This blog post will teach you how to cook a delicious Longhorn Stuffed Mushroom Recipe. We all have our favorite recipes that we love cooking and eating, but sometimes it’s nice to try something new!
This recipe combines two of the most popular ingredients, mushrooms, and steak, into one dish. It may sound not very easy, but this recipe is super easy!
The only time-consuming part of the recipe is waiting for the mushrooms to bake in the oven, which will take about 20 minutes or so.
So if you’re looking for a great meal idea, then look no further because this Longhorn Stuffed Mushroom Recipe has everything you need from flavor to convenience!
Longhorn Stuffed Mushroom Recipe
This recipe is a delicious appetizer that is easy to make and perfect for the holiday season.
- 1.5 pounds of mushrooms.
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- 1/2 pound of steak (I used a flank steak).
- 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- 1 tablespoon of parsley.
- 1 tablespoon of thyme.
- 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter.
1. preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Remove the stems of the mushrooms by using a spoon or your hands and discard the stem.
3. Dice up your steak into bite-sized pieces (about 1-inch cubes) and saute them in a saucepan with about 1 tablespoon of olive oil until they are slightly browned on all sides, about 8 minutes. Once they are cooked, remove them from the pan and set them aside.
4. In the same pan that you cooked the steak in, add in the diced mushrooms and cook until they are golden brown and all of their liquid has evaporated for about 10 minutes. Once they are done cooking, add the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and bread crumbs and mix everything.
5. Add the cooked steak cubes to the mushroom mixture and mix everything until all of the ingredients are evenly combined.
6. Pack the mixture into each mushroom cap until they are all full (you may have leftover stuffing).
7. Melt the butter in a small bowl and brush the tops of the mushroom caps with it.
8. Put the stuffed mushroom caps into a baking dish and bake for about 20 minutes, or until they are fully cooked through (you can test this by poking them with a fork).
9. Serve immediately!
Is This Recipe Suitable For Pregnant Women?
This Longhorn Stuffed Mushroom Recipe is not suitable for pregnant women because it contains raw steak.
Steak should only be eaten when cooked thoroughly, and this recipe does not include directions on how to cook the steak properly. Please make sure to eat a balanced, healthy diet while pregnant!
How Many Calories Are In The Longhorn Stuffed Mushroom Recipe?
According to MyFitnessPal, one serving of this recipe (12 mushrooms) has about 90 calories and 4 grams of carbs. That’s not too bad considering that the calorie content is not too high and the carbs are relatively low.
Is This Recipe Gluten-Free?
According to Delish, the ingredients in this recipe do not contain any gluten. However, please be sure to read the labels on all of your ingredients before buying them at the grocery store to make sure that they are 100% gluten-free.
Can You Prepare This Recipe Ahead Of Time?
According to The Spruce, you can prepare this recipe ahead of time. Store the stuffed mushrooms in an airtight container in the fridge and bake them when you’re ready to eat them.
We hope you enjoy this longhorn stuffed mushroom recipe and that it’s a healthy meal for your family. This Longhorn Stuffed Mushroom Recipe is a delicious and easy-to-follow dish that would be perfect for any holiday party.
It’s low in calories and carbs, gluten-free, and can be prepared ahead of time. So go ahead and give this recipe a try – your guests will love it! Thank you for reading this article.