Mcdonalds breakfast sauce recipe is a delicious and perfect breakfast. It is a mixture of eggs, milk, and chicken broth, with ground red pepper, cayenne pepper, brown sugar, salt, and tomato sauce on top.
The sauce is deliciously creamy, while the white cheese adds some extra richness to the sauce. Plus, you can have this breakfast any time of the day because it has eggs in it!
This recipe is incredibly easy to make as well as being inexpensive. It takes only about 10 minutes from start to finish!
Mix the cornstarch with water in a separate bowl and then slowly add that to the saucepan. As soon as the sauce thickens, serve it over the poached eggs.
This recipe is so delicious and easy to make that I have given instructions for a few different ways of preparing it.
How To Make A Mcdonalds Breakfast Sauce Recipe?
Mcdonalds breakfast sauce recipe is easy to make and delicious. To make this recipe, all you need to do is follow the ingredients & instructions below.
- Scrambled egg recipe.
- 2 tbsp corn starch.
- 3 tbsp water.
- Cheese – sprinkle top.
1) Beat eggs with a whisk in a bowl. Add milk, chicken broth, and seasonings.
2) In a separate bowl, mix water and cornstarch until smooth. Then slowly add to the mixture in the saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly. You want to heat this just like you would any other sauce until it thickens up to your liking. Then serve over the poached eggs.
3) Sprinkle cheese on top and enjoy!
Nutrition Fact Of Mcdonalds Breakfast Sauce Recipe
Is It Suitable For Heart Patients?
No. It’s not suitable for anyone with high cholesterol or heart disease because this recipe contains eggs high in cholesterol.
Is It Suitable For Underweight People?
This recipe is not suitable for people on a diet to gain weight. This recipe contains many calories, fat, and protein, so if you are on a diet to lose weight or maintain your current weight, this isn’t the right recipe to make.
Is It Good For Children?
Yes. This recipe is suitable for children as well. It has low fat, calories, and sodium and is low in cholesterol, so it’s safe for children to eat.
Is It Good For The Elderly?
Yes, This recipe is a great option for older adults as well. This breakfast sauce is also heart-healthy because it doesn’t contain any saturated fats or cholesterol that many people have a hard time getting healthy without eating eggs.
Is It Good For Diabetics?
Yes, if you have diabetes and are trying to lower your high cholesterol, this Mcdonalds breakfast sauce recipe will work great. This is an incredibly easy and quick way to get some breakfast in your system.
Is It Good For A Healthy Breakfast?
Yes, this recipe is a great way to start your day. It’s so creamy and delicious that it can be enough to get your daily energy coursing through your body.
Is It Good For Weight Loss?
This recipe contains a lot of fat and calories, but if you are on a diet, you could easily make this with less fat by just using egg whites instead of whole eggs.
Is It Good For Dinner?
No. This recipe is not good to make for dinner because it contains a lot of saturated fats and cholesterol, which are not necessary to have during dinner.
Amazing 9 Health Benefit Of Mcdonalds Breakfast Sauce Recipe Recipe
1. This recipe contains protein and carbohydrates, so it keeps you full for a longer period.
2. This recipe provides high amounts of dietary fiber. Fiber can help lower cholesterol levels and help remove excess cholesterol from the body.
3. This recipe is an excellent source of calcium, which is necessary to help maintain bone health and prevent conditions such as osteoporosis and rickets.
4. This recipe is also a good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, and Riboflavin (Vitamin B2).
5. It is a good source of magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, zinc, and selenium.
6. It contains a high amount of protein and can be useful in helping to prevent muscle loss or muscle soreness after exercise, as well as helping to build and repair muscle tissue.
7. Mcdonalds Breakfast Sauce Recipe contains a small amount of dietary fiber. Still, because it’s made with eggs containing sixteen percent of the daily recommended fiber intake, this recipe will provide you with all the fiber you need in one serving!
8. This recipe contains a small amount of sodium and saturated fat.
9. Because Mcdonalds Breakfast Sauce Recipe contains high amounts of cholesterol, it’s not advised to eat too much of this recipe regularly.
Can I Freeze Mcdonalds Breakfast Sauce Recipe?
- No. Put it aside in a cool place and keep it sealed.
- Do not freeze this recipe because this recipe contains milk.
- You can store it in the refrigerator for about 2 days.
I hope you enjoy this delicious and easy recipe!! Don’t forget to subscribe for new recipes and follow me on Facebook if you like this recipe. Please leave a comment below to let us know your thoughts.
I would love to hear from you! If you have a question or an idea, please let me know in the comment section below. Your feedback is greatly appreciated! Thanks for Mcdonalds Breakfast Sauce Recipe!