The melting pot mojo recipe is a delicious recipe for easy-to-make mojo sauce. With just a few ingredients and 4 minutes in the blender, you can have a creamy, flavorful sauce that brings your taste buds alive.
Mojo sauce is great on everything from eggs to ribs. It’s creamy enough without being heavy! Mojo sauces are common alongside Cuban sandwiches and cigars in Miami, called ‘mole’ sauces.
Mojo sauce is also a popular Cuban salad dressing, so it can be used with just about any vegetable you like. You can easily whip up mojo sauce with only a handful of pantry ingredients.
How To Make A Melting Pot Mojo Recipe?
This recipe is very delicious and easy to make. Try this melting pot mojo recipe, and you will get the same taste at home.
- 5 1⁄4cups vegetable bouillon or 5 1/4 cups chicken bouillon.
- 1cup ketchup or tomato sauce.
- 2 tbsp. Chili powder.
- 1 tsp. Ground cayenne pepper (optional).
- 1 tsp. Ground cumin.
- 1/4 tsp. Dried oregano.
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced (optional).
- 1 cup vegetable oil (or olive oil).
Heat the oil in a deep saucepan to medium-high and add all the ingredients except the parsley. Cook at medium heat and occasionally stir until the sauce boils. Depending on your stove, it may take up to 20 or 30 minutes.
Turn off the heat and add freshly chopped parsley. Mix well and let it cool down.
Pour the cooled sauce into a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to a clean bowl and mix well. Store in an airtight bottle in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Note: This recipe is great as a dipping sauce and with shrimp. Add salt and pepper to taste.
The melting pot mojo recipe is very delicious and easy to make. Try this melting pot mojo recipe, and you will get the same taste at home.
Nutrition Fact Of Melting Pot Mojo Recipe
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
This recipe is not suitable for pregnant women. According to the FDA, all types of Caffeine are potentially harmful to the fetus during pregnancy.
Is It Good For Diabetic Patients?
Yes, very much. It is a low-sodium diet recipe, and it also has low sugar consumption. So it is very much suitable for diabetic patients.
Can I Freeze This Recipe?
Of course, you can freeze this recipe. But, remember that it will change the taste of it. So consume it as soon as possible.
Will My Kids Like This Melting Pot Mojo Recipe?
No doubt, your kids will like this recipe but not all of them. Remember, every kid is different and has their taste. So, try it on your kids and see which one they like more.
Is It Healthy?
Yes, it is very much healthy. This melting pot mojo recipe is healthy and tasty. The ingredients used in this recipe are very healthy.
Can I Give It To My Child?
Of course, you can give it to your child if they are more than 5 years old. Do not give it to your kid if they are less than 5 years old.
Amazing 31 Serving Ideas Of Melting Pot Mojo Recipe
1. Try this melting pot mojo recipe with shrimp.
2. Serve this melting pot mojo recipe with a Cuban sandwich.
3. Melt the cheese into this melting pot mojo recipe and enjoy it with fresh bread slices or tortilla chips.
4. Melt this recipe into scrambled eggs to add a zesty taste to the plain ones, or use it as a sauce for sautéed mushrooms or spinach pasta dishes.
5. Add this recipe to your salad, and you have a delicious salad with a zesty and creamy taste.
6. Melting pot mojo recipe is great for barbecues as well.
7. Use it as dips for thinly sliced vegetables or add it in your pizza toppings to make a zesty and delightful taste to the pizzas and pies.
8. You can mix this recipe with flour tortillas and enjoy them as tacos or burritos or whatever you prefer!
9. Use it as dips for warm sandwiches.
10. Use it as a marinade for steaks.
11. This recipe has huge applications in the kitchen and daily life. You can use it with eggs, chicken or fish, and pizza!
12. This recipe is great for barbecues as it has a zesty flavor.
13. Melt this recipe in chicken or pork and make it crispy for tacos or burritos, or nachos salads.
14. Try this recipe in your favorite pasta dishes to make them zesty and tasty!
15. Pour this sauce onto a platter and top it with sliced steaks, chicken strips, hamburgers, hotdogs with cheese. Your imagination is the limit.
16. Try this recipe with your favorite grilled meat and enjoy a barbecue night with your family.
17. Combine this recipe with some couscous, edamame beans, and salad leaves to make a quick salad for a quick lunch or dinner for the busy days!
18. Add zesty flavor to cheesecake by adding this melting pot mojo recipe to it before you serve it!
19. Add this melting pot mojo recipe to your favorite recipes like spaghetti, stir fry, and more.
20. Pour this melting pot mojo recipe into your favorite dishes, and enjoy!
21. For bbq time, try this melting pot mojo recipe with some smoked chicken to make a zesty meal that everyone will love!
22. Supplement iron intake by adding some of this melting pot mojo recipe to vegetables and other dishes with iron in them like beans and eggs, broths, etc.
23. Use this melting pot mojo recipe to make a delicious sauce with shrimp or chicken.
24. Add this melting pot mojo recipe into your favorite dishes for a zesty taste and better results!
25. Try this melting pot mojo recipe with chicken and serve with spaghetti or pasta to have an amazing dinner!
26. Add this melting pot mojo recipe to vegetables and stew to make some tasty dishes!
27. Use this melting pot mojo recipe as a marinade for chicken or steak.
28. Top your favorite grilled meat with this melting pot mojo recipe and enjoy the zesty taste!
29; Pre-chop some vegetables and add them into a blender along with this melting pot mojo recipe, then process until smooth and serve it with boiled potatoes or noodles for a quick meal!
30. Use this melting pot mojo recipe as a sauce for veggies, eggs, or pasta.
31. Try this melting pot mojo recipe with chicken or turkey breast to make a delicious meal.
I hope you enjoy this melting pot mojo recipe and make it one of your favorites. If you liked this recipe, please do not forget to rate the recipe.
If you find any difficulty in making this melting pot mojo recipe, please comment on the below section, and I will be happy to assist you. Thank you for reading this article.