Longhorn Steakhouse Brussels Sprouts Recipe is a delicious, healthy, and easy way to serve Brussels sprouts to your family.
Brussels sprouts are a vegetable that many people like. If you like it, this recipe is for you! This is a simple side dish that every member of your family can enjoy.
About 15 minutes of cooking time, 10 minutes of preparation time, and less than 30 minutes total in the kitchen. You can cook this delicious side dish quickly as a part of your next family meal.
How To Make A Longhorn Steakhouse Brussel Sprouts Recipe?
Longhorn steakhouse Brussel sprouts recipe is very delicious and easy to make. You can easily make it at home with simple ingredients.
Ingredients For This Recipe
- 4 lb. Brussels sprouts.
- 1 lb. steak cut.
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil, divided into 2 portions.
- 3 tsp. Garlic, minced (or 2 tsp. garlic powder and 1 tbsp. ground onion are also works).
- 2 lb. of thin-sliced bacon, cut into small pieces.
- ¼ cup of Chicken stock or beef stock.
- ¼ cup of water.
- 1 tsp. Salt (if you like salty foods, you can add up to 2 tsp., but 1 tsp. works fine).
1. Wash the Brussels sprouts clean, and cut off the end.
2. In a large skillet, add olive oil, bacon pieces, and a steak cut. Stir it for about 5 minutes or until cooked well done. (You should not see any pink color in the center of the steak) Add garlic and ground onion. Stir it for about 1 minute.
3. Add chicken stock, water, and Brussels sprouts to the skillet (reserve 2 cups of Brussels sprouts). Stir it for about 3-5 minutes or until Brussels sprouts are cooked well done. Top with salt and serve. Enjoy!
Nutrition Fact Of Longhorn Steakhouse Brussel Sprouts Recipe
Is It Suitable For Diabetic Patients?
Yes, this recipe is suitable for diabetic patients. The serving of this recipe is low in calories and fat but with a high amount of protein and fiber.
Is It Good For Pregnant Women?
The ingredients of this recipe are not suitable for pregnant women because of the high level of calories, fats, sodium, and cholesterol.
Is Longhorn Steakhouse Brussel Sprouts Good For A Dieter?
The ingredients of this recipe are low in calories and fat but with a high amount of protein and fiber. It is good for dieters because they can maintain their weight while eating this dish.
Can I Freeze The Longhorn Steakhouse Brussel Sprouts Recipe?
Yes, you can freeze this recipe. Just put the leftover of this recipe in a freezer bag and freeze for up to two months. This easy side dish is tasty, healthy, and simple to make.
How To Serve Longhorn Steakhouse Brussel Sprouts?
The Longhorn Steakhouse Brussels Sprout Recipe is a tasty and healthy dish. You can serve it at any meal like lunch or dinner. The best way to serve this side dish is for lunch or dinner. It is yummy and delicious.
Amazing 10 Health Benefits Of Longhorn Steakhouse Brussel Sprouts Recipe
1. Low Calorie & Fat
It has low calories and fat, only 2.6 calories and 16 grams of fat per serving.
2.Low Sodium & Cholesterol
It has low sodium and cholesterol, which is only 632 mg (roughly 20% of daily value) of sodium and 3 mg (roughly 1% of DV) of cholesterol per serving.
3. High Fibre & Protein
It has a high fiber level, and protein is a very nutritious and good source of both.
4. High Level Of Vitamin C
It has more than 30% of the daily value of Vitamin C per serving.
5. High Level Of Vitamin A
It has more than 20% of the daily value of Vitamin A per serving.
6. Low Level Of Sugar
It has low sugar, only 3 grams per serving. (roughly 1%of DV)
It is high in iron. It serves as a good source of iron.
8. Low Level Of Sodium & Saturated Fat
It has low sodium and saturated fat per serving, only 561 mg (roughly 17% of DV) of sodium and 3 grams (roughly 1% of DV) of saturated fat per serving.
9. High Level Of Potassium
It provides about 394 mg (roughly 8% or the daily value) of potassium per serving.
10. High Level Of Copper
It has about 3% of the daily value of copper per serving.
I hope you enjoy the Longhorn Steakhouse Brussel Sprouts Recipe for longhorn steakhouse Brussel sprouts and if so, please share it with your friends. Please let me know in the comment section below if you want more recipes. Thank you for reading the longhorn steakhouse Brussel sprouts recipe.