The mushroom juice recipe is a healthy and delicious drink that’s made by blending a handful of mushrooms with ingredients such as lemon, parsley, and ginger to create a refreshing and nutritional beverage.
This homemade juice recipe is easy to make at home for those who love vegetables but want to reduce their carbon footprint. This recipe requires 4-6 fresh or dried mushrooms and 5-6 fresh or dried leaves of parsley.
What Is A Mushroom Juice Recipe?
A mushroom juice recipe combines a handful of fresh or dried mushrooms (such as shiitake, oyster, and morel) with lemon juice, parsley, and ginger.
It’s one of the possible ways to eat mushrooms. The lemon juice and parsley give the drink an appealing clear color that makes it stand out from other vegetable juices.
What Are The Benefits Of This Healthy Drink?
The mushroom juice recipe is low in calories but high in minerals and vitamins. The drink is believed to be rich in antioxidants that help neutralize free radicals in the body and help prevent certain types of cancer. The drink is also cholesterol free, making it a healthy option for those concerned about heart disease.
How To Make A Mushroom Juice Recipe?
The mushroom juice recipe is delicious, and it’s very easy to make. To make this healthy drink, follow the recipe below and enjoy!
- blender or food processor
- medium-sized bowl
- ¼ cup of fresh or dried mushrooms (such as oyster, shiitake, morel)
- ¼ teaspoon of dried parsley (or ½ tsp. of fresh parsley)
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice (or one lemon) (optional: add more/less to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon minced ginger (optional: add more/less to taste)
1. Blend the mushrooms, lemon juice, and ginger with water or other liquids until the mixture is smooth and even.
2. Pour blended drink into a bowl, and add parsley leaves to taste.
3. Drink immediately or store in an airtight container for later use in the fridge.
Nutrition Facts Of The Mushroom Juice Recipe
|Total Fat||2 gm|
10 Essential Health Benefits Of The Mushroom Juice Recipe
1. It is rich in B vitamins and selenium. This healthy drink contains good B vitamins and minerals such as selenium and potassium.
2. It is a good source of vitamin D. This drink will satisfy your daily vitamin D requirements, making it a great drink for those suffering from vitamin D deficiency. It is also believed to boost immunity.
3. It has anti-inflammatory properties that help alleviate arthritis or osteoarthritis pain in the elderly.
4. It helps lower blood pressure. A few ounces of the juice is believed to be enough to help control blood pressure in most people. It is also believed to help break down excess cholesterol in the body and improve blood and oxygen circulation.
5. It lowers bad cholesterol levels without adversely affecting good cholesterol levels. It is a great beverage for those who want to maintain their HDL level but others who must lower their LDL level.
6. It helps burn calories and lose weight. Those trying to lose weight can drink the juice regularly and eat a well-balanced diet. Combining this healthy drink with an exercise program is even more effective for those concerned about weight.
7. It promotes detoxification in the body. This beverage can help support your body’s detoxification process, making it an appropriate choice for those who want to cleanse their bodies of excess toxins and other harmful substances.
8. It helps reduce inflammation. The juice is rich in antioxidants that help in inflammation, making it an ideal beverage to have 2-3 times a week. It is also believed to help soothe sore muscles and alleviate joint pain.
9. It boosts immunity. It contains anti-bacterial and anti-viral ingredients that can help boost your immune system and recover more quickly after you’ve been injured or got sick.
10. It has cleansing properties. This healthy drink contains medicinal properties that make it an excellent choice for those who want to clear toxins from their body. It can help eliminate headaches, colds, bronchitis, sinus infection, and more.
Enjoy your daily dose of the healthy mushroom juice recipe, and stay healthy!
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
Prepare Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: None
Total Time: 5 min
How Can I Freeze This Mushroom Juice Recipe?
Yes, you can freeze the mushroom juice. Just make sure to freeze it in a container that’s suitable for freezing. For best results, place several layers of plastic wrap on top of the juice, place it in a freezer-safe container or bag and seal for up to 2 months. Thaw and enjoy!
How Long Does This Mushroom Juice Recipe Last?
Keep this drink refrigerated for up to 48 hours. If you’re not a big fan of parsley, feel free to add another herb instead.
Mushroom Juice Recipe is a healthy drink that’s easy to make at home. It’s very popular among vegan recipes that want to improve their health. This healthy drink can also be used as a soup, which is great for those who want to keep their weight.
The mushroom juice recipe is good for your health, especially your diet and fitness. Do you have any idea about the benefits of this healthy drink? Please share with us in the comment box below! Thank you for reading this article.