Joanna gaines chicken spaghetti recipe is a very delicious recipe that you can easily cook at your home. It is so simple and easy to cook.
However, the joanna gaines chicken spaghetti recipe is a nice recipe for those with no idea how to make it. It helps you to make an awesome dish for your family or friends on special occasions.
So, the following post will tell you how to make the joanna gaines chicken spaghetti recipe.
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano.
- 1 ½ teaspoon coarse salt.
- 8 tablespoons olive oil.
- 1 cup chopped onion.
- 4 cloves garlic, minced.
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes.
- 1 cup dry white wine.
- juice of one lemon.
- 3 tablespoons cold water.
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs.
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream.
- black pepper.
- 8 ounces spaghetti.
- 6 ounces Parmesan cheese.
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley.
- 5 ounces baby spinach.
1. Take a large bowl; add dried oregano, salt, and olive oil to it.
2. Now stir it well until combined with a spoon. Then keep it aside till the time of serving.
3. Heat 4 tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat on the stovetop. Then add onion and garlic to it; sauté for about 5 minutes or till tender.
4. Add red pepper flakes, white wine, lemon juice, and water mixture; then stir well for 2 minutes on high flame.
5. Next, put chicken thighs into it; reduce the heat to medium-low and cook for about 15minutes stirring occasionally. After this time, remove the thighs from the pan and keep them aside.
6. Now increase the heat to medium-high, let it boil for a few minutes until liquid is reduced by half. Then add cream and black pepper into it; stir well on high flame. Let it cook for 2 minutes or till it thickens slightly, stirring continuously with a spoon carefully.
7. So, in this, you need to put the chicken thighs back in it; reduce heat to low and cook for about 5 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Keep stirring occasionally.
8. Now you need to cook spaghetti according to the package. For that, take a large pot with 6 quarts of water on the stovetop; then add 2 tablespoons salt into it. Bring water to a boil. After this time, add spaghetti; stir well, and cook for about 8 minutes or till al dente (tender but still firm). Drain pasta through a colander.
9. Now, put the chicken mixture over the pasta in a large bowl; then toss well to combine with a spoon carefully so that pasta won’t get mushy. Then sprinkle Parmesan cheese, chopped parsley, and spinach on top of it; stir well lightly.
10. Serve it hot with a fork and spoon.
Joanna gaines chicken spaghetti recipe is so simple and easy that even you can easily make it at your home. You can serve this delicious joanna gaines chicken spaghetti recipe for your family or friends. You can also make this easy delicious joanna gaines chicken spaghetti recipe with you on picnics.
The Benefit Of Joanna Gaines Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
1. It tastes delicious and yummy.
2. It is served with good nutrition values.
3. It is a very simple and easy recipe to make at home.
4. You can serve it for your whole family members or friends on a special occasion.
5 . The joanna gaines chicken spaghetti recipe helps you to make your home a restaurant.
6. It is also useful for picnics and outings.
It’s also really healthy because it uses lots of fresh vegetables and lean protein. Check out this video with all the instructions, or read on below for more details about how to make it.
Let us know if you try it-we’d love to hear from you! Happy cooking! Joanna gaines a chicken spaghetti recipe. Thank you for reading this article.