The Jinya Spicy Creamy Vegan Ramen Recipe is the perfect dish for a cold day. It is rich in flavor, easy to make, and vegan! For the spicy, creamy vegan ramen recipe, you can use any noodles and make it as spicy or creamy as you would like.
What Is A Jinya Spicy Creamy Vegan Ramen Recipe?
The Jinya Spicy Creamy Vegan Ramen Recipe can be served with various toppings such as chili oil, sesame seeds, and ginger.
The creamy base is made from spices and coconut milk. To make this dish spicy, use a Sriracha hot sauce or chili paste. To make it creamy, add vegan cream cheese or coconut milk.
Benefits Of Eating This Jinya Creamy Vegan Ramen Recipe
Jinya Spicy Creamy Vegan Ramen Recipe is a high-protein and vegan dish that is low in fat. It is also a good source of dietary fiber to help with digestion.
Besides, the jinya spicy, creamy vegan ramen recipe is also rich in calcium and benefits the digestive system.
How To Make A Jinya Creamy Vegan Ramen Recipe?
The jinya creamy vegan ramen recipe is very easy to make and delicious. The recipe is as follows:
- Instant Pot or pressure cooker.
- Food processor.
- Cutting board.
- Measuring cups and spoons.
- Mixing bowls.
- 2 cups of ramen noodles.
- 1 large carrot, peeled and diced.
- 3 tablespoons of white onion, diced.
- 1/2 cup of mushrooms, diced.
- 2 cups of vegetable broth.
- 2 tablespoons of vegan cream cheese (optional).
- 1 cup of coconut milk (optional).
- 1/4 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon sweet chili sauce (optional).
- 1/4 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon Sriracha hot sauce (optional).
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped finely.
- 2 cups of fresh spinach.
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil.
- 1/2 green onion, finely chopped (optional).
- 1 tablespoon of fresh garlic, minced.
- 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1/8 teaspoon to 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Chili oil or chili paste (optional).
1. Add 2 cups of vegetable stock and water to a large pot and bring it to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and let it simmer while you chop your veggies. Stir occasionally.
2. While the broth is simmering, chop your onion, carrot, and mushrooms.
3. Add olive oil to a large frying pan and saute the vegetables until they are soft and lightly browned. Put aside.
4. Put the cooked noodles in the pot and cook them according to the package directions. After they are done, remove them from the broth and put them in a separate bowl.
5. In a medium-sized pot, add the vegan cream cheese and coconut milk. Stir continuously to make a creamy base (optional). Add more vegan cream cheese for a creamier sauce, more coconut milk for a thicker sauce, or less liquid for a thinner sauce.
6. Stir in the vegetables, salt, black pepper, sweet chili sauce, Sriracha sauce, and Sriracha hot sauce. Add 2 cups of vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
7. Add the spinach leaves for about 2-3 minutes or until bright green.
8. Add the noodles. If you like, you can also add some chili oil or chili paste on top to give it a spicy kick!
9. Garnish with chopped green onions, parsley, and garlic powder (optional).
Nutrition Facts Of Jinya Creamy Vegan Ramen Recipe
|Saturated Fat||20 g|
7 Amazing Serving Suggestions For The Jinya Creamy Vegan Ramen Recipe
1. You can serve this Jinya Spicy Creamy Vegan Ramen Recipe soup with chili oil or hot sauce.
2. You can serve the jinya creamy vegan ramen recipe with red pepper flakes, sesame seeds, and chili paste.
3. Top the dish with sliced green onions, chopped fresh garlic, and minced ginger for an added kick!
4. You can also put different spices into the pan and make it as spicy as you want for a different flavor.
5. In addition, if you do not like using Sriracha hot sauce, you can replace it with regular hot sauce or chili paste.
6. Besides, you can also change the ratio of the vegetables to meet your dietary needs.
7. You can make the jinya creamy vegan ramen recipe into a vegetarian dish by omitting the meat and adding tofu.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
Prepare Time: 15 mins.
Cook Time: 20 mins.
Total Time: 35 mins.
Is It Spicy?
You can make the Jinya Spicy Creamy Vegan Ramen Recipe as spicy or creamy as you would like.
Is It Healthy?
The jinya spicy, creamy vegan ramen is a high-protein and low-fat dish with added dietary fiber, calcium, and other nutrients essential for a healthy lifestyle.
How Can I Store This Recipe?
You can store the jinya spicy, creamy vegan ramen in an air-tight container for up to 3 days in the refrigerator. Before eating it, let it sit at room temperature for about 1 hour to return its texture to normal.
I hope you enjoyed the jinya creamy vegan ramen recipe. If you liked this recipe, please let us know and share it on your social media.
Please leave a comment below if you have any queries or questions. We would love to hear from you! Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you so much for reading!