Mikes farm mac and cheese recipe is very delicious to eat. It has plenty of cheese, and it is a mix of gooey and creamy. This recipe is easy to make.
If you’re looking for an amazing new macaroni and cheese recipe, look no further than this one! This is the most delicious macaroni and cheese with crispy bacon and gooey cheese.
It’s so easy to make, too –simmer together pasta, butter, cream, garlic powder, crushed red pepper flakes, and salt in a large pot until it’s creamy.
Add some finely grated Parmesan over the top to get a nice crusty on top. The only thing that’s missing is the crunch of fresh breadcrumbs, but you could add those if you wanted to.
This macaroni and cheese will be the star of any family dinner and can easily be prepped earlier in the day so that it comes together quickly when you’re ready to eat. Enjoy it!
How To Make A Mikes Farm Mac And Cheese Recipe?
Mikes farm mac and cheese recipe is a decadent recipe perfect for the holiday season. It comes in a video where Mikes farm chef shares how to make it. Enjoy!
- 2 boxes of macaroni noodles (14 ounces each).
- 1.5 pounds of extra sharp white cheddar cheese.
- 1 pound of fresh mushrooms.
- 4 Tablespoons of chopped onions.
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- 1 cup of sour cream.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
1. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add the olive oil to a pan.
2. Add onions once onions change color, add mushrooms, and season with salt and pepper.
3. Turn heat to low and cook for about 20 minutes.
4. Once the water is boiling, add the macaroni noodles and cook for about 8-10 minutes or until tender.
5. Once done, drain the noodles and put them back in the pot.
6. Add cheese, mushrooms, onions, sour cream, and salt & pepper to taste if desired. I like to mix it all with a huge spoon (picture).
7. Place in serving dishes and serve hot!
Nutrition Fact Of Mikes Farm Mac And Cheese Recipe
|Saturated fat||16 grams|
How Long Will This Take To Cook?
It depends on how fast you are cooking it. This will take about 15-20 minutes to cook with high heat. It will take about 30-40 minutes to turn the heat too low.
Can I Freeze This Recipe?
Yes! You can freeze it in your portioned meal trays or use the food saver to freeze it. You can also make individual servings using muffin tin or ice cube trays.
Is It Good Without Cheese?
No! since it is a mac and cheese recipe, you need to add the cheese. Cheeses are a very important part of the dish. Without it, you will not make a mikes farm mac and cheese recipe.
Can I Make Mikes Farm Mac And Cheese Recipe Gluten-Free?
Yes! It is very easy to make mikes farm mac and cheese recipe gluten-free. You can use your favorite gluten-free pasta or substitute the noodles with zoodles.
What Kind Of Cheese Should I Use?
You can use any cheese you prefer. Make sure to shred it into small pieces before adding it to the noodles.
This way, the cheese will melt faster than whole cubes. Avoid using pre-shredded cheese because of the anticaking agent used in it. You can also use fresh parmesan cheese if you want to.
What Kind Of Cream Do I Use?
You can use heavy cream, sour cream, or milk and milk powder. It is up to you! If you are using milk and milk powder, then be sure to dissolve it in a little bit of water before adding it to the noodles.
15 Best Health Benefits Of Mikes Farm Mac And Cheese Recipe
1. Cheddar cheese is a good source of calcium. Calcium is essential for our body because it helps build and maintain strong bones.
2. It boosts our immune system. By consuming mikes farm mac and cheese recipe, you can strengthen your immune system to fight off colds, flu, and other infections.
3. It protects the heart by controlling blood pressure and preventing blood clots from forming in blood vessels due to the phytonutrients found in cheddar cheese.
4. Cheddar cheese is also a good source of Vitamin A. Vitamin A can help boost our immune system, reduce inflammation, and improve vision.
5. It contains niacin which is essential to producing bile acids that can break down fats and proteins for absorption in the body.
6. Cheddar cheese contains high amounts of copper and iron. Copper helps boost energy by increasing iron absorption from food that can be distributed throughout the body.
7. Cheese can inhibit the growth of cancer cells by depriving them of nutrients and regulating their cycle due to the presence of hormones found in the milk.
8. Cheddar cheese is a good source of Vitamin B12 (also known as folate). Vitamin B12 helps the body make red blood cells and nerve tissue.
9. It contains selenium which helps fight off cancers, lower the chance of Alzheimer’s disease, prevent bone loss, and protect our skin from sun damage caused by the sun’s rays.
10. It is a good source of Protein that is essential for all cells in our body to stay healthy.
11. Cheddar cheeses contain zinc which helps build and repair muscles, aids in producing hormones, and supports our immune system.
12. It contains magnesium which helps maintain normal blood pressure and supports bone health by building bone tissue.
13. It contains potassium which makes muscles work smoothly by making the heartbeat more evenly throughout the body, thereby helping muscle contraction and relaxation.
14. Cheddar cheese contains Vitamins A, D, and K. Vitamins A and K are both fat-soluble vitamins that help build bones and teeth. At the same time, Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps us absorb calcium from milk.
15. It contains Protein which is essential for cell growth and tissue building in our body.
Overall, mac and cheese recipes are good for you. It is a complete meal and a very convenient dinner to prepare when money is tight. This mikes farm mac and cheese recipe is also delicious!
For more information, please comment below if you have any questions or concerns about this mikes farm mac and cheese recipe review. Thank you for reading my article about mikes farm mac and cheese recipe.