Lembas bread recipe vegan is a magic-light elven bread that sustains travelers on their long journey. With a step-by-step recipe and instructions, lembas bread can be made and shared with friends in your kitchen. Lembas bread recipe vegan is perfect for any hobbit or human who loves to travel.
Lembas bread is the main food that sustains the fellowship as they travel through middle earth on their journey. The lembas bread recipe vegan is a basic blank canvas for you to make and enjoy with loved ones.
How To Make The Lembas Bread Recipe Vegan?
The lembas bread recipe vegan is very easy to make and delicious. This elven bread recipe is easy to follow, and with the list of ingredients, you will have no trouble making lembas bread vegan. There is a detailed tutorial on making this elven bread in your kitchen.
- 1 cup of almond flour.
- 1 cup of brown rice flour.
- 1/4 cup of coconut sugar.
- 1 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- 2 tbsp of melted dark chocolate (vegan friendly,80% is the maximum).
- 3/4 cup cocoa butter (except for 1 tbsp that will be added later).
- 1 tsp of lembas yeast.
1. In the stand mixer bowl, add all the ingredients except the cocoa butter and let it sit for 5-10 minutes.
2. Add rice flour, coconut sugar, and coconut oil to the dough and mix it.
3. Add the lembas yeast and mix it well.
4. Slowly add melted chocolate to the dough until it is fully blended with the lembas bread dough. Set aside 15 minutes for rest.
5. Preheat the oven to 350℉ and put parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
6. Make equal-sized pieces of lembas bread dough and place them on the cookie sheet.
7. Press the dough to flatten them and add choc chips over lembas bread in the desired pattern. Let it rest for 10 minutes. Then bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown at 350℉
8. Let it cool to room temperature before serving. You may store the bread in an air-tight container and consume them fresh within a week.
best 5 Nutrition Facts Of Lembas Bread Recipe Vegan
|Net Carbs||29 gm|
Is It Suitable For Vegetarians?
The lembas bread recipe vegan is suitable for vegetarians since there is no dairy or egg used to make this recipe.
Can We Use Oil Instead Of Cocoa Butter?
We suggest using cocoa butter as it can be used without heating. But, coconut oil can be used if you wish.
Can I Freeze This Recipe?
You can keep the bread without baking and then leave it in the freezer if you want to. You may be able to microwave it to warm it up as well.
Can I Make This Recipe With Any Other Flour?
The lembas bread recipe vegan can be made with any other flour such as oat flour, buckwheat flour, or cornflour. You may use all-purpose flour if you wish.
Is It Gluten-Free?
The lembas bread recipe vegan is made with almond flour, coconut sugar, brown rice flour, and coconut oil. It is not gluten-free since yeast and cocoa butter are not considered gluten-free ingredients.
Is The Lembas Bread Recipe Vegan Healthy?
Lembas bread is healthy for you because it’s high in fiber and vitamins. It tastes like vanilla cake, and it’s a great way to start the day. With the lembas bread recipe vegan, you can make a delicious and healthy breakfast.
Serving Ideas Of Lembas Bread Recipe Vegan
1. Lembas bread vegan can be eaten on its own.
2. You may serve it with peanut butter or jam for breakfast.
3. For a more filling option, you can add almond butter and jam to it for your breakfast.
Health Benefits Of Lembas Bread Recipe Vegan
1. Lembas bread vegan is high in fiber, and it’s a great way to start your day.
2. It’s low in sugar and healthy for people with diabetes.
3. It has no cholesterol, and lembas bread vegan is low in saturated fats.
4. If you’re looking for a vegan recipe, this is a perfect choice.
5. Lembas bread can be made easily at home with minimum ingredients with the lembas bread recipe vegan.
Possible Health Risks Of Lembas Bread Recipe Vegan
1. Lembas bread vegan is not good for diabetics, and you should check with your doctor before consuming it.
2. The lembas bread is not high in calories, and it’s perfectly healthy.
3. You may increase your fiber intake to lower cholesterol levels in your body if you are concerned about it or if you are on medication for it.
4. If you have health issues, consult your physician before consuming the lembas bread recipe vegan since there might be a chance that it might not have a good impact on your health.
5. If you are allergic to wheat or gluten, you should avoid this elven bread.
6. If you’re pregnant and breastfeeding, we suggest consulting your healthcare practitioner first for any health problem.
7. If you are on medication, we suggest consulting your physician first.
I hope you enjoy the lembas bread recipe vegan and make it at home. Please share this recipe on your social media and let us know how it went with you.
Please post them in the comment section below if you have any questions. Thank you for reading this article.