Lavender Milk Tea Recipe is a traditional drink in Taiwan. It is often served with toppings such as crushed ice, boba tea, evaporated milk, matcha powder, etc. This article will explain how to make this drink for you, step by step.
What Is A Lavender Milk Tea Recipe?
Lavender Milk Tea Recipe is a milk tea with a purple color and its flavor is very aromatic. It is made from real lavender, milk, sugar, and tea leaves. Lavender Milk Tea Recipe can also be called Lavender Milk Bubble Tea.
This article will show you how to make this traditional drink step by step with some additional hints and tips so you can impress your friends and family with an amazing homemade drink. If you are still confused with the lavender milk tea recipe, please check out the video tutorials to learn more.
Benefits Of Eating This Lavender Milk Tea Recipe
Lavender has been used as a herbal medicine for hundreds of years. It can help to improve blood circulation, reduce the risk of heart disease, and help in relaxation.
Lavender Milk Tea Recipe is also very healthy because it contains milk and tea, which are full of nutrients. It is also a non-alcoholic drink, so you can drink it anytime.
Lavender Milk Tea Recipe is also very healthy for people who want to lose weight. Its ingredients are low in calories and high in nutrients, so it will help you maintain your slim figure.
How To Make A Lavender Milk Tea Recipe?
The lavender milk tea recipe is easy to make, and all you need:
- A cup
- A spoon (optional)
- A strainer
- A pan
- 1/2 liter fresh milk (low fat is best)
- lavender flowers (any color is fine, too)
- lavender leaves
- 2 tea bags (or loose-leaf tea)
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cardamom (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of sugar (optional)
1. Pour the milk and lavender flowers into the cup and heat them in a pan. Bring it to a boil, then turn off the heat. Leave it to infuse for 10 minutes, then pour it out (use the strainer).
2. Add two tea bags of your choice or 4-5 teaspoons of loose-leaf tea, and 1 teaspoon of sugar (optional), if you like sweet drinks, you can also add some pinch of cardamom powder into it and stir well.
3. Leave the mixture to brew for 2-3 minutes in a pan with water or tea.
3. Remove the tea bags, add the remaining ingredients to the cup and stir well.
4. Pour into your cup, add some toppings if you like, and enjoy!
- Some people like to add more sugar after serving, while others prefer to add lavender tea powder to their drinks. Please decide on the sweetener according to your taste.
- For extra freshness, you can use real lavender petals to make this drink. Just leave the flowers in hot water for about a minute or two until they wilt down. Please don’t throw away the water, you can use it to make the tea and it will add an extra aroma to your drink.
- If you are using frozen milk, it will be very thick after mixing in with the other ingredients. Please stir and mix them before adding the lavender.
- Please don’t use too many lavender flowers when steeping because they may affect the flavor of your drink. Also, make sure that you remove the flowers from your drink before you put in any tea leaves. Otherwise, your drink might taste a little bit weird.
- If you don’t have lavender flowers or leaves, you can use other flavorings such as vanilla or mint instead.
- If you have a weak tea flavor in your drink, add more tea bags to brew the tea longer and let it steep more time.
Nutrition Facts Of Lavender Milk Tea Recipe
10 Essential Health Benefits Of Lavender Milk Tea Recipe
1. Lowers Blood Pressure.
2. Good For Heart Health.
3. Relieves Muscle Soreness.
4. Reduces Depression Symptoms.
5. Lowers Stress And Anxiety Levels.
6. Helps With Digestion Problems.
7. Improves Blood Circulation Making You Look Younger (Lowers Cholesterol).
8. Prevents Cancer Cells From Growing and Replication Of Cancer Cells (Reduced Risk Of Cancer).
9. Relieves Menstrual Discomfort.
10. Calms Your Nerves and Promotes Sleep.
Variations of the lavender milk tea recipe
1. Lavender Oolong Milk Tea Recipe: Use oolong tea instead of green tea.
2. Lavender Green Milk Tea Recipe: Use green tea instead of oolong tea and fresh milk instead of evaporated milk.
3. Lemon Lavender Milk Tea Recipe: Use lemonade or lemon juice to make the drink sweeter (you may not need to use any sugar). Add some lavender flowers, and let it infuse for several minutes before adding the remaining ingredients.
4. Citrus Lavender Milk Tea Recipe: Use orange juice and fresh milk instead of evaporated milk. Add some lavender flowers and let them infuse for several minutes before adding the remaining ingredients.
5. Peach Lavender Milk Tea Recipe: Use peach juice instead of lemonade or lemon juice (you may not need to use any sugar). Add some lavender flowers, and let it infuse for several minutes before adding the remaining ingredients.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
Prepare Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
What Does Lavender Milk Tea Taste Like?
Lavender Milk Tea is a unique-tasting drink. It has an amazing aroma and a sweet, light taste. You can drink it all year round because it’s not too sweet or too heavy and it has a refreshing taste.
Does Lavender Tea Have Caffeine?
Lavender tea has a small amount of caffeine. It is equivalent to about 1/4 cup of coffee. The caffeine in tea can be used as a natural stimulant to ease you into the day.
Does Lavender Tea Make You Sleep?
You may have heard that lavender tea is a great remedy for insomnia. It can help you relax and provide balanced sleep. This will make it much easier to get out of bed in the morning.
Can I Make This Iced?
Why not? Just add a little more sugar and lemon juice to balance out the bitterness if you prefer your iced tea on the sweet side. You could also freeze your tea but it’s best not to do that with hot drinks.
Where Do I Buy Adaptogenic Powder And Dried Lavender?
You can buy dried lavender from many health food stores, whole foods, or online. The ones from the health food store are usually more expensive than online, but you don’t pay for shipping.
Can I Make This With Other Herbs?
Yes, you can use alternative herbs. For example, you can use peppermint instead of lavender. The best time to make this recipe is in the summer since that’s when mint is in season.
Is Lavender Tea Good With Milk?
Yes, it’s very good with milk. You can use sugar or honey to sweeten it up further. You can use soy milk as well or just try it plain if you want to experiment a little bit.
Does Lavender Milk Tea Have Milk In It?
Yes, it has evaporated milk in it. You can use fat-free evaporated milk instead though if you want to cut the calories a bit. Also, feel free to substitute the whole milk for low-fat or skimmed versions.
How Do You Make Lavender Green Milk Tea?
Lavender green milk tea is pretty similar to lavender milk tea but it’s made with more green tea and less milk.
Lavender Milk Tea Powder Recipe
Lavender Milk Tea Powder is a powder that comes from the flowers of the lavender plant. The powder has a sweet, light taste and a lovely scent. When you add it to your tea, it intensifies its taste and smell while reducing its bitterness.
Lavender Milk Tea With Boba
Lavender Milk Tea with boba is a Taiwanese tea variant that uses black tapioca pearls instead of green or white tapioca balls. It is also commonly known as Boba Milk Tea and Bubble Milk Tea.
Lavender Milk Tea Starbucks
Lavender Milk Tea is a tea that was first created in Taiwan. It’s a black tea mixed with honey, vanilla, and dried lavender flowers. Starbucks has turned this popular drink into a new menu item in the United States and Canada.
I hope you enjoy the lavender milk tea recipes. You can adjust the sweetness of the drinks to your preferences.
You can also play around with different types of tea. Just use the same ratio of ingredients, and you’ll have a delicious drink in no time! If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact me. Enjoy! Thank you.