe
1. Optavia lean and green omelette recipe is a perfect meal for heart patients and those who are watching their weight because you will increase essential vitamins such as B1, B2, B6, C, and E in your body by 100%.
2. It’s low in calories and cholesterol, which will help lower the risk of getting heart disease.
3. The amount of polyunsaturated fat is high; this will help lower the cholesterol and risk of heart disease.
4. The amount of dietary fiber in the optavia lean and green omelette recipe will help you feel full for a longer time.
5. It has calcium which is good for your teeth, skin, and bone health.
6. It contains iron that helps you improve your circulation and provide energy.
7. It’s rich in folate. This will help you prevent heart diseases and blood clots.
8. Vitamin K helps maintain healthy eyes, improve bone health and prevent coronary heart diseases.
9. It is rich in vitamin C, essential for your immune and circulatory system.
10. Vitamin B6 and B12 are also essential for your body’s health because it helps boost your metabolism and cell (brain, nerve, muscle) growth, repair damaged DNA, and build new cells in the body.
11. Optavia lean and green omelette recipe contains lots of vitamin E, an antioxidant that protects your cells from free radical damage.
12. An ounce of optavia lean and green omelette recipe will also help improve memory and attention span and stop the premature aging process.
13. It is rich in potassium, essential for your artery health, heart, and digestion system.
14. It’s rich in copper, manganese, magnesium, and selenium, vital for your thyroid health.
15. Optavia lean and green omelette recipe contains antioxidants that will help you look younger, remove free radicals from the body, and have a healthy body and eyesight.
I hope you enjoyed this optavia lean and green omelette recipe. If you want to share this recipe with your family and friends, please feel free to do it. Do not forget to write your comments about this recipe in the section below. Thank you so much!