Mutton pulao recipe is the best way to prepare mutton at home. The recipe is easy and healthy. You can make it at home without any problem with this recipe. It can be made in less than 30 mins.
If you are looking for the best mutton pulao recipe that is easy and healthy, then this is it. In the recipe, we have mentioned that you can use other proteins like fish or chicken instead of mutton.
The best thing about the mutton pulao recipe is that you can serve the mutton pulao with any vegetable or raita so that it will provide a healthy meal to your family.
You will never regret making it because it’s easy and tasty. We are sure that after making this you’ll make it, again and again, it’s very tasty, healthy and easy to make.
How To Make A Mutton Pulao Recipe?
Mutton pulao recipe is a very nutritious dish. It features mutton cubes cooked in a rich gravy with saffron and onions. The dish is topped with fresh coriander leaves, served warm to finish.
It is garnished with thinly sliced lemon wedges to add a sweet and sour taste. This recipe can be made in less than thirty minutes. So, let’s start the recipe of mutton pulao recipe.
- 500 grams mutton (wash and cut in cubes).
- 2 tablespoon oil.
- 1/4 cup onion.
- 2 green chilies and garlic paste.
- Salt to taste.
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder and red chili powder (1|2 teaspoon).
- 3 cups of water or 2 cups of water and 1 cup of milk.
- Rice (we use long grain rice).
- 1 cup chopped coriander leaves.
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron.
- 2 tablespoon ghee.
1. Heat oil in the pan, add garlic and onions, and sauté till the onions are soft.
2. Add green chilies and cook. Add turmeric powder and chili powder to cook them well.
3. Now add mutton cubes and salt and cook till the water dries up completely.
4. Now add the rice and water, cook for a couple of minutes.
5. Cover the pot and cook for about 15 minutes or till the rice grains become soft.
6. Add ghee to the pulao, mix well and close the pan. Cook for another 5 minutes or till all water is absorbed by the pulao.
7. Finally, garnish Mutton Pulao with coriander leaves and serve it hot with other ingredients like pickle, onion salad, raita, etc.
Nutrition Fact Of Mutton Pulao Recipe
Amazing 10 Health Benefits Of Mutton Pulao Recipe
1. Mutton Pulao is low in calories, fat, and cholesterol.
2. Mutton pulao is a high source of protein, cholesterol-free, and suitable for heart patients.
3. Mutton pulao is a good source of vitamin K, which helps in blood clotting and the maintenance of bones.
4. Mutton Pulao is high in iron and helps in giving strength to the nervous system and immune system.
5. Mutton pulao also contains vitamin B12, which is required to form red blood cells.
6. Mutton pulao is high in calories, and therefore it keeps the body active and energetic all day long.
7. Mutton pulao is rich in salt, which helps balance the body’s water content.
8. Mutton Pulao is good for a regular heartbeat, formation of red blood cells, muscle development, growth, and repair of injured tissues.
9. The iron present in mutton pulao helps give strength to the body and makes the person more active and energetic.
10. Mutton pulao is high in calories, and therefore it keeps the body active and energetic all day long.
The mutton pulao is easy to make and tastes delicious. I think you will love this recipe and add it to your regular recipes list.
This recipe for Mutton Pulao can be followed to prepare it at your home. The ingredients are easily available, and it is prepared in less time. The mutton pulao is an easy recipe to make, and you can increase the spices if you want to.
So try this mutton pulao recipe at home, and let me know how much you liked it in the comments. And also, rate this recipe in the comments section. Thank you for reading this article.