The lemon juice enema recipe is a natural and inexpensive way to relieve constipation. A lemon juice enema can also be used for detoxification, such as removing toxins from the bowel and intestines.
Lemon juice may also be used as a cleansing aid. Lemon juice is also well known for its healing properties and for treating many diseases and disorders.
What Is A Lemon Juice Enema Recipe?
A lemon juice enema recipe is made by combining natural and freshly squeezed lemon juice with water. Once the lemon juice enema recipe is properly prepared, it can be inserted into the anus for treatment. The person can sit, kneel or lie down to perform the lemon juice enema recipe.
How To Make A Lemon Juice Enema Recipe?
The lemon juice enema recipe is easy to make and delicious to drink! Here are a few guidelines for preparing the lemon juice enema recipe.
- Glass jugs
- Large bowl
- Stainless steel spoon
- Natural and freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Water (filtered)
- Optional: raw honey
1. Combine lemon juice with water in a bowl.
2. Add raw honey or other sweetening agents as desired.
3. Stir the mixture until the raw honey dissolves.
4. fill bottles with lemon juice/water mixture and close caps tightly.
5. Drink immediately upon preparation, or store in the refrigerator for later consumption (up to 24 hours).
6. Insert the enema into the anus.
Nutrition Facts Of Lemon Juice Enema Recipe
6 Essential Health Benefits Of Lemon Juice Enema Recipe
1. Lemon juice stimulates digestion, which aids in the process of elimination.
2. Lemon juice also aids in the process of building and strengthening the immune system. Drinking lemon juice may help prevent or treat bacterial infections
3. Lemon helps to relieve difficulties with breathing and can help relieve colds and bronchitis.
4. Lemon is very beneficial for people suffering from sore throats, tonsillitis, toothaches, gingivitis, sinusitis as well as other oral problems
5. Lemon juice also aids in the detoxification of the body. Lemon juice can help stimulate and promote liver detoxification
6. Lemon is a very useful aid in to fight against cancer. Lemon juice is recommended to drink every day for at least 3 months to help prevent or treat cancer
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
Prepare Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: None
Total Time: 10 minutes
How Can I Serve This Recipe?
These lemon juice enema recipes make a perfect beverage to be served with some wheat crackers. Alternatively, you can drink it on its own.
Are There Any Side Effects?
Lemon juice is known to have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial effects. Lemon juice is safe as a part of a healthy diet.
Is It Good For Pregnant Women?
Lemon juice is thought to be safe to consume while pregnant. Do not make your own lemon juice enema recipe if you are pregnant or nursing.
Is It Good For Children?
Consumption of vitamin C in children has been linked to improved cognitive development. Vitamin C is essential for the growth and development of tissues. Vitamin C can be found in lemon juice enema recipes.
Is It Safe For Heart Patients?
Lemon juice is thought to be safe for people with heart problems. However, it is recommended that you check with your doctor before consuming lemon juice.
Is It Good For Diabetics?
Lemon juice may help control or reduce the symptoms of diabetes and help patients to regain a normal Blood Glucose level after eating meals.
Does It Contain Gluten?
This lemon juice enema recipe does not contain gluten or other allergens.
Is It Healthy For Breastfeeding Women?
Lemon juice contains vitamin C, which is essential for the health of both mother and child. Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, as well as contributes to the development of bones in infants. It is recommended that breastfeeding women consume vitamin C-rich foods such as lemon juice daily.
Is It Good For Heartburn?
The acidic qualities of lemons are known to have a soothing effect on oesophageal irritation.
Is It Good For Asthma?
Lemon juice is thought to be good for asthma. However, this lemon juice enema recipe is not recommended as a solution for asthma.
How Can I Store The Lemon Juice Enema Recipe?
This lemon juice enema recipe should be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container. This will help keep the lemon juice enema recipe fresh and drinkable.
I hope you enjoyed the lemon juice enema recipe. You can try it out with your family and friends. Do give these a try! Don’t forget to share your experience with this lemon juice enema recipe in the comments below. Thank you for reading this article.